Thread: Post Your UI

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenjaa View Post
    been basicly playing with this setup in like forever. slightly modified version of freeUi, weakauras, bigwigs, grid2 and a heavily modified version of ouf_mlight for the unitframes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGQCOz5Yof4

Dat' big wigs, Is it heavily modified?

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    I really like your setup!

It reminds me of my own (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrwlFZRdF2k), which makes sense since we both based it on freeUI. I might take a few of your ideas :>
    could you somehow share your freeUI edit? specially unitframes?

The unit frames specifically aren't FreeUI, they're ElvUI. My interface is a mashup of 3-4 different UIs I've used over time. I've either recreated elements, or managed to extract them and use them.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

7+ Year Old Account
    Links are slightly broken due to postcount, I'll sort them when it gets higher

Here is mine, Im a proud clicker and fairly good at that. Only use a few keybinds
    Vuhdo frames that shield on click.
    Weakaura that show Absorb left on Clarity of Will. Now hidden.
    I need a bit of eyecandy and the crest is not in the way of anything
    Last edited by Odylle; 2015-03-04 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Odylle View Post
    Here is mine, Im a proud clicker and fairly good at that. Only use a few keybinds
    Just bind Silence to 7. It's not like you're ever gonna use Smite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Just want to add, i dont play with the uis i make haha. im to bad \o/. here's my actual raiding UI. (mainly do crests n stuff for fun)
    Havent rly showed it cuz.. nothing special about it.

With weakauras:

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-04 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted

Love it

[QUOTE=Sunnydee;32584464]Just want to add, i dont play with the uis i make haha. im to bad \o/. here's my actual raiding UI. (mainly do crests n stuff for fun)

I love it, would you mind sharing it if possible?

-Saddles

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanan View Post
    Can you share the name of the font on your "after" screens ? (frames and buff)
    Oswald Bold!

10+ Year Old Account

Cool Goldpaw's UI (4th edition)

Greetings fellow UI-maniacs!

My name is Lars Norberg, or "Goldpaw" as pretty much everyone on the Interwebz know me as. And I make UIs. The UI I'm currently using is the 4th edition of my series called "gUI", though this time I have decided to change the name to "Goldpaw's UI", since that is what everybody google anyway.

My current UI differs from most others in a few aspects. First of all, it's very graphical. No standard gradients or simple lines here. It's all layer upon layer of custom graphics, animated statusbars, shineeffects and whatnot. I made several hundred textures for it. Can you spell "overkill"?!

Further it is designed to work like a charm straight out of the box. No need to set anything up, unless you really really want to. Most things can be configured in some manner, moved or toggled, so chances are you can mold it to your liking. If you're into this kind of UI, that is. Some like tiny components with tons of info you don't really need visible. I don't. I've always thought of WoW as an arcade game, so I made a UI that reflected that!

The UI is split into separate addons, since it's far easier to pick what you want that way. I'm a big fan of simplicity, as my UI surely is a testament to! Try it out if you want. Sharing is caring and all that! And feel free to stop by the community's facebook page if you have questions!

Currently available modules:
    Goldpaw's UI (core) - required for the others to work
    Goldpaw's Actionbars
    Goldpaw's Auras
    Goldpaw's Castbars
    Goldpaw's Chat
    Goldpaw's Devtools
    Goldpaw's Fontchanger
    Goldpaw's Minimap
    Goldpaw's Nameplates
    Goldpaw's Objectives
    Goldpaw's Tooltip
    Goldpaw's Trade
    Goldpaw's Unitframes

Last edited by Goldpaw; 2015-03-05 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldpaw View Post
    Yo! It's always nice to have one more guy, who likes making stylistic UIs :3 Such a rarity to see nice art during these days of flat and/or perfectpixel UIs Good job!

Normally I just download a bunch of addons and create my own UI. I have never really been a fan of all-in-one UIs like ElvUI and TukUI, but THIS is fantastic and I may have to try it on one of my alts.

I don't have any screenshots, but I can list my addons:

For action bars I use Bartender 4.
    For textures on action bars I use Masque.
    For raid frames I use Grid.
    For debuffs I use Decursive.
    For unit frames I use Shadowed Unit Frames.
    For chat I use Prat.
    For minimap I use Sexymap.
    Tidy Plates, TomTom, Titan Panel, Omen , Quartz, Skada, and Tip Tac to round out the rest.

I'll try to remember to take some screenies when I hit LFR today.

Some like tiny components with tons of info you don't really need visible. I don't. I've always thought of WoW as an arcade game, so I made a UI that reflected that!
    Nice to find someone else who feels that way.
    I don't see the need to constantly see a framerate display (a constant reminder that my PC sucks), or a misleading memory usage indicator.
    I am myself planning to work on a custom replacement for rows of broker icons, instead creating a drop-down menu with categorised text entries as launchers for addons.

I am personally not a fan of the aesthetics of the UI, more liking the Pixel perfect or simpler format of Skullflower UI for example, but that is entirely subjective and I am jealous of the skills that you and others have when it comes to the artwork, whatever style it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I am currently working on a new bonus loot roll frame, as the default one does not fir into my UI (not even the one included in miirgui)

Here is a quick preview

Left is the spec icon if you happen to be want loot for a different spec then you are currently specced in and the top icon will show the roll animation.

As for me, I refactored ~80% of my layout code and wrote quite much new one, while working on v2 of my UI, hehe. Not many visual changes, although on the inside things look absolutely different and muuuch much better.

Visible changes so far:
    - I got rid of almost all of my infobars. Moved memory usage and fps info to mainmenu microbutton, almost the same way it's done in default UI :3 And I need to do something about clock infobar, the only one left, but I have no idea..
    - My minimap can handle 3rd party buttons now :3 Wrote quite a reliable button reskinner/handler..
    - Fancified calendar minimap button :3 I was working on sorta gps module for my UI, dumped the idea though, but during my attempts I wrote a small animated widget, that represents in-game daytime, had something like this in War3. Although gps thingy didn't work out, I decided to merge calendar button with this widget. Now I have a nice background for date text

Minimap changes:

Microbutton changes (that latency, lol):

Overall look:

Almost nothing new on unitframes, so not showing them. I have to start working on my unitframes, but I need to draw a decent design sketch first, because I'm planning to change quite much..

P.S. My up-to-date version is really reallty different from currently released one T_T Need to post public v2-alpha soon..
    Last edited by ls-; 2015-03-05 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miiru View Post
    I am currently working on a new bonus loot roll frame, as the default one does not fir into my UI (not even the one included in miirgui)

Here is a quick preview

Left is the spec icon if you happen to be want loot for a different spec then you are currently specced in and the top icon will show the roll animation.
    (That robe needs to be made cosmetic so it can be transmogged)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Just want to add, i dont play with the uis i make haha. im to bad \o/. here's my actual raiding UI. (mainly do crests n stuff for fun)
    Upload pls? Im bored of my UI. need something like this to use for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Upload pls? Im bored of my UI. need something like this to use for a while.
    hmm not sure.. dont want no scrubby owl ruining my reputation

Il see what i can do in a day or so!

hmm not sure.. dont want no scrubby owl ruining my reputation

Il see what i can do in a day or so!
    Please...I'l peck yer eyes out.

LINK FOR UGLY OWLS AND RANDOM PEOPLE.

(ignore dmg meter i was getting carried)

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-05 at 09:33 PM.

LINK FOR UGLY OWLS AND RANDOM PEOPLE.

(ignore dmg meter i was getting carried)

Glyph of Stars. Im not ugly.