Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Bottombar is **Link deleted** (i created one large for the background and one small which is hidden for the datatexts on the right)

What else is shown;
    Exorcus raid tools for the notes
    Skada
    Weakauras
    Thank you very much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Something you could try is to use CoolLine for cooldown tracking and then use WeakAuras to track important buffs when they are up. You can also track mana% with weakauras.
    I just wanted to Point out, that some people might Need additional Information using the ui.
    But does coolline have a spellfilter? I'm using almost exclusively weakauras for any Kind of in combat Tracking? No need to track hearthstone or toys.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Setup some weak auras this morning.

Top 3 are cooldown trackers. Bottom 3 are DoT Timers. Left side is damage increasing procs and right side are just procs.

The numbers above Rake/Rip are percentage damage modifiers. For example, green 130 means 30% more damage than the current DoT, Red 70 would mean 70% of the current damage, Grey 100 means the same damage as the current dot. (thanks to stenhaldi over at fluiddruid for this WA string, can be found here.).

The Savage Roar/Rip/Rake icons turn red when the remaining time on the DoT is in the pandemic threshold.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2016-05-25 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

Started to strip down and fine tune some things, but it's progress!

EDIT:

re-uploaded to abload as imgur destroyed the quality.
    guess i'll go more in your route when i would do an own interface again for legion. solid.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    I just wanted to Point out, that some people might Need additional Information using the ui.
    But does coolline have a spellfilter? I'm using almost exclusively weakauras for any Kind of in combat Tracking? No need to track hearthstone or toys.
    It does but you have to add each spell / item / toy individually.

http://puu.sh/p4Qqe/e2ee9a1046.jpg getting there, some weakauras left.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    SPTimers, a more modern sucessor to forteXorcist has a similar timer, and from what I can see only adds class cooldowns by default, though those can each be disabled.
    It has other features too like an icon splash and individual timer bars, but each of those can be disabled if you only want that one bar.

http://www.aleaaddons.ru/p/sptimers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    http://puu.sh/p4Qqe/e2ee9a1046.jpg getting there, some weakauras left.
    Is your player and target also created with WeakAura's ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Is your player and target also created with WeakAura's ?
    I think the basics are Skullflower's UI but just changed the settings around ?
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Yea with Elvui =( bugger.

It's ElvUI yes, but I don't have skullflowers ui installed. It's not hard to recreate (at least in ElvUI). I did however steal his code for rounding off the decimals for health etc and made it to a small addon. I use the same kind of frames for boss and arena frames for consistency.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Deleted
    It's ElvUI yes, but I don't have skullflowers ui installed. It's not hard to recreate (at least in ElvUI). I did however steal his code for rounding off the decimals for health etc and made it to a small addon. I use the same kind of frames for boss and arena frames for consistency.
    if it's not too much trouble, i would be interested in said addon.

Sent you a PM :-)

armory - retired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Setup some weak auras this morning.

Top 3 are cooldown trackers. Bottom 3 are DoT Timers. Left side is damage increasing procs and right side are just procs.

The numbers above Rake/Rip are percentage damage modifiers. For example, green 130 means 30% more damage than the current DoT, Red 70 would mean 70% of the current damage, Grey 100 means the same damage as the current dot. (thanks to stenhaldi over at fluiddruid for this WA string, can be found here.).

The Savage Roar/Rip/Rake icons turn red when the remaining time on the DoT is in the pandemic threshold.
    I'd set-up your 'power' bar under your own Unit Frames so the buffs on your target and your own weakauras kind align.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my ui is really difficult to get a good one with a 1366x768 screen haha but this is great for me

Quote Originally Posted by kurama View Post
    This is my ui is really difficult to get a good one with a 1366x768 screen haha but this is great for me
    Are the foxes or whatever actually part of the UI, or are they some sort of overlay or something? Or is it a joke that went over my head?

I don't generally like framed UI elements, and that sort of design style, but that's just personal preference, and I think you did a really good job with what you were going for. While I wouldn't personally use something like this, it's one of the best framed UI's I've seen in quite some time. The frames are subtle and elegant, I like the symmetry, and the textures all go well together. Those foxes are just so out of place and look really weird, though.

The only other thing I would say is it would be cool if you could use SexyMap or something and put a similar KG Panel to your Chat/Meters behind the map.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    Are the foxes or whatever actually part of the UI, or are they some sort of overlay or something? Or is it a joke that went over my head?

I don't generally like framed UI elements, and that sort of design style, but that's just personal preference, and I think you did a really good job with what you were going for. While I wouldn't personally use something like this, it's one of the best framed UI's I've seen in quite some time. The frames are subtle and elegant, I like the symmetry, and the textures all go well together. Those foxes are just so out of place and look really weird, though.

The only other thing I would say is it would be cool if you could use SexyMap or something and put a similar KG Panel to your Chat/Meters behind the map.
    Well the foxes are just a WeakAuras with a custom texture made by myself, and the sexy map is a good idea! idk why It didn't go to my mind before and I'm definitely going to use it. I did this UI because I was using elvui for the last 6 months but i was sick of that flat and boring style frames haha and they didn't look very well on my screen because I'm the raid leader from my guild and I was unable to have a nice look for my raid frames and the raid cooldowns. the foxes were really to be a more personal UI for me to be more original haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sent you a PM :-)
    Would you mind sharing this addon/PM me since I'm highly interested in that line of code too.
    Don't want to re-work the entire SF UI just for those numbers.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted

UI

[QUOTE=carebear;40504888]Setup some weak auras this morning.

Nice work mate. Mind sharing the WA ? =)

UI

At Saurox

Pretty Neat, can I get a download link? If not what unit frame are those?