Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    Hmm. My font is expressway, but i feel like it looks different. Anyone got an idea of what the texture is?
    The font is called Blue Highway. The reason they look similar is cause Expressway is the successor of Blue Highway.
    Aaand I just read your 2nd post nvm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    i'm as lazy as anyone, so i'll forgive the unskinned parts of the ui. but i do like the unitframes. so simple. and because they are so simple and nice, i can even accept the nametag. do they work well in a crazy environment? i find that sometimes i'll have great pair of unitframes (you could compare it to my great pair of buttcheeks) but they absolutely do not work with providing the information i need.

on a different topic: someone wrote 'further improvements!' or something like that for their post. does anyone ever feel like you're sometimes walking backwards with your uis? sometimes i'll feel like my previous iteration was far better than the current one, but i won't go back to it. it is as if i'm far too stubborn and proud to go back on my decision to change my ui, so i'll come out worse for it. eventually i get around to improving it, but i'm just curious if anyone else ever walks these paths.

and after introducing you to two half walls of texts i'll let you look at my ui as well.
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_080415_02awuj9.jpg
    Yeah I've definitely noticed that. I save pretty much every UI I make in case I have to go back to a functional one in a pinch but that's yet to happen just because I'm, as you say, too stubborn. I'd rather stress and half-ass a semi-functional UI than install my previous one that I'm already used to.

As for the UI, definitely one of your better ones, but I couldn't help but notice... a player portrait!? I guess anyone can change.
    Your tooltip looks messy though. backhanded compliments, i know you love those

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Idk where all the hate is coming from. I was under the impression this is the "Post your UI" thread, not the "Post the UI you Created" thread. Someone can come in here and post their vanilla UI and that would be cool with me. It's what they use. It's their UI.
    Because you did not see the flood of TukUI (or was it Elv) when it became "a thing", where every other submission was a near-default setup of it.
    There had to be dozens or even hundreds of posts removed.

We just ask that unless it is some relatively unknown UI or at least one that isn't appearing every 4 posts that people don't post a near-default which you cant tell apart from from the dozen just like it posted before.

At that point, you might as well quote any one of the previous and say "Me Too!".
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-08-04 at 04:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Added a non combat Screenshot this time with better quality!

Idle / Out of Combat:

In combat:
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    [...]
    and after introducing you to two half walls of texts i'll let you look at my ui as well.
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_080415_02awuj9.jpg
    I always love your UIs. How does it look in a raid enviroment with all the marks and stuff?
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Iam sorry for asking this not via PM but iam not allowed to send any since i havent posted enough on the forums and i didnt want to spam out some posts now just to be able to pm, so sorry.

Id love to know which Unit Frames Gruxxa is using and iam going to delete this post as soon as i got an answer so my post wont stay here to long hopefully.

Sorry again and thanks for any replies in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Emakil View Post
    Iam sorry for asking this not via PM but iam not allowed to send any since i havent posted enough on the forums and i didnt want to spam out some posts now just to be able to pm, so sorry.

Id love to know which Unit Frames Gruxxa is using and iam going to delete this post as soon as i got an answer so my post wont stay here to long hopefully.

Sorry again and thanks for any replies in advance.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with asking something about someone's UI in this thread Emakil ^^.

Anyhow my Unitframes are Elvui, just modified to my own taste (using custom tags & whatnot, the Font is Visitor1, I think I got that Font from BenikUI & texture is Hal J, from Halcyone's UI)
    made by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    pffffffffff

I am super jalous about all these UI's in here ....
    I have no clue how you guys actually change the looks of all those addons .. and i envy you ..

I myself mostly through a few addons together and try to make it work ^^

Most important addons, obviously:
    - bartender
    - details!
    - NeedToKnow
    - Prat
    - Pitbull
    - Titan plates

And it might not look so sexy ... but for me it works really well
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted

my (clicker friendly) custom Paladin themed Ui

The crest include a rotation priority advice at the center, an animation for each seal and also a the resources bar for Holy power and selfless healer. In Protection spec, the empowered seal buffs' durations have progress bars which kinda look like HoPo
    In retribution spec, the upper bar displays Seraphim's duration while in Protectection it displays Bastion of glory's duration

The seals buttons' position on the bar mirrors the seals' positions on Empowered seal's special effect

Everything is done with Weakauras
    Last edited by mmoc4678df31ad; 2015-08-05 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post

The crest include a rotation priority advice at the center, an animation for each seal and also a the resources bar for Holy power and selfless healer. In Protection spec, the empowered seal buffs' durations have progress bars which kinda look like HoPo
    In retribution spec, the upper bar displays Seraphim's duration while in Protectection it displays Bastion of glory's duration

The seals buttons' position on the bar mirrors the seals' positions on Empowered seal's special effect

Everything is done with Weakauras
    Awesome. Whilst I couldn't really play with it myself, its so rare to see a truly unique and innovative UI design these days. Well done.

