Thread: Post Your UI

15+ Year Old Account
    Smaller raid frames obviously look nicer, but the thing is that I want to see health missing and absorbs with numerical values and tons of buff icons on all corners of the frames. With miniframes you can't really do that, or the font is so small you can't see shit.

Also, it's easier to hit the correct targets while mouseovering if the frames are slightly larger. That's a secondary thing, but it is helpful, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwii View Post
    Hey, really really like your UI, especially the Unitframes. Since I can not PM yet, is it possible to get an addon list used for this or share?
    Thanks in advance
    Thank you! The Unit Frames are probably the part with which I am most satisfied; it's taken a lot of iterations since I started substantially customizing my UI in 2008 or so, but I've finally ended up with something that I quite like on that front (though I'm still always open to recommendations). Here's a list of AddOns I use (the unit frames in particular at StUF, with VexRunes for the runes and AuraFrames for the buffs).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I absolutely adore your ui I have been using this over elvui as its so much prettier, please please please keep on with this as its amazing and clean to use
    Wow, thank you

Yeah, I'll keep improving it, so dun worry, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Aviel Menter View Post
    Thank you! The Unit Frames are probably the part with which I am most satisfied; it's taken a lot of iterations since I started substantially customizing my UI in 2008 or so, but I've finally ended up with something that I quite like on that front (though I'm still always open to recommendations). URL of AddOns I use (the unit frames in particular at StUF, with VexRunes for the runes and AuraFrames for the buffs).
    Thank you! Keep up the great work

Alliance

Only ElvUI

i. imgur. com/ YUfPqU1. jpg

Deleted

Still working on a few things.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

I think I've posted an older UI on here some months ago but this is what Ive been using and shall use for the foreseeable future

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post

I think I've posted an older UI on here some months ago but this is what Ive been using and shall use for the foreseeable future
    if youre going to cover the bottom 25% of your screen like that you should probably use a viewport. you're wasting valuable space behind it.

I'm trying to put a new UI together for Legion.
    This is how it currently looks: http://imgur.com/Q0OaEFb

The raidframe and DBM Bars are just for testing, I'm still not sure where exactly to put them.
    Also still missing: Weakauras, but I'll set those up after I'm done with everything else.

Would really like some suggestions, raidframes are my biggest problem right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    if youre going to cover the bottom 25% of your screen like that you should probably use a viewport. you're wasting valuable space behind it.
    Hey Actually I heard about them somewhere else already how do they actually work , is that like any other regular addon but they force another screen ratio on the "environment" ?

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Hey Actually I heard about them somewhere else already how do they actually work , is that like any other regular addon but they force another screen ratio on the "environment" ?
    Basically yes, in that your environment is no longer hidden behind that section of your UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    With MUCH less abilities now, decided to clean up the UI, move things around (borrowed some ideas from a couple people).

On Your Damage Meters is that a bar texture that gives that underline look? I feel like this is the last thing I need to perfect my UI and I can't figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzsx View Post
    On Your Damage Meters is that a bar texture that gives that underline look? I feel like this is the last thing I need to perfect my UI and I can't figure it out!
    Perhaps create a texture that is transparent on the top half, or more in that case top 4/5th or similar.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooglar View Post
    Just minor changes to the UI for Legion.

Solo:

Group:

WeakAuras:

DBM:
    What is the bottom bar that shows the time/ ilvl/ heartstone etc?

Quote Originally Posted by QathaRyhna View Post
    What is the bottom bar that shows the time/ ilvl/ heartstone etc?
    SX Databar @ Wowinterface.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Basically yes, in that your environment is no longer hidden behind that section of your UI.
    Thank you!
    Are there different ones? What would you recommend when I'm using mostly ElvUi + vuhdo and how do they perform memory-wise do you know?

So, finally a new shot. With party frames, boss frames, new buff frames and such.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...016_192235.jpg
    oh, honey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    With MUCH less abilities now, decided to clean up the UI, move things around (borrowed some ideas from a couple people).
    What's the font you are using?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Thank you!
    Are there different ones? What would you recommend when I'm using mostly ElvUi + vuhdo and how do they perform memory-wise do you know?
    Memory-wise there is effectively no usage since they are basically just resizing a frame.
    And that is a poor metric anyway for reasons I don't want to have to bring up again.

I can't comment on ElvUI due to not using it, nor as I am using any viewport addons.

LightViewPorter @ Wowinterface was one I suggested to someone else asking for similar, and it apparently worked for them despite being rather "outdated".
    But that would appear to be because its functionality is something blizzard have not messed about with at all, therefore an update has not been required.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What's the font you are using?
    Roboto-Bold