Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Its elv. just said to 1 per group in raidoptions then max out the amount of groups. set length to more than height and done.
    I don't think elvui can be set up like that. I've tried every option there is and can never get it to look like that (groups all showing down left side of screen). If i'm wrong, please do share how to do it. I don't want to be right on this particular occasion lol.

Edit. Just to make sure you know, it is sarcasm because I can't figure out how lol.
    Last edited by Fastlane_hellscream; 2015-03-29 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    I don't think elvui can be set up like that. I've tried every option there is and can never get it to look like that (groups all showing down left side of screen). If i'm wrong, please do share how to do it. I don't want to be right on this particular occasion lol.

Edit. Just to make sure you know, it is sarcasm because I can't figure out how lol.
    I accept paypal and checks
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-29 at 11:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Hahaha, you rock...Finally got it set that way. That was driving me crazy for days lmao. But alas, check must be lost in the snail mail lol

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Hahaha, you rock...Finally got it set that way. That was driving me crazy for days lmao. But alas, check must be lost in the snail mail lol

Thank you very much
    Np, my advice is also to set custom text for name. else it can easily block to much of the frame to be readable

15+ Year Old Account
    My Spriest, then Hunter and finally my DK
    Elvui Base, Shadowed Unitframes, Miks, KGpanels, Weakauras, Quartz and Skada
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    #tryinhardhunter

(can't even play it well LOL)
    lol, I've built something similar to for my hunter. using portions of SkullFlowers UI as a base. Very nice Sunny!

Deleted
    This is a question for Judgementally (sorry I can't quote etc.

I am using a very similar UI myself and I was wondering Judgementally if that was WA's in the middle with the next suggested shot etc? If so would you mind sharing it as I love it and it's almost exactly what I am trying to build currently for my hunter.

P.S. I've been looking at this thread for ages to help with ideas and styles of UI's, but I made this account just to ask about that centre part. It's that good in my opinion.

Thanks and great job

Quote Originally Posted by Judgementally View Post
    lol, I've built something similar to for my hunter. using portions of SkullFlowers UI as a base. Very nice Sunny!

Yo nice UI but you are delaying Kill Command by a lot with that "rotation" Weakaura thing. You cast a lot of cobras when KC is off cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarack View Post
    This is a question for Judgementally (sorry I can't quote etc.

I am using a very similar UI myself and I was wondering Judgementally if that was WA's in the middle with the next suggested shot etc? If so would you mind sharing it as I love it and it's almost exactly what I am trying to build currently for my hunter.

P.S. I've been looking at this thread for ages to help with ideas and styles of UI's, but I made this account just to ask about that centre part. It's that good in my opinion.

Thanks and great job

I used this addon to import the rotation from SimulationCraft - http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/war/ - into a Weakaura. As far as the other icons they are just CD icons in TellMeWhen (Because I prefer TMW).

Here's a bit of an update on the unitframe concept I posted a while back. Got it mostly implemented with WeakAuras.

Quote Originally Posted by Jappse View Post
    Yo nice UI but you are delaying Kill Command by a lot with that "rotation" Weakaura thing. You cast a lot of cobras when KC is off cooldown.
    Granted I only watched the first few minutes he actually appears to be casting KC pretty much on CD except when he's pooling focus to keep up Beast Cleave on Grasping Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Granted I only watched the first few minutes he actually appears to be casting KC pretty much on CD except when he's pooling focus to keep up Beast Cleave on Grasping Earth.
    Look again

Quote Originally Posted by Mesiahh View Post
    to Urtgard:
    Very nice clean Ui - only 2 thing for me which may be updated
    1) chat - ugly big black thing
    2) quest tracker - Sorha quest log is better for minimalistic Ui
    and try hide blizzard party frame in your raid frame addon.
    1) Mmh, I thought this "ugly big black thing" fits good to the rest of my Ui. What do you think would be better?
    2) Yeah, I always delay to modify the quest tracker. SorhaQuestLog looks like a good option. Will take a look at it.
    What blizzard frames do you mean?

I was asked a few time how I hide my chat in combat. I use this mini addon for this job if anyone else want to know this: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/hcic

@Arborus
    Looks very nice. Would love to see a litte video how it looks in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    @Arborus
    Looks very nice. Would love to see a litte video how it looks in action.

Not superhappy, feels cluttered still(not even done bigwigs/skada yet bah). im aware of some aligns that need to be fixed. shit under minimap is raidframes.

I like it. I feel like the unitframes would look better with outlined text, though. The white text is a bit hard to read on the yellow background.

I'd prolly hide icons for Scourge Strike, Festering Strike, Blood Boil, etc.- things with only rune costs and no CDs.

gonna try outlined, And im that kind of player that doesnt trust my own brain so i prefer having buttons visible eventhough i barerly look at them :P
    Gonna grab omnicc and make the timers smaller, maybe remove the FS icon and just use text.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would try two things;
    1) Move the Scrolling COmbat text way off the side and right aligning it - you may not really notice it, but it's probably still being registered.
    2) That yellow color is really loud, I'd try more for something like #FFBF00

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    2) That yellow color is really loud, I'd try more for something like #FFBF00
    Right side is kinda Jammed right now with Skada+ Bossframes and still need to put placement on BW.
    appears it was only for neutral targets which ive forgot to set darker. while having friendly it displays dark class colour and hostile = red as you can see here:

(links cuz don't want to take an entire page with a few images)
    http://imgur.com/GuGTFPm
    http://imgur.com/S35dncn

Also can you not make borders per individual frame on grid2?!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc1f982b8326; 2015-03-31 at 09:55 PM.