lets goooooooo
    that looks great. mind sharing?

lets goooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/JGmKnEO.jpg

lets goooooooo
    I really really like the panels. Good job on them.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Wow, people are disliking my video of my Lyn edit v2 because i won't share the UI. I'm doing this out of respect of the original creator, not because i won't share!

So comments like "i believe cause that he selfish little bastard who use other pp work and dose not share his." is really fun to get. Thank you people
    Why do people need to be so freaking shite on the internet?!

Anyway, I got the texture working, mikkis2k! Turns out, the path for the statusbar used was different than the one I replaced. The addon was using the one inside the 'Lyn\Assets' directory instead of 'oUF_Lyn\textures', so I just had to change that and voila:

If it looks a lot like yours then...good! That's what I was going for lol. Still no luck with portraits, though . But Morderninst said on WoWInterface that he'd be doing a more detailed guide on how to use the standalone portraits so I will give it another try when he does that. Plus, Lyn seems to be workng on adding them to his UI so I might just wait till he does that and update mine . But thank you so much for all the help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    I like your UI, i tried doing the same thing but liked Lyn's UI more so edited that one instead. Theres still a bigger border on your target wich is making my OCD trigger xD Other than that good UI
    Is this a little better... moved it a few pixels...

I edited TohrUI to be darker and such because I wanted something that fit a Warlock better:

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Thanks! I am feeling the same ... feels better to play with.

Oh, and bonus screenshot after I finished the UI for now.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...916_191726.jpg
    I actually like a lot about your UI, but I think your Action Bar buttons stick out like a sore thumb. I think they need another texture.

Deleted
    Thanks! I am feeling the same ... feels better to play with.

Oh, and bonus screenshot after I finished the UI for now.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...916_191726.jpg
    Have you considered shortening the target name? I use this to get e.g. "R. E. B. Korgolath" instead of "Really Evil Bonecrusher Korgolath":

Code:
    self.text:SetText(name:gsub("(%w)[^%s]+%s", "%1. "))

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Have you considered shortening the target name? I use this to get e.g. "R. E. B. Korgolath" instead of "Really Evil Bonecrusher Korgolath":

Code:
    self.text:SetText(name:gsub("(%w)[^%s]+%s", "%1. "))
    Thanks, trying it out a bit to see how it works out.

Also, another screenshot (without the shortening Constie suggested)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...016_103603.jpg

(buff filter on boss now included, not yet on the screenshot)
    oh, honey.

Thanks, trying it out a bit to see how it works out.

Also, another screenshot (without the shortening Constie suggested)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...016_103603.jpg

(buff filter on boss now included, not yet on the screenshot)
    Some of you people are freaking amazing! That screen shot look awesome. I don't have single artists bone in my body

I am currently using your Ui with some of my own edits and its perfect but I see the link above and I want the new UI NOW! Any ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by lostsandman View Post
    Some of you people are freaking amazing! That screen shot look awesome. I don't have single artists bone in my body

I am currently using your Ui with some of my own edits and its perfect but I see the link above and I want the new UI NOW! Any ETA?
    I need to fix one friggin' bug (bonus objective tracker) ... and then BEFORE or AFTER I was at the dentist (kill me now please).

edit: it's now available on wowinterface
    Last edited by Lyn; 2016-08-30 at 06:10 PM. Reason: added dl link
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to fix one friggin' bug (bonus objective tracker) ... and then BEFORE or AFTER I was at the dentist (kill me now please).

edit: it's now available on wowinterface
    dam you lyn, after all that bloody work i put into mine... dam fine work... thanks heaps for sharing it...

does anyone know of any really clean modern variations of elvui? want something minimal but that looks really clean cut, black borders etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    does anyone know of any really clean modern variations of elvui? want something minimal but that looks really clean cut, black borders etc.
    Does it have to be variation of elvui? If yes why? Anyway Lyn Ui clean and minimal.

Does it have to be variation of elvui? If yes why? Anyway Lyn Ui clean and minimal.
    No it can be anything, I just love the clean looking UI, minimal, black outlines/cool graphics. Fragnance has a really nice one for example.

You know, ElvUI is quite customizable. You can disable mostly everything and style it your way of minimal.
    Last edited by Lyn; 2016-08-31 at 01:04 PM.
    oh, honey.

Skullflower UI.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Skullflower UI.
    I don't believe its maintained anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe its maintained anymore.
    It was picked up by someone. http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=308