Thread: Post Your UI

Would it be possible to hook the chatframe to your "opanel lookalike" ? Anyway, really neat setup

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Is that DXE in the bottom left, above chat? I thought that was abandoned!
    That IS DXE (and if its not...... someone cloned it lol) and it WAS abandoned :O
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by isman View Post
    Would it be possible to hook the chatframe to your "opanel lookalike" ? Anyway, really neat setup
    already is:

along with stuff like the bag & tooltip.

you can see i've already changed the boss frames too, and that I'm getting my ass kicked for not getting through the gate in time :[

e: if you mean hiding or showing it depending on the frame being expanded, then yes that is also possible!
    Last edited by modernist; 2016-08-25 at 02:27 PM.

Thank you for the answers! Another thing, is your health bar in this screenshot changing color according to health %? If so, how did you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post

Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post
    What font is this? I like all of it

I don't think it's the font, I used a rather normal font until recently:

I need that setup!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    raid setup more or less finished

will be complete & uploaded to wowi by the end of the week, all those people who keep pm'ing :]
    Also, awesome!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Finally done with my druid UI :')

Probably one of the sweetest looking UIs I've ever seen, if not THE sweetest. Impressive work.
    Wish I played the class, just to use the UI. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    switched over to tidyplates and since it doesnt skin the personal nameplate i had to make one with weakauras. also made the absorbs on the unit frames with weakauras since stuf doesnt have absorbs for some crazy reason.
    Do you mean the teal section of the bar that extends from the health? How did you do that in WeakAuras?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

raid setup more or less finished

will be complete & uploaded to wowi by the end of the week, all those people who keep pm'ing :]
    as much as i love that raid frames / portrait stuff, will you offer an option or some easy to change config to disable them for a better healing layout?
    also, will you care about HoT icons etc on the raid / group frames?

Quote Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    as much as i love that raid frames / portrait stuff, will you offer an option or some easy to change config to disable them for a better healing layout?
    also, will you care about HoT icons etc on the raid / group frames?
    this is something I'm planning to work on, as i have guildies that have registered an interest in the ui but want something more "grid-like" for healing, and i can see the benefits of working on that kind of layout. plus i drew a design for it last night that i think will be attractive & super functional for clique & general click casting. i'll probably set it up so that the interface reads what your current spec is and automatically adjusts the raid style & formatting accordingly.

my old ui has working code for filtered aura & icon displays on raid frames (including HoTs or anything else you specify), so i can import that plugin across intact for this trad. layout.

this is something I'm planning to work on, as i have guildies that have registered an interest in the ui but want something more "grid-like" for healing, and i can see the benefits of working on that kind of layout. plus i drew a design for it last night that i think will be attractive & super functional for clique & general click casting. i'll probably set it up so that the interface reads what your current spec is and automatically adjusts the raid style & formatting accordingly.

my old ui has working code for filtered aura & icon displays on raid frames (including HoTs or anything else you specify), so i can import that plugin across intact for this trad. layout.
    sweet.. im going to main shadow but would of course need some healing stuff for dungeons etc. really looking forward to try your ui, some of the best i've seen in a while

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    Thank you for the answers! Another thing, is your health bar in this screenshot changing color according to health %? If so, how did you do that?
    It does indeed color with health%. I did not do anything.. the oUF layout is only edited by me.. but i havn't changed anything on the healthbar coloring. My UFs are running custom edited oUF_Lyn, so they arn't really "mine" :P

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    It does indeed color with health%. I did not do anything.. the oUF layout is only edited by me.. but i havn't changed anything on the healthbar coloring. My UFs are running custom edited oUF_Lyn, so they arn't really "mine" :P
    Oh OK, so that's from Lyns default edit? I have to update mine then. Still using his first release. Thanks!

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Is that DXE in the bottom left, above chat? I thought that was abandoned!
    Yes that is DXE, I came across it here ,but I don't believe its going to be updated for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    I need that setup!
    This is kkthnx. It has been abandoned and there are plenty of errors. You can however export the profile for the layout etc.
    Last edited by schwalby; 2016-08-25 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

As you can see I hate cluttered UIs and am a little nuts about it. So many people use weird fonts and have so much useless information on their screen. Second pic is showing off my balance weakauras. Still a work in progress, so give me some tips because I'm out of the loop on "what's cool" in addons right now!

Edit: Oh and my abilities make me look like a clicker don't they? Dw i'm using a Naga so it's a little weird looking.
    Last edited by --Code--; 2016-08-25 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ayerIcons.html

There's code you can put into an addon on that page. Either make it into a new addon, or if you're already using an addon that modifies unitframes just drop it in there.

SHOUTOUT! that is my ui art package. Glad to see all the positive feedback on them =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Some great looking UI's there!
    Now I want to make my own instead of using someone elses

Any tips on (customizable) unitframes? I have always had issues picking up the right unitframes.
    I like minimalistic, perhaps with 3d picture of my character. The look is very important to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Some great looking UI's there!
    Now I want to make my own instead of using someone elses

Any tips on (customizable) unitframes? I have always had issues picking up the right unitframes.
    I like minimalistic, perhaps with 3d picture of my character. The look is very important to me.
    This is the thread for questions like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stag View Post
    Hi!

Recently came back to WoW and decided to make myself a minimalistic / immersive UI. Might still need to tweak a few things.
    There are a few mouseover elements that don't really come across well in screenshots and I should probably get a few screens during raids and BGs to give the full impression.

Combat:

Also, sorry if the images are too large, not sure how to resize here.
    Wow could you please share your pb4 settings? I've tried for half an hour to make mine look like yours :s

Heres an ingame look on how my UI is atm

Deleted
    This healing layout again:

The bright idea I had this time was to show the name of my mouseover unit on top of my player (and target) frame.