Thread: Post Your UI

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova10 View Post
    Downloaded your UI, everything is perfect except the LFG module. as you can see on the SS below

The role icons are kind of messed up. Any idea why mate?
    Not sure, that hasn't worked for me since the pre-patch. It's possible it has something to do with Addonskins, but I am not sure. You may want to check the forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Welp, here's the concept in action. I don't really know how to get a good border on triangles in the game (maybe I just suck at PS shapes.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    Nothing special just tidying it up for legion

where can I get these? :O
    they are fantastic *-*

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    How did you get the power bar background to look like that - slightly darker class/power color?
    Well, i created a frame with the statusbar 3 as texture.. colored it by the warlock r,g,b in the Lyn oUF lua, and just adjusted the transperancy on it :P

Welp, I changed it up again.

OOC

Combat/Target

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoxx View Post
    where can I get these? :O
    they are fantastic *-*
    Unfortunately, mine was a bit of a concept, so I didn't end up saving it, but all I did was make a triangle statusbar in photoshop and put it in WoW. Made it white with a 2px border (might want to go 3 so it's more noticeable). If you want them to be vertical orientation, you need to make 1 that points up and then flip it 180º to make the opposite side.

Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post
    Not sure, that hasn't worked for me since the pre-patch. It's possible it has something to do with Addonskins, but I am not sure. You may want to check the forums.
    Hum. I had elvui before i used your ui, and had addonskins as well, and i didn't had this issue. Something to do with the fonts you use perhaps?

Deleted
    Unfortunately, mine was a bit of a concept, so I didn't end up saving it, but all I did was make a triangle statusbar in photoshop and put it in WoW. Made it white with a 2px border (might want to go 3 so it's more noticeable). If you want them to be vertical orientation, you need to make 1 that points up and then flip it 180º to make the opposite side.
    oh okay
    but thanks for your response

I'm looking currenlty for a new UF addon and the UFs in the second quote are very nice :O
    but I can't find anything like them :/
    Last edited by mmoc5c28d0a9f1; 2016-08-24 at 11:57 PM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    What font is this? I like all of it

Quote Originally Posted by Hova10 View Post
    Hum. I had elvui before i used your ui, and had addonskins as well, and i didn't had this issue. Something to do with the fonts you use perhaps?
    I don't think it's the font, I used a rather normal font until recently:

[ snip ]

Unfortunately, mine was a bit of a concept, so I didn't end up saving it [...]
    I really like where you're heading with the textures. Is all of the art custom, or is it available in an addon/library?
    What addons are you using as a base? I recognize XIV Databar, but I'm curious about the Unit Frames, Nameplates, and the invasion progress bar from a previous screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoxx View Post
    oh okay
    but thanks for your response

I'm looking currenlty for a new UF addon and the UFs in the second quote are very nice :O
    but I can't find anything like them :/
    Those are edited ElvUI frames.

- - - Updated - - -

It's TheBoldFont

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taira View Post
    I really like where you're heading with the textures. Is all of the art custom, or is it available in an addon/library?
    What addons are you using as a base? I recognize XIV Databar, but I'm curious about the Unit Frames, Nameplates, and the invasion progress bar from a previous screenshot.
    Just a flat white texture from IshtaraMedia. I use StuF, KuiNameplates, and Lyn's objective frame. (also lyn's infobar :P)

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think it's the font, I used a rather normal font until recently:

Is that DXE in the bottom left, above chat? I thought that was abandoned!

Deleted
    [QUOTE=mikkis2k;42030453]Found this WA2 power bar wich i rly liked! So now im back at it again xD I'm building an UI around that middle "bar" now! So back to the drawing board

Could you possibly share the WA powerbar or where you found it?

Dude! Would you mind sharing that weak aura power bar string? That looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Found this WA2 power bar wich i rly liked! So now im back at it again xD I'm building an UI around that middle "bar" now! So back to the drawing board

switched over to tidyplates and since it doesnt skin the personal nameplate i had to make one with weakauras. also made the absorbs on the unit frames with weakauras since stuf doesnt have absorbs for some crazy reason.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post

switched over to tidyplates and since it doesnt skin the personal nameplate i had to make one with weakauras. also made the absorbs on the unit frames with weakauras since stuf doesnt have absorbs for some crazy reason.
    Would you mind sharing your settings for stylization on Stuf? A detailed thing to achieve your look would be super appreciated, also how did you alter the look of your PRD?

Deleted
    Does the weakaura covering the personal nameplate follow your camera or is it just locked? if so how is this created. Looks awesome. The textures are amazing as well on your bars & suf, what one is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tw33b View Post
    Does the weakaura covering the personal nameplate follow your camera or is it just locked? if so how is this created. Looks awesome. The textures are amazing as well on your bars & suf, what one is this?
    it's just locked. doesnt really bother me as the only personal nameplate that seems to shift around is melee class nameplates and i dont really play melee. the bar texture is called Blizzard Raid Bar

Deleted
    it's just locked. doesnt really bother me as the only personal nameplate that seems to shift around is melee class nameplates and i dont really play melee. the bar texture is called Blizzard Raid Bar
    Look's awesome thank you, something im going to try for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    Dude! Would you mind sharing that weak aura power bar string? That looks amazing!
    https://github.com/Afenar/AfenarUI

Just pick your class, choose the right string, click "raw" then import and voila

- - - Updated - - -

I like it, very clean and nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baltagir View Post
    my ElvUI + BenikUI edits

Caster

Hunter

Newest Melee + Tank UI
    Hi

Your interface looks great. Are you able to share it with me? Much appreciated

raid setup more or less finished

will be complete & uploaded to wowi by the end of the week, all those people who keep pm'ing :]