Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
    Combat (somewhat out of date, small things like Skada/Tooltips/Debuffs are not fixed/up2date) -
    Are your buffs done through Raven or Elv, because I've wanted to try having the bar for the timer, but I could never figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkelsen View Post
    I think that in each expansion we have had new trends in UIs. We have the overall trends like cluttered to functional to minimalistic, to flashy-ish?, and also placement of player/target frames and such. So, what do you think will be legions trend for the general public?
    More flashy and over the top once Weak Auras users get their second wind from the stopmotion feature. You will want to use it, you just don't realize it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I hope you can change the angle of the action camera ... if you activate it at the moment, it's aligned right to the character, so all left aligned UIs will overlap the character. You can see that a bit in my last screenshots. I mean it's awesome, I love to play with it .. but yeah ... would love to move it.
    Would THIS help? Its basically an addon that looks like it can dynamically change the position of the viewpoint, as well as the zoom and offset position based on events like being in combat. Also a VIDEO explaining the addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Would THIS help? Its basically an addon that looks like it can dynamically change the position of the viewpoint, as well as the zoom and offset position based on events like being in combat. Also a VIDEO explaining the addon.
    Seen it, yes. I was just too lazy to login into that Discord.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Are your buffs done through Raven or Elv, because I've wanted to try having the bar for the timer, but I could never figure it out.
    I think its ElvUI VisualAuratimers, I cant link it, but you can find it on elvui forum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashingQuasar View Post
    You are awesome sir, thanks very much!
    No problem, glad to help!

Also made a small video of my UI, even tho' I have no clue how to make one in good quality.
    I like it, that actually looks really cool in motion, nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    I'm currently writing a supporting structure that should mean i can style other panels and elements of the UI relatively quickly, a bit like a bootstrap framework i guess. stuff like how scrollbars work across all frames:

That is looking mighty sexy man, really!

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwie View Post
    I think its ElvUI VisualAuratimers, I cant link it, but you can find it on elvui forum
    Absolutely right, the top left ones are done with just ElvUI + VisualAuraTimers plugin.
    The stuff in the middle, aka tracked stuff is using Raven tho.

sry for super long post every1
    --Almost Heroes is recruiting exceptional players--
    EN 7/7 M - ToV 3/3 M - NH 10/10 M - ToS 6/9 M

--Sig by Shyama--

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
    No problem, glad to help!

I like it, that actually looks really cool in motion, nicely done.

That is looking mighty sexy man, really!

Absolutely right, the top left ones are done with just ElvUI + VisualAuraTimers plugin.
    The stuff in the middle, aka tracked stuff is using Raven tho.

sry for super long post every1
    Would you mind sharing your UI ? Its beautiful!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question, is it custom code that is being added to elvui to add the class color top borders above the chat frames, player/target frames, etc? Like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post

@modernist and @Lyn you guys are making some fantastic work. I really hope both of you complete a fully working package UI.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    continuing to mess about with the character pane, playing with the scene animations from the garrison UI:

this is UNFINISHED and IN_PROGRESS but I'm getting a bunch of PMs from people who want to start experimenting with it already so:

https://github.com/obble/lovelyui

you need to install oUF separately for now — currently legion beta only for obvious reasons
    This looks awesome, but theres 1 thing bugging me.. that black stroke around the screen.. makes the screen look smaller than it actually is! Other than that i like it

Finally finished the Buff frame. Now I just need to play around with the position of it ... we will see.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...916_193113.jpg
    Lyn.. am i the only seeing that the unitframe underneath your character isn't centered here.. or is this supposed to be like this?
    (PS: i'm talking about the blizzard one, the "blue/light blue" bars.)

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Lyn.. am i the only seeing that the unitframe underneath your character isn't centered here.. or is this supposed to be like this?
    The new action camera does that. It's center is on the right side of your character while the new HUD coming in Legion is always below your character model though.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud7928 View Post
    The new action camera does that. It's center is on the right side of your character while the new HUD coming in Legion is always below your character model though.
    I am using the action camera, yes and since it's actually a nameplate, it moves around so it's always under my character.
    oh, honey.

I am using the action camera, yes and since it's actually a nameplate, it moves around so it's always under my character.
    aha.. so if i use the default camera it will be centered all the time ?

UltraWide, baby.

I know chat is too high. Need to change that.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2016-06-30 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    snip

UltraWide, baby.
    wtb clickable zoomable image
    Science the shit out of it!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Mahcake: higher resolution link please! Must see it in all it's ultrawide glory.

I'm saving to buy a fourth monitor to go above my 3 1440p at the moment so I'l have a ultra wide one soon to.

as he keeps adding images no one can see lol
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    wtb clickable zoomable image
    Sorry about that. Just right click -> Open picture on new card or something like that.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Sorry about that. Just right click -> Open picture on new card or something like that.
    You disappoint me. I was all excited for a 21:9 ultrawide resolution

Though, nice UI anyways =).

aha.. so if i use the default camera it will be centered all the time ?
    It will be centered below your character. If you move your camera, it moves so it's always below the character. As it does with action camera. Like a normal nameplate.
    oh, honey.