Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    So gonna steal this. Thanks
    At best if I use an addon with a profile export I might offer that up, but that is I think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Did some tweaks today

Standard pleb tier UI with weakauras/bigwigs not shown.

10+ Year Old Account
    I´m working on updates for my UI for legion

And a video with the UI in action

https://youtu.be/Vf5N0KhGWSs

I have a small monitor so It is a little bit compact

Quote Originally Posted by SnoreProt View Post
    Standard pleb tier UI with weakauras/bigwigs not shown.
    Hi! I love your IU. How did you do to have the dragons in black? I have almost the same build but i dont know how to put them(dragons) darker
    and whats the name of the addon for the playerunitframe?

An edit of an edit until I work my own, but it'll do for the time being...have lot's of WeakAuras to get rolling again.

I will flay your mind.

Started work on a new UI for Legion yesterday. Planning to make a heal/tank variant too but here's what I got so far.

Since I started yesterday it's still WIP but it's in a good enough state to show for now. Weakauras/Combat text/Bigwigs still need to be done along with finalizing action bars and stuff.

Overall aim is pretty simple: keep combat elements as close to the middle as possible and keep every other main element else on the bottom half with exception of quest tracking. Also need everything easy to see, especially since I mythic raid a lot.

Most elements showing. Party is on left, Bosses on right.

Target selected, no combat.

No target.
    Last edited by Akurenia; 2016-07-24 at 09:06 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, first iteration of my UI is done.
    It's still and work in progress and will raid test it tonight.

Out of combat, no target:

In combat, some WAs shown, casting

"Everything" shown

Note: Kinda undecided on bossframes position, so atm they're a bit unaligned. Debating whether to put them under (and make them look like) target frame for similar style.
    And TimeToDie Weakaura has been left aligned so it no longer sits outside insanity bar.

Comments and advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Zungate; 2016-07-24 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jthrod View Post
    Hi! I love your IU. How did you do to have the dragons in black? I have almost the same build but i dont know how to put them(dragons) darker
    and whats the name of the addon for the playerunitframe?
    The whole darker theme is from 'Lorti UI' it's a standalone addon not some addon pack. Been updated as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoreProt View Post
    The whole darker theme is from 'Lorti UI' it's a standalone addon not some addon pack. Been updated as well.
    oh thanks you, i manage to have the skills, buff and bagnon facade with masque and some other things but i'll try lorti UI

(i cant post my UI 'cuz of my newbiness)

New one for Legion. Looking for a good masque reskin for it still, any suggestions?

Full Size: http://i.imgur.com/PXDTUGo.jpg

Does anyone know of addon that allows you to reposition the loot information panels (such the need/greed roll window and the "you won!" window)? The only one I've found is xloot and it seems be a bit buggy atm

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Does anyone know of addon that allows you to reposition the loot information panels (such the need/greed roll window and the "you won!" window)? The only one I've found is xloot and it seems be a bit buggy atm
    MoveEverything maybe?

With MUCH less abilities now, decided to clean up the UI, move things around (borrowed some ideas from a couple people).

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post
    MoveEverything maybe?
    Or http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/drag-em-all if you want to move things freely on screen.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    With MUCH less abilities now, decided to clean up the UI, move things around (borrowed some ideas from a couple people).
    Looks the goods as always! What are the little "bars" either side of your main action bar there? Able to show us what it looks like in a party/raid environment?

I'm assuming you built it from scratch. I love how vibrant the colours are in everything.

Just minor changes to the UI for Legion.

Solo:

Group:

WeakAuras:

DBM:
    Last edited by Ooglar; 2016-07-26 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Looks the goods as always! What are the little "bars" either side of your main action bar there? Able to show us what it looks like in a party/raid environment?

I'm assuming you built it from scratch. I love how vibrant the colours are in everything.
    The bar left of center is pet, the small bar is ToT. Under the target is boss bars and under the player is group.
    Here is a raid shot, not sure why the 5th person in each group is black, i'll have to look into that.

Most likely what i'll use on Demon Hunter. Sorry for the size, not sure how to get a thumbnail link with the new imgur layout.

Not happy with the nameplates (elvui). I'll have to hack up tidy plates or something to get it to match my frames better.

Quote Originally Posted by kurama View Post
    I´m working on updates for my UI for legion

IMAGE REMOVED

And a video with the UI in action

VIDEO REMOVED

I have a small monitor so It is a little bit compact

Two small things would go a long way here:

1. Remove the wolfs
    2. Align chatbox, dmg meter and action bars (bottom edge)
    3. A third thing (i lied, pls dont kill me) have the bagbar and micro menu moved away to be hidden until moused over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Still working on it for Legion, almost done!

VIDEO REMOVED

Nice to see someone else actually trying to do great artwork instead of just importing shit quality images and stretching them to oblivion. Only snag i have, is the Unit Frames. High tech small fonts dosn't fit into the legion theme IMO. (ofc the green, but other than that)