Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    SyncUI is the base, but it is the UI am using, ergo, my UI. Don't be one of those pendantic jerks.
    I'm not being pedantic. You claimed it was yours and new when its just you moving stuff around on someone elses UI.
    Yes most people take other peoples uis and move shit around but claiming its new and yours is pushing it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I'm not being pedantic. You claimed it was yours and new when its just you moving stuff around on someone elses UI.
    Yes most people take other peoples uis and move shit around but claiming its new and yours is pushing it a bit.
    Things happen, we've got some people here, who post other people addons, while changing original author's name to theirs

This guy is not that bad, hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanan View Post
    Constantly improving !

Well done mate, I like it a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Heavily inspired by FreeUI

Solo:

Raid, with boss frames and bigwigs:

My UI finally supports gnomes!!!!:

And goblins and dwarves... but the less said about that the better.

Get the new strings from the comments thread at wowinterface. I haven't updated the main UI download yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    which masque skin are u using

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post

Solo:
    [img]snip[/img]

Raid, with boss frames and bigwigs:
    [img]snip[/img]
    I actually really like this, though there are a few little OCD moments to be had from my end. Not that it's necessary but here's a few things i might adjust

*the width of your holy CD icons, reduce the icon size slightly so that it aligns nicely to the width of 3 raid panels, also if you wanted to get nitpicky you could add the 2px gap between each of those icons as well

*Bump up your target buffs icons 2 pixels inline with raid frames, also i (personal opinion) would either opt for larger frames or smaller icons so that the two row height aligned with the raid frames nicely. Similarly with your focus frame i'd drop if ~7px to be inline with the 3rd from the top frame, with a pet frame to match (not sure if shadowfiend/mindbender still get those)

*add the same spacing your using on raid frames to boss frames, and boss mod's for a more uniform finish, you could do the same to your bars / buff timers but it's probably not necessary and could even be better with no spacing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFireFiremage View Post
    which masque skin are u using
    Clean Icons skin:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/masque-clean-icons

Quote Originally Posted by Tranklol View Post
    I actually really like this, though there are a few little OCD moments to be had from my end. Not that it's necessary but here's a few things i might adjust

*the width of your holy CD icons, reduce the icon size slightly so that it aligns nicely to the width of 3 raid panels, also if you wanted to get nitpicky you could add the 2px gap between each of those icons as well

*Bump up your target buffs icons 2 pixels inline with raid frames, also i (personal opinion) would either opt for larger frames or smaller icons so that the two row height aligned with the raid frames nicely. Similarly with your focus frame i'd drop if ~7px to be inline with the 3rd from the top frame, with a pet frame to match (not sure if shadowfiend/mindbender still get those)

*add the same spacing your using on raid frames to boss frames, and boss mod's for a more uniform finish, you could do the same to your bars / buff timers but it's probably not necessary and could even be better with no spacing
    Thanks for this, I miss a lot of small details so this will help polish it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    For leveling purpose, I think this is really great.

--

Replaced my UI entirely ... no time to update it anymore or add new Blizzard features. Using a base of ElvUI/Skullflower and added a bit of my GW2 style into it. Sadly, I am at work and don't have a screenshot on hand.
    Hi Lyn,

Any pics please ?
    I am a big fan of your Ui, especially the GW's ones !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    My UI finally supports gnomes!!!!:

And goblins and dwarves... but the less said about that the better.

Get the new strings from the comments thread at wowinterface. I haven't updated the main UI download yet.

Damn it Kait, so disappointed in you right now. Gnomes? really?! T_T

7+ Year Old Account
    yt ... /watch?v=HQeE2AvuOkE
    (cant post links)
    My current UI - still in progress ...

Quote Originally Posted by problemz View Post
    (cant post links)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQeE2AvuOkE

Quote Originally Posted by problemz View Post
    (cant post links)
    What's the addon that shows an icon for each ability you use as you use it?

TrufiGCD

minchar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

Deleted
    Bran, Damn nice ui! upload?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Padalin View Post
    i.imgur . com/ WThpANE.jpg

Been working on this, any feedback?
    which masque skin are u using?

Deleted
    I have the best UI ever created for WoW, no addons used, just the standard UI!

New to this thread, and not particularily good at linking things, so I don't want to post something huge so I'll just leave the links.

Got bored a few days ago and decided to make 2 UI's for Fury and Arms

Fury:
    http://i.imgur.com/9DzgCr0.jpg

Arms:
    http://i.imgur.com/JxMM0Pq.jpg

They aren't perfect, but they were fun to make and I'm going to enjoy adding to them over the next few weeks as I think of more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Updated for 6.2

Dont like it? dont comment, trying to keep thread alive a lil.

Nice UI, which UF? Font? Nameplates? ....Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastbreath View Post
    Nice UI, which UF? Font? Nameplates? ....Thanks
    Looks like a skullflower modification to me