Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Hello boys! Here's my current UI. Any pointers?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...onUpdateV2.jpg
    Gutters, yay!

edit: I really like how you put the resting text in the minimap, I might have to borrow that.

Otherwise you have a standard layout, but it's super clean, consistent and has gutters!, can't ask for much more than that.
    Last edited by klaxce; 2016-08-29 at 05:38 PM.

Anyone knows how do i reduce the number of buttons that a bar has in rActionBar? (it's not numCols in the bars template addon, that one is obviously just per column and not total)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Absolutely love this, I love your current layout aswell, but this feels better in my eyes atleast, looking forward for an update! Great work Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Absolutely love this, I love your current layout aswell, but this feels better in my eyes atleast, looking forward for an update! Great work Lyn
    Thanks! I am feeling the same ... feels better to play with.

Oh, and bonus screenshot after I finished the UI for now.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...916_191726.jpg
    oh, honey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! I am feeling the same ... feels better to play with.

Oh, and bonus screenshot after I finished the UI for now.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...916_191726.jpg
    The different sized bars next to each other drive me slightly crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    The different sized bars next to each other drive me slightly crazy.
    Yeah but left to my unit frame there are differnt things which will be visible: extra action button, stance bar, vehicle exit. So it fits better. I don't have one fancy 4k displays to get everything on it
    oh, honey.

Out of combat.

Buttons out.

Forgive the right side, the screen cap when you have 3 monitors with puush can be a pain.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but left to my unit frame there are differnt things which will be visible: extra action button, stance bar, vehicle exit. So it fits better. I don't have one fancy 4k displays to get everything on it
    That makes more sense. Just felt unbalanced with it empty there.

I don't have a 4k either, but I do love my 1440p. My graphics card could likely do 4k/60 if I owned one but wow has enough fps issues as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    That makes more sense. Just felt unbalanced with it empty there.

I don't have a 4k either, but I do love my 1440p. My graphics card could likely do 4k/60 if I owned one but wow has enough fps issues as it is.
    Yes, but tbh I can - totally - live with that slight flaw of an empty space instead of cramping it somewhere where it does not fit :/
    oh, honey.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Spent the last week working on an alternative layout, you can download it here

I'm looking into incorporate either TMW or WA into the next release.
    Last edited by schwalby; 2016-08-29 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much awesome LynUI in this thread lately. Need to balance it out with some boring ones!

Wow, people are disliking my video of my Lyn edit v2 because i won't share the UI. I'm doing this out of respect of the original creator, not because i won't share!

So comments like "i believe cause that he selfish little bastard who use other pp work and dose not share his." is really fun to get. Thank you people
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2016-08-29 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Wow, people are dislkiling my video of my Lyn edit v2 because i won't share the UI. I'm doing this out of respect of the original creator, not because i won't share!

So comments like "i believe cause that he selfish little bastard who use other pp work and dose not share his." is really fun to get. Thank you people
    Don't listen to this idiots. Btw. look into your pms in a bit.
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, people are dislkiling my video of my Lyn edit v2 because i won't share the UI. I'm doing this out of respect of the original creator, not because i won't share!

If there's anything I've learned being into modding for years and years (since Elder Scrolls: Morrowind) is that people will passionately bitch about not being able to get something that someone else shows off. There are a lot of entitled pricks out there who truly believe they are owed everything. Best to ignore them and just imagine them as being 3 yr olds whose parents forgot to supervise.

People are idiots... if people only actually read a bit for themselves, it clearly says on Lyn's download site, that he does not wish that personal edits are distributed ^^

Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post
    Spent the last week working on an alternative layout, you can download it here

I'm looking into incorporate either TMW or WA into the next release.
    Holy shit, not only do I love this, but it's nearly mine.

I may have been inspired by you and not even realized it, but I'm not sure since I had pretty much decided on the asymmetric layout before I had even re-subbed.

Do you use Bartender modifier-paging on your action bar (which is how I do it), or is it just a cooldown tracker?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    People are idiots... if people only actually read a bit for themselves, it clearly says on Lyn's download site, that he does not wish that personal edits are distributed ^^
    From the few people who did message me/comment asking for my UI, a few were definitely put off because I wouldn't share it with them.

In my case, it's because I don't want to feel/be obligated to support it, since I know it's a constant work in progress through minor iterations and adjustments.

Still though, my point is that people are indeed idiots, and downvoting/disliking because they can't have something handed to them on a silver platter is disgusting.
    Last edited by klaxce; 2016-08-29 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post

lets goooooooo
    Clean with consistent fonts. I'd be curious to see it in a raid/boss mods, but it looks great for a standard layout.

Thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post

lets goooooooo
    I really like those borders, good job