Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK2088 View Post
    Looks like a skullflower modification to me
    I swear to god. i will murder someone soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Haha.

Curious about your MSBT settings. To be fair, i havnt played around with mine much, but i want it to be like yours, any help?

Deleted

Talking

My druid healing UI: (still work in progress)

(clickable)

Used addons:
    ElvUI
    VuhDo
    DBM

Deleted
    hey there, can i know which font was u using for your UI

Deleted
    This is my UI.

http://i.imgur.com/ajq8CMS.jpg

Im a symmetric freak of some sort. The problem is that I would like to have less clutter in the middle, but since im playing monk I need to have my WA close to my char so I can keep track of mechanics at the same tide as my rotation. So everything is focused in the middle as much as possible.

Addons:
    The WA above my char doesnt display that long line. It displays one or two depending on encounter in raid. Its quite neat.

I also just downloaded Details. Im loving it at the moment. Can highly recommend it!

I have angry assignments above my raid frames on the left.

Im using ElvUI with some addonskins.

Future plans:
    Since im not a fan of cluttering in the middle I am planning on removing my action bars whenever I feel comofrrtable with it. Moreover lower Player and target unitframes along with WA to get more space in center.

I have this setup since im missing mechanics if I dont have everything in the middle!
    Last edited by mmoc1104c016b5; 2015-08-01 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFireFiremage View Post
    hey there, can i know which font was u using for your UI
    Gotham narrow black
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Gotham narrow black
    Any chance at an upload of the whole UI? Wouldn't be looking for any tech support getting anything running, just would like to play around with a few things.
    Last edited by Druidicbeast; 2015-08-01 at 03:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidicbeast View Post
    Any chance at an upload of the whole UI? Wouldn't be looking for any tech support getting anything running, just would like to play around with a few things.
    It's basically just skullflowers edit, can grab that one and edit it around.

Alright, I've been editing my UI a bit, it has bits and pieces from several ones, the Unitframes for example are inspired by Skullflower. The Weakauras I got the basic of them about a year ago online and kept editing now I have this.
    The video doesn't show everything, but it's a good indicator of what I'm working on atm, not sure if I will stick with it though.
    Anyway this is a short video to show the UI, disregard the mess ups and whatnot.

https://vid.me/qUV1

7+ Year Old Account
    Whats up with the attitude? He was asking about a few elements of the UI and he answered where he could find it? Or did i miss something here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Just some lvling ui im using atm

http://i.imgur.com/cQ54tQP.jpg
    Hey m8 what is that 3 green lines in right lower corner on your mini map?

Thx in advance and cheers... xD

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Just some lvling ui im using atm

http://i.imgur.com/cQ54tQP.jpg
    I love the idea of that XP bar, as if it's part of the interface as a whole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Whats up with the attitude? He was asking about a few elements of the UI and he answered where he could find it? Or did i miss something here?
    some pages back there was a 'discussion' whether or not ElvUI and/or Skullflower edits/lookalikes are 'your' UI. Just leave it be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    some pages back there was a 'discussion' whether or not ElvUI and/or Skullflower edits/lookalikes are 'your' UI. Just leave it be.
    I'm well aware of that, but this wasn't the case here. But w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    Hey m8 what is that 3 green lines in right lower corner on your mini map?

Thx in advance and cheers... xD
    It's my latency

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    I'm well aware of that, but this wasn't the case here. But w/e.
    There was actually a recent discussion/debate about whether Sunnydee's UI, specifically, was a Skullflower edit/look-alike, with Sunnydee maintaining that there were many significant differences. So almost immediately after that, having someone come in and say "It's a Skullflower edit" is what provoked that response. (Though that person most likely hadn't seen the mini-debate.)
    Last edited by shanthi; 2015-08-02 at 04:04 PM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk where all the hate is coming from. I was under the impression this is the "Post your UI" thread, not the "Post the UI you Created" thread. Someone can come in here and post their vanilla UI and that would be cool with me. It's what they use. It's their UI.

Exactly, its been really negative on here recently. If people keep it up then people will just stop posting their UI setup which would spoil it for those of us who do actually like reading this forum and the good UI ideas people like to share with everyone else. Critique is fine but constructive it should be.

Soruzi
    Rogue

Draenor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TivookEU View Post
    Exactly, its been really negative on here recently. If people keep it up then people will just stop posting their UI setup which would spoil it for those of us who do actually like reading this forum and the good UI ideas people like to share with everyone else. Critique is fine but constructive it should be.
    Exactly. I don't even play WoW anymore and I still come in to look at people's setups. Maybe I might see a design that I would want to mimic in FFXIV? And then there are the UI's that I simply find beautiful and can't help but see more of. Like KaitUI. We need more love in here. Less hate plz!