Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    I hope you don't take this as me being rude, but as an observation, it appears the problem is your resolution, maybe? Everything feels so large, and if you're playing on a smaller screen, these elements have to be enlarged to be readable.

On my 27" 1440p, things get scaled weirdly to things made in the 720/1080p format and I end up with bloated sizes.
    i play on a mac air in windowed mode in order to have a stable FPS, so yeah i guess. are you saying that you tried the pre-release iipui and the frames were scaled up past the point of comfort, or speaking more generally? this *should* be set up so it works at a variety of resolutions without cocking up too much scale-wise, similar to how the default ui works.

i do prefer things to actually be clear though, even if that sacrifices the itty bitty 1px borders and tiny weeny frames and pixel fonts. im kind of sick of that school of design after having spent so long with it now

Deleted
    Just a quick post of my current UI.

Idle:
    https://imgur.com/a/KdE62

Grouped:
    https://imgur.com/a/ri6I0

Its based off what I have liked from several other UI's, and stuff I have added myself. I am not totally satisfied by my raidframes, so I am working on them at the moment.
    Any input appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    i play on a mac air in windowed mode in order to have a stable FPS, so yeah i guess. are you saying that you tried the pre-release iipui and the frames were scaled up past the point of comfort, or speaking more generally? this *should* be set up so it works at a variety of resolutions without cocking up too much scale-wise, similar to how the default ui works.

i do prefer things to actually be clear though, even if that sacrifices the itty bitty 1px borders and tiny weeny frames and pixel fonts. im kind of sick of that school of design after having spent so long with it now
    More of a general statement, definitely.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

Suggestions?
    - Give the sword to Verral, he's got russian damage dealer prio.
    © Twentytwo

Looks nice, do you have a download link?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Looks nice, do you have a download link?
    No, I don't. There's nothing special about it, just regular addons: TMW, Bartender4, MoveAnything, Vexpower, Sexymap, Prat, Skada and DBM
    - Give the sword to Verral, he's got russian damage dealer prio.
    © Twentytwo

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    couple of weeks? in terms of elements i essentially just need to add the group frames and a tooltip, but building in some time there for any issues or delays that might arise.

if you want to "early adopt" you can trial it by downloading the zip on my git page — im updating it often and there's obviously optimisation to do and missing features to add. i.e. disclaimer https://github.com/obble/iipui

bug reports appreciated ~
    Do I need to rename the download to my interface folder, or do I require another addon to use this as a template?

if it's titled iipui-master you need to rename it to just iipui, and yeah you need oUF installed too

I messed with my UI for a bit and my casting bar now clashes with what i labelled in red in my SS, may i know whats that thing is called in moveanything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    I messed with my UI for a bit and my casting bar now clashes with what i labelled in red in my SS, may i know whats that thing is called in moveanything?

Player Alternative Power Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Player Alternative Power Bar
    cant seem to find that in moveanything

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also how do i set MikeScrollingBattleText's setting to just literally let the battletexts scroll instead of flying all over the place? as shown in this video for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UKSHU3f6Bk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    cant seem to find that in moveanything

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also how do i set MikeScrollingBattleText's setting to just literally let the battletexts scroll instead of flying all over the place? as shown in this video for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UKSHU3f6Bk
    Checked it to be sure:

Don't try to browse through the categories, just use the search field at the bottom.

showing all the good stuff in only 8 seconds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post

showing all the good stuff in only 8 seconds
    Looks great :-)

I'm sorry if you've already answered this, but what addon do you use to track cooldowns? - Is it Raven?

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartcorgis View Post
    Looks great :-)

I'm sorry if you've already answered this, but what addon do you use to track cooldowns? - Is it Raven?
    it's Coolline with 2 kgpanels around it thanks a lot

I just wanted to post my UI again for Legion:

It's pretty much the same as it was back in Warlords.

But I love my UI!!! And I love Weakauras!

Addons shown in screenshot:

oUF Abu - portrait frames
    WeakAuras - all of my abilities shown in the screenshot
    MoveAnything - how i moved my chi bar and made it bigger!

oUF Abu Download Link - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...20-oUFAbu.html

MoveAnything and Weakauras you can get from Curse!
    Last edited by chaarrllee3000; 2016-10-23 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pouncekite View Post
    You'd have to edit the lua directly, since the portrait options in the stuf options are basically just size / background / position.

Aaaaaand rather than double posting, I figured out how to skin things finally so I've been doing that. This is ORA3 cooldowns and BigWigs.

Feedback appreciated.

Is it possible to get a download of your settings / profile for this? I would love it.

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Link213 View Post
    Is it possible to get a download of your settings / profile for this? I would love it.
    This should work, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by chaarrllee3000 View Post
    I just wanted to post my UI again for Legion:

It's pretty much the same as it was back in Warlords.

But I love my UI!!! And I love Weakauras!

Addons shown in screenshot:

oUF Abu - portrait frames
    WeakAuras - all of my abilities shown in the screenshot
    MoveAnything - how i moved my chi bar and made it bigger!

oUF Abu Download Link - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...20-oUFAbu.html

MoveAnything and Weakauras you can get from Curse!
    I feel like I just got smacked in the face by ugly.