Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by sebrid View Post
    I wonder what's going on with people? They share with us UI, the most of cases is simply elvui or just with some little changes and they called my ui. I do not understand that. Please tell me. Thank you
    Sometimes they may believe they are posting some premade UI that we have never seen or heard of before.
    Sometimes they just don't understand that we don't appreciate dozens of near "default" UI's.
    Regardless of what has been, and will be said on the subject it will keep happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I wonder what's going on with people? They share with us UI, the most of cases is simply elvui or just with some little changes and they called my ui. I do not understand that. Please tell me. Thank you
    It's a post your UI, wether you agree its special or not has nothing to do with the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

It's "Post Your UI"...not "Post Your UI but only if you're like the Steve Jobs of WoW UIs."

Personally I'm glad this thread isn't too cliquey (it is a little cliquey, but it's not as bad as it could be...)

Is there any way to export/import elvui settings for what debuffs to show? I just want relevant things for me (priest disc), so everythibg I can remove but of course also important things like blees-effect etc...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    It's "Post Your UI"...not "Post Your UI but only if you're like the Steve Jobs of WoW UIs."

Personally I'm glad this thread isn't too cliquey (it is a little cliquey, but it's not as bad as it could be...)
    I love this thread so much because nearly no where else you can find someone who also complains about that 1px misposition of that 1 frame.

Most people just throw default recount and nearly default bartender on and call it custom UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielps1 View Post
    I love this thread so much because nearly no where else you can find someone who also complains about that 1px misposition of that 1 frame.

Most people just throw default recount and nearly default bartender on and call it custom UI
    i once did complain in voice chat about that, they're still mocking me

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The thread is called "Post your UI".

The thread is not called "Post your custom made UI"

You're welcome.
    You could also interpret it as "Post your UI", not Elv's

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    You could also interpret it as "Post your UI", not Elv's
    Right now I want Elv to come here and post a screenshot of a default ElvUI install just to mess with people.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Deleted
    Ever since I started using UI addons I can't think of going back to play without them ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    Right now I want Elv to come here and post a screenshot of a default ElvUI install just to mess with people.
    Whaaat, dont be rude. my UI is fine..

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Whaaat, dont be rude. my UI is fine..

You're not Elv!
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Deleted
    Well that Skada/Recount placement triggers me more

Quote Originally Posted by Danielps1 View Post
    Well that Skada/Recount placement triggers me more
    No time to sort that! was out killing dragons!

Deleted
    i.imgur . com/ WThpANE.jpg

Been working on this, any feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by Padalin View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/WThpANE.jpg

Been working on this, any feedback?
    fixed link.

Quote Originally Posted by xap View Post
    Why do one need sooo huge portraits and so small UF's?

UIs aren't all about what you "need". It's mostly aesthetics

How did you make this..