A constant work in progress. Still trying to find a proper addon to skin floating unit frames and chat bubbles. Need to work on DBM bar coloration/placement as well as parsing down party/group bars to only information I need (neither of which are present in either of those shots), along with a LibDogTag + SharedMedia customizable combo point display. I want my TinyTip back too! This TipTac is bullshit. Anyways, here tit.

Out of combat/idle
    tinyurl . com/png7nfk
    In combat/solo
    tinyurl . com/nszya7a

Quote Originally Posted by nightgaunts View Post
    A constant work in progress. Still trying to find a proper addon to skin floating unit frames and chat bubbles. Need to work on DBM bar coloration/placement as well as parsing down party/group bars to only information I need (neither of which are present in either of those shots), along with a LibDogTag + SharedMedia customizable combo point display. I want my TinyTip back too! This TipTac is bullshit. Anyways, here tit.

Out of combat/idle
    tinyurl.com/png7nfk
    In combat/solo
    tinyurl.com/nszya7a

Looks neat, wonder what combat font you are using and what button art you are using?
    I see you have this black boxes behind your action bars , kg panels? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Looks neat, wonder what combat font you are using and what button art you are using?
    I see you have this black boxes behind your action bars , kg panels? =)
    Regular damage font is Homespun BRK and crit damage font is Visitor, both of which are readily available on dafont. Button art is Masque: Apathy.

Yup, black boxes are just simple kgpanels. They work wonderfully, although I think I'm going to add a border to them to mimic the Apathy skin for the buttons here soon, and for some reason the boxes behind the Quartz cast bars for player/target keep falling off until I go in and re-confirm the width/height of the kgpanel to 100%. It happens whenever I reload my UI or log back in. I figure they're missing a necessary onLoad script or something, so I'm going to hunt around for a fix for that.

Arms warrior wip:

Big number is relative hp. Turns red if < 20.
    Targetframe shows energy & castbar:

Here's something I'm playing around with at the moment. I know there's hella action buttons visible, need to cut down to only the real important stuff.

HP and Rage bars gradiate based on progress. Totally stole that stuff from MagicalDandruff's monk thing he posted a while back.

Fire around the rage bar/paw/thing increases based on several rage breakpoints for key abilities.
    Last edited by Arborus; 2015-08-06 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post

Damn, dude, great work. Seriously. You're making clicking look really appealing! :P

This is what I have been using for raiding. Most of my main abilities are hidden on their action bars since I look at my Weak Auras (in the center) for all of my rotation.

Idle

Raid

haha sorry about the size.
    Last edited by Ooglar; 2015-08-06 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooglar View Post
    This is what I have been using for raiding. Most of my main abilities are hidden on their action bars since I look at my Weak Auras (in the center) for all of my rotation.
    You owe me a monitor. I tried to throw my shoe at you for not resizing that image but the shoe just broke the monitor instead of your face. (please resize large images)

My elemental Shaman UI.

First pic shows when everything is up and ready to use, from fulmination at 20 stacks to lava surge, enhanced chain lightning earthquake, the cast bar and underneath it is buffs like EF/UF, trinkets, weapon enchants, etc. to the right is multiple flameshock tracking (looks kinda dumb in this ss but in raids it sits underneath the boss frame so it fits quiet nicely. also added two small bouncing buff icons for UF/EF on top of flameshock to know when I can make full use of class trinket.

and second screenshot is when everything is on cooldown and I'm filling in with lightning bolt.

Deleted
    could someone help me? i am in a need of a new UI, as a healer. but i dont realy have the time to sit down 4-5/h again to make it. also im pretty bad at UI's :P
    Also i have a problem when downloading KatiUI or Elvui beacuse my screen res is realy low as i am playing on a laptop
    what is an good premade UI to download as a healer? with good Raidframes and such.
    Last edited by mmoc97257c9cc4; 2015-08-06 at 11:01 AM.