Thread: Post Your UI

very nice, thanks guys!

Thought i might as well make and prepare a new UI for Legion. I kinda like it. Not in your face and is nice and clean (At least to me) and shows me everything i need to know. Would like to know how to get rid of that new blizzard combat bar though. I liked the Blizzard Arcane charge resource bar so kinda want an addon like that to pop up soon. The 'Grid' lookalike fills out the bottom left corner and width up to the portrait in a raid environment.

I could however use some suggestions on certain mods. For instance MageBomb tracker isn't working and i cannot find a good alternative. And if possible, some addon that could polish bartender action bars to look nicer in layout. Anyone know if there's an addon for self nameplate? Make it appear nicer on the eyes ect.

Deleted
    rBuffFrame is finished. Got the first layout and theme running.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Awesome, already switched out my buff frame with that.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Updated my UI with some. Obviously leg ring wa is gonna go when Legion launches. And maybe bars for some of cds too as atm it's just doubling info on screen.

Out of Combat

In Combat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    so very happy for this! Thank you for all your hard work Zork!

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    The 2 px plain pixel border around everything is just native options in both stuf and gnosis (castbars). the small "shadow border" on everything is kgpanels with the "glow" texture.

the font on everything is expressway
    Last thing, what texture did you use for your player / target frame and cast bar?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post

Most likely what i'll use on Demon Hunter. Sorry for the size, not sure how to get a thumbnail link with the new imgur layout.

Not happy with the nameplates (elvui). I'll have to hack up tidy plates or something to get it to match my frames better.
    Try Kui_nameplates. Those also have numbers and they are rather pretty!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

So I've been running the default UI for around...11 years.

Yesterday I downloaded ElvUI + Some other stuff and played about with it all.

Then today I animated a banner my guildmate made so I could have a chatblock image while streaming / recording.

Overall I think it came out pretty well...but now I have to kinda relearn the game as my eyes dart off into old parts of the screen expecting information.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Smegdead/advanced
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Smegdead
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Smegdead

Cleaned up my UI a little bit with some inspiration from some that I've seen around here.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is, in fact, looking extremely clean.

Anyway, I managed to update my UI to be more or less compatible with 7.0.3. You'll notice in the second screencap I have kui_nameplates, which I discovered on this very page of the thread, and immediately loved. I'm more than open to any comments or criticism anyone might have. In particular, inspired by so many of the lovely minimalist UI's, I'm considering a "transparent" version of this UI that is essentially the same, but which removes the background for the chat window and the action bar. Anyway:

My UI in a party:

And solo:

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Dunno if I already post this here but well ... this is how my UI currently looks.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...316_134040.jpg

Next I want to - finally - do the boss frames.
    Oh balls, I really like that! Especially the party frames, how do you get the icons like that?

--

Dunno if I already post this here but well ... this is how my UI currently looks.

Lyn, this raid frames.....

<3 beauty

using LynUI 2016.9 with minor customization on LynChat and rButtonTemplate.

h t t p s : / / dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17639805/Screenshot%202016-07-29%2010.21.49.png

phc

Quote Originally Posted by Taralack View Post
    Oh balls, I really like that! Especially the party frames, how do you get the icons like that?
    It is a symbol font used in some other UIs. I'm just also using that.

Quote Originally Posted by tomek View Post
    Lyn, this raid frames.....

<3 beauty
    Yeah, but this are the party frames. Raid frames are thinner and have no debuffs (for now).

Quote Originally Posted by phcnet View Post
    using LynUI 2016.9 with minor customization on LynChat and rButtonTemplate.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2010.21.49.png

phc
    fixed link
    Last edited by Lyn; 2016-07-29 at 09:01 AM.
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't wait for the final outcome. Right now I'm not very happy with my interface. Tried for some time the supervillain ui (which is great btw) and the farscape ui (www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD1f7pTggtk), but I want something fresh and simple.

I have enough of the ElvUI and I always loved your interfaces. Keep up your great work and thank you for sharing it with us in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyzula View Post
    I can't wait for the final outcome. Right now I'm not very happy with my interface. Tried for some time the supervillain ui (which is great btw) and the farscape ui (www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD1f7pTggtk), but I want something fresh and simple.

I have enough of the ElvUI and I always loved your interfaces. Keep up your great work and thank you for sharing it with us in the past!
    The final outcome ... It's already mostly finished. Only detail work. More or less. It must happen something special so I change the frames again.

Ah, I remember the Farscape UI.
    The Supervillain UI is awesome. I am a big comic fan myself ... it is so good.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    snip
    your Icons are somehow oddly cropped. The rest is the clean as usual skullflower UI.