Thread: Post Your UI

Got my third (and hopefully final) mage UI finished

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Latest version of my UI
    Ooh that looks fantastic! How have I missed this Did you create those textures yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    All of them are nice(specs) but i think the fire one is the best. Frost was to bland and arcane was to much sparkles. +1 for fire as said!
    Obviously just my opinion and as always all of them amazingly done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Slight layout change for version 1.2 of KaitUI (which is not released yet, but will be soon as there aren't that many changes).

It's basically just an extra bar under the main one, which was the number one thing people who use my UI add to it, so I figured I might as well accommodate it.
    ooo i am really liking this!
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

Ooh that looks fantastic! How have I missed this Did you create those textures yourself?
    Thank you! Yup, everything is drawn and written from the scratch by myself:3

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    All of them are nice(specs) but i think the fire one is the best. Frost was to bland and arcane was to much sparkles. +1 for fire as said!
    Obviously just my opinion and as always all of them amazingly done!
    Hah, really? Fire was my least favourite and frost my favourite! Agree with the arcane though, probably too much going on at the same time. Thanks for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Thank you! Yup, everything is drawn and written from the scratch by myself:3
    That makes it even better Well done!

Oh Noes! Its blocked F**k Gema!

Slight layout change for version 1.2 of KaitUI (which is not released yet, but will be soon as there aren't that many changes).

http://i.imgur.com/dx4PU0Tl.png?1

It's basically just an extra bar under the main one, which was the number one thing people who use my UI add to it, so I figured I might as well accommodate it.
    I'm sure this is something you've probably gotten asked previously, but I looked on the WoWInterface page a bit and couldn't find anything, so sorry if I'm being a pain! But is it possible to easily change the colors for the teal graphics on the UI?

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I'm sure this is something you've probably gotten asked previously, but I looked on the WoWInterface page a bit and couldn't find anything, so sorry if I'm being a pain! But is it possible to easily change the colors for the teal graphics on the UI?
    They're all in: Addons > KaitMedia > Panels. But you'll need an image editor to change the colours, there's no code tinting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    Thanks, Kaitain! That is precisely what I was going for. Since I don't have any major interest in end game right now, I decided to just appreciate the environments as much as possible. It's not super different from anything I've done the past ~3 years (other than the player frame and combat text) but I'm pretty happy with the layout, which is flexible enough to work for me for both healing and damage dealing. I recorded a fight in order to evaluate the less polished stuff...might as well share:

<snip>
    Any chance on ever seeing an upload of this possibly? Looks great!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    This thread should definitely just be endless variations of UIs like mine instead.
    The January 21, 2014 one is great, I've never seen such a clean healing UI that was still really functional, too.

They're all in: Addons > KaitMedia > Panels. But you'll need an image editor to change the colours, there's no code tinting them.
    Ah, interesting. Might take a bit to play around sometime soon then. I realized last week that I haven't actually changed my UI since WotLK (using a heavily tweaked, very old version of iLive) and kind of feeling a change. Love the style of your UI overall, so would like to use it as a base if that's alright.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Was thinking about a UI change myself and was wanting to change the teal to my class color (shaman). And the fact you have them in tga format makes this one step easier. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Ah, interesting. Might take a bit to play around sometime soon then. I realized last week that I haven't actually changed my UI since WotLK (using a heavily tweaked, very old version of iLive) and kind of feeling a change. Love the style of your UI overall, so would like to use it as a base if that's alright.
    Ye go for it :-) have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Was thinking about a UI change myself and was wanting to change the teal to my class color (shaman). And the fact you have them in tga format makes this one step easier. Awesome.
    Some of the main graphics will have a second tga with ..Glow on the end. If you switch those ones on and off in kgPanels you'll see why they're needed (if you want it to glow ofc, otherwise they're not needed), and if you edit the main one you need to remake the ..Glow one to match the new shape. If you're just changing colours then it doesn't matter. I can answer any other questions you have over on the wowinterface page.

I'm uploading a version 1.2 update this week, but I'm not touching the graphics files.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    Mine:
    i.imgur . com/ L99LdMC.jpg (postcounter says I'm not allowed to post links)
    still needs a lot of work, right now it's more functional than pretty (i stole mouseover target name)
    What font are you using for the unitframes and combat text?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragefist View Post
    I dont want to assume, but it looks very similar to Skullflower's edit of ElvUI. It comes with a msbt profile. I dont know the name of the text, but hopefully that helps

Deleted
    Idle

Combat

think its gotham narrow black, doris PP or expressway
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

pew pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    pew pew pew
    I came across some of your Gnosis imports a while back by chance, so thank you.
    Nice to have a compiled list now from your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Precure View Post
    Any chance on ever seeing an upload of this possibly? Looks great!
    I actually might do that pretty soon! I don't think it'll be a maintained release, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    I dont want to assume, but it looks very similar to Skullflower's edit of ElvUI. It comes with a msbt profile. I dont know the name of the text, but hopefully that helps
    Expressway is the name of Skullflower's UI font. It's a great typeface. Very readable and handles outlines well.

http://www.dafont.com/expressway.font

It's a freely licensed font so no worries about font piracy and whatnot.
    Last edited by Tore; 2015-07-02 at 11:04 PM.