Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Nightchaser View Post
    If not what unit frame are those?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but they look like edited STUF frames.

wa strings?

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Trying something different:

snip

Next up, figure out where to put bossframes, raidframes and my weakauras.
    Any ideas? :P
    I was wondering what you're player/target frame WA's string's are??
    sorry had to delete the pic's since i cannot link it

7+ Year Old Account
    am i thi only one that uses bartender? the 3 stack default that it coems with is great pretty minimal. then i used recount and icehud for castbars and thats it. all scaled down to open screen nice and wide
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    am i thi only one that uses bartender? the 3 stack default that it coems with is great pretty minimal. then i used recount and icehud for castbars and thats it. all scaled down to open screen nice and wide
    I use a 3stack in my UI but only 10buttons each.
    I dont use bartender though.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khanduras View Post
    I was wondering what you're player/target frame WA's string's are??
    sorry had to delete the pic's since i cannot link it
    That was quite a while ago, but it's simply ElvUI unitframes, nothing fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    Use Skada or Details! rather than recount, from everything I'ev heard recount is miles behind the others both in performance and tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Use Skada or Details!
    Do you know if elvui has skinning for details yet?

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but they look like edited STUF frames.
    Thanks! I'll check it out

Deleted

My current caster ui, inspired by several other uis such as Skullflowers. Weak auras are missing because I am too lazy to make weak auras as I am currently not raiding.
    Last edited by mmoc4073577a00; 2016-06-01 at 06:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still a WiP for Legion (Enchancement Shaman).

To fix: WA's for the "power" (maelstrom). Those will be placed under the character (above the middle actionbar) as a static number (most likely). Postioning for the "buff frames", which will most likely end up on the top left/right. In the basic UI they are on the top right next to the minimap. Also the Party/Raid frames have to be done and the "boss frames".
    If any suggestions please shoot.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2016-05-30 at 11:09 PM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Still a WiP for Legion (Enchancement Shaman).

To fix: WA's for the "power" (maelstrom). Those will be placed under the character (above the middle actionbar) as a static number (most likely). Postioning for the "buff frames", which will most likely end up on the top left/right. In the basic UI they are on the top right next to the minimap. Also the Party/Raid frames have to be done and the "boss frames".
    If any suggestions please shoot.
    Mine is actually pretty similar

This is also still a WIP for Enhancement Shaman

The castbar with "Interrupt!" above it is the focus cast bar.
    The icons are just fake macros I made to see how placement of abilities will work.
    The bars next to the left and right chats are set up to show which ability is on my Razer Naga.
    The blue bar above my main action bars is going to be my Maelstrom power bar.
    To the right of my target is the Target's Target, and to the left of my player frame is my focus.
    Underneath the main action bar, is the placement of the pet bar.

I think I'll be moving Ghost wolf to a hidden bar and keybinded to G (I've always had it on G, and it just makes sense to have it there)

Also, feel free to add suggestions
    Last edited by Katorria; 2016-05-31 at 03:25 AM.

It's so nice that when you get back to the game after a year of not playing. That I can always grab any type of "align" addon and MoveAnything, and start working from there.

Was looking through old screenshots again for the current beta key contest and found this work of art. Not sure how I actually managed to play at all.

Thinking different font and making chat/skada completely transparent back except for the text.

Here is my latest UI creation, one that I will probably be using for the foreseeable future (unless Legion breaks it!).

I still have some small issues to resolve, like buff/WA positions etc, but its virtually done and is based on efficiency, clarity and simplicity as opposed to fancy graphics and textures which arent always useful in a deep dark dungeon, plus I want it to be useful for all classes as I have many alts and dont want to keep having to move stuff or change profile! As I'm a raider (and despite having an ultra wide monitor) I like to have as much information as close to the centre of screen as possible whilst keeping the battle area as clear from clutter as possible and this UI does that to my satisfaction, but I can understand those that might think its too convoluted!

Open to suggestions on improvements. Any questions, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    what are the green boxes down by chat? Also, what are you using for the cast bars? I like all of this. the only change I would personally make are moving the cast bars down and on top of the player and target frames and making them opague.

Would you be willing to upload for use?
    Science the shit out of it!

Thanks for the feedback. The cast bars are through Weak Auras and the green cluster of boxes is Decursive - probably one of the things I should disable as a DPS class but I like using it as a healer as it makes dispelling etc extremely simple!

I would be happy to make it available if there's enough interest and once I have put the finishing touches to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post

Here is my latest UI creation, one that I will probably be using for the foreseeable future (unless Legion breaks it!).

I still have some small issues to resolve, like buff/WA positions etc, but its virtually done and is based on efficiency, clarity and simplicity as opposed to fancy graphics and textures which arent always useful in a deep dark dungeon, plus I want it to be useful for all classes as I have many alts and dont want to keep having to move stuff or change profile! As I'm a raider (and despite having an ultra wide monitor) I like to have as much information as close to the centre of screen as possible whilst keeping the battle area as clear from clutter as possible and this UI does that to my satisfaction, but I can understand those that might think its too convoluted!

Really like 90% of this. The only part that I'd change is the height of the player, target and castbars in the middle to jive more with the size of the rest of the UI. Pretty clean tho! Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    what are the green boxes down by chat? Also, what are you using for the cast bars? I like all of this. the only change I would personally make are moving the cast bars down and on top of the player and target frames and making them opague.

Would you be willing to upload for use?
    http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/decursive.
    Effectively a simplified raid frame focused on dispelling.

No reason why grid/vuhdo etc couldn't be set up to display the same, just sometimes it can be easier having something which does just that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    So I started to make a gw2 inspired ui for a friend. This is in a very early stage and most of the art is probably gonna go thru photoshop more then one time before im satisfied. Some classe get special effects (like bestial wrath, stealth and 40 burning embers).

My goal is to have it done and ready for legion so I guess I have the pre patch on me to redo all the resources for many classes! =P

If I was able to have the baby of this and elvui for easy tweaking etc, I'd be in heaven.