Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    all keybinds will be memorized after the first day of heroic grind, atleast for the primary spec

Why do you need an icon for Eternal Flame when you have a holy power tracker just under these cooldown icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OsNrjRdnvY < My UI
    I changed it a bit with the suggestions from the other thread, gonna make another video soon and show u in action, i basically remvoed some useless stuff lol
    Combat text on the left isn't in my view that useful with that amount, nor the health gains/losses on the raid frames.
    I would argue the latter is even detrimental since it is potentially obscuring other information on the frames.
    Combat text is in my view far too readily slapped on a UI to have a lot of big numbers for the sake of big numbers.
    How many of those numbers do people actually react to ?
    A tiny fraction of them I expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I built this using LUI... Whatcha think?

Last edited by ChellDk; 2016-01-15 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChellDk View Post
    LUA
    LUA or LUI?

me playing lazy on normal

Skullflowers with some things moved around
    nothing fancy like some of you guys can do, but it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    LUA or LUI?
    My fingers sometimes have a mind of their own.. Lol.. It's the LUI UI with my personal color schema. I thought the Violet Proto-Drake added a nice touch too.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    Yeah, I went with converting it to a bar texture but there is a noticeable quality loss. Left is the texture bar, right side is the progress texture. Your way is probably better.

Hello. How is it going? It looks really good, specially on video

It'd probably take an hour or so to wrap things up, but lately I've been feeling this overwhelming guilt whenever I think about logging in. Like I should be doing something more important. *Sigh*....being an adult sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Combat text on the left isn't in my view that useful with that amount, nor the health gains/losses on the raid frames.
    I would argue the latter is even detrimental since it is potentially obscuring other information on the frames.
    Combat text is in my view far too readily slapped on a UI to have a lot of big numbers for the sake of big numbers.
    How many of those numbers do people actually react to ?
    A tiny fraction of them I expect.
    Yeah i removed everythingon the raid frames indeed, plus i removed some other duplicated infos.
    Combat texts are mostly for pvp, and since the screen is kinda hunge i dont really mind having them on raids too
    I didn't make a movie since then. Well i did one but it's just a 15m raid and i already removed some more useless infos in there anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1cCGEox8g

now that's an UI that screams "convert me to elvui i will be 100 times more convenient and better looking if you do" BUT looks good regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Things n stuff.

Looked at your Twich but unfortunately no link ;(
    But good job! Looks clean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachysaurus View Post

me playing lazy on normal

Skullflowers with some things moved around
    nothing fancy like some of you guys can do, but it works for me
    Pretty much same here. And almost identical tweaks

Looks good as well for sure, but no link to download it. Which is fine too. I will try and work on one.

10+ Year Old Account
    plz which font is in this pic...

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/but...buffs-debuffs/

thx in advance!!!
    Last edited by Grof; 2016-02-07 at 09:09 PM. Reason: error link...

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your link doesn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Your link doesn't work.
    ty for pointing the bad link...I think now working!!!

So ages ago, I started working on a new feature for WeakAuras that would allow for showing e.g. round progress bars. (And I wrote about that in this thread.) I now have something which I feel is ready to be tested. Those interested and with some knowledge of git, can take a look at https://github.com/WeakAuras/WeakAuras2/pull/16 . There's also a youtube video there which demonstrates the feature. It's not yet in, and probably will take a bit until it is, but at least there's some progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    now that's an UI that screams "convert me to elvui i will be 100 times more convenient and better looking if you do" BUT looks good regardless
    I kinda like the idea of having my personal own :°(
    I removed even more things, and i think i have all i need in the perfect position now (well i'm used to it so it might not be that much perfect for others).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oWePEYGVnY <= ofc the iskar addon is just for this fight. the only thing i want to do is to remove the HP% from the raid unit frame

Every Elvui I see is different so I don't know why people think using Elvui makes their UI no longer unique