Thread: Post Your UI

Another Elvui!

Also @Rockxana what addon is that for the quests on the right side? its really nice

Deleted
    Heya do you know what's the name of the font use here http://i.imgur.com/rYISFue.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    I dont want to assume, but it looks very similar to Skullflower's edit of ElvUI. It comes with a msbt profile. I dont know the name of the text, but hopefully that helps
    actually it's an edit of Vatti's UI. To be fair, mine looks a lot like skullflower's. The Combat Text is xct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post

pew pew pew
    grats on the kill!

I like how you set up your middle.. don't know how to call it. Unitframes+Actionbars+Timers+stuff (:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    think its gotham narrow black, doris PP or expressway

It's doris pp.

{semi-offtopic}
    to the people messaging me: currently I can not answer your messages (need 10 posts). Also I got the basic structure from Vatti. You can download his WTF Folder at nova's forum. Be aware that you're not downloading a polished wowi/curse UI.
    For further information it might be best if you contact me via battlenet at fourk3y#2420 EU.
    {/offtopic}

Last edited by Xozat; 2015-07-03 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    Working on a retexture for blizzard stuff right now.

http://imgur.com/8UqSELn.png
    Last edited by mmoca67f2353dd; 2015-07-03 at 05:57 PM.

Sunnydee - that looks VERY similar to Frantik's edit of Skullflower. Is yours available for download?

Done a mostly complete draft of how I want my UI to look.

Idle:

Combat:

Tl;dr wanted a simple but easy to read raiding UI for my Boomkin which utilised as little space as possible during combat. I think I've achieved that well so far but I'm tempted to pull down the Minimap to the bottom so everything's in the bottom half of the screen, dunno Gotta do some messing.

Addons: ElvUI, Skada and Weakauras 2. Everything else is raid related such as Exorcist raid tools and bigwigs.

This is what Im using atm. Got inspired by another user who did some cool weakauras with class crest but couldnt find anything good for hunters so I made my own from scratch. It is still work in progress but its very close to be done.

I have a thread in the hunter subforum where I post any updates regarding my auras. When Im done Iam going to start on other classes,

Quote Originally Posted by Circuits View Post
    Sunnydee - that looks VERY similar to Frantik's edit of Skullflower. Is yours available for download?
    Frantik still around O_o havent seen him in this thread since throne of thunder! WTB SS!
    And il think about uploading. have gotten some requests for it.

got bored, trying something out. Opinions? im not sure if that long bar is something i want or not...
    (obviously just a quick layout image and not a final stage)

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-07-04 at 11:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

<snip>
    *sneaks into the UI thread*

*cough* buffs and minimap alignment *cough*

*sneaks back out of the UI thread *cough*

Deleted
    [..]
    Why are so many people okay with ugly Minimap icons? I can't stand having that Garrison Icon just sitting there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielps1 View Post
    Why are so many people okay with ugly Minimap icons? I can't stand having that Garrison Icon just sitting there.
    probably to check mission timers

Quote Originally Posted by Danielps1 View Post
    yeah no clue.

[QUOTE=Sunnydee;34688084]Frantik still around O_o havent seen him in this thread since throne of thunder! WTB SS!

got bored, trying something out. Opinions? im not sure if that long bar is something i want or not...
    :
    I have a very similar setup than yours and plays a DK too. Only difference is I lowered the player/target unitframe since they are not as important as the runes. Also I am not using the bar for CDs, instead I have few weak auras to check these.

Where did you put the bars for boss modes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Frantik still around O_o
    *lurking intensifies*

Too similar! must change!

Deleted
    wow, that's actually really nice! I'm going to steal some of it! (:

Frantik still around O_o havent seen him in this thread since throne of thunder! WTB SS!

I think it looks good!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    *lurking intensifies*
    Is this available for download? I used to use yours in SoO but now I'm using my own edit. It doesn't look like it's updated on Twitch

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Target of target is 1 pixel off target. Fix. Also I'm gonna steal some of this.

Deleted
    I wonder what's going on with people? They share with us UI, the most of cases is simply elvui or just with some little changes and they called my ui. I do not understand that. Please tell me. Thank you