Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Your link doesn't work.
    ty for pointing the bad link...I think now working!!!

...“Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”...

So ages ago, I started working on a new feature for WeakAuras that would allow for showing e.g. round progress bars. (And I wrote about that in this thread.) I now have something which I feel is ready to be tested. Those interested and with some knowledge of git, can take a look at https://github.com/WeakAuras/WeakAuras2/pull/16 . There's also a youtube video there which demonstrates the feature. It's not yet in, and probably will take a bit until it is, but at least there's some progress.

Sounds great, cant wait to see it.

Hi all,

Here is my UI (raiding as moonkin). I hope you will find some inspiration in it. It's a UI video so don't look at music, effects or gameplay

yt ... /watch?v=vQNX12Qs1C4

If someone could help me with the link, I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhjn View Post
    Hi all,

Here is my UI (raiding as moonkin). I hope you will find some inspiration in it. It's a UI video so don't look at music, effects or gameplay

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQNX12Qs1C4
    There ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    There ya go.
    Thank you

Here is my healing UI currently running with on my Shaman. I need to change a few things (and change the font of the combat/healing text to be a lot less intrusive) but to be honest by the time Ive tweaked it, Ill probably just redesign it

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Here is my healing UI currently running with on my Shaman. I need to change a few things (and change the font of the combat/healing text to be a lot less intrusive) but to be honest by the time Ive tweaked it, Ill probably just redesign it

Your raid frames look "broken" the space between topleft priest and shaman looks weird, is that intended or is it only on my end? Same on topright between pala & warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post
    So ages ago, I started working on a new feature for WeakAuras that would allow for showing e.g. round progress bars. (And I wrote about that in this thread.) I now have something which I feel is ready to be tested. Those interested and with some knowledge of git, can take a look at https://github.com/WeakAuras/WeakAuras2/pull/16 . There's also a youtube video there which demonstrates the feature. It's not yet in, and probably will take a bit until it is, but at least there's some progress.
    And it turns out that there's a better way to do that, interesting times and lots of work.

Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post
    And it turns out that there's a better way to do that, interesting times and lots of work.
    And would you have discovered the better way, had you not done that ?
    Perhaps not.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Your raid frames look "broken"...
    I see what you mean, its kind of like one frame is trying to go into the other, and it does that for a lot of the frames. It maybe that you're trying to that them line up right on each other, but 1 is overlapping the other and going over. (this might be due to it not being exactly on the pixels)