Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    This is my current dps ui.
    Damn I really like your UI, anyway to get it ? Don't recognize the addons, I have been away some time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguini View Post
    Taken a while but updated for 7.1.5. Made the weakauras for Ele from one of Powered's Fire Mage sets. Everything else has just been tweaks to Elv / Kui.
    What addon are you using for raidframes?

Deleted
    Raid frames is Grid2 just with spacing, font etc all changed

Edit: Updated with a link
    Last edited by mmoc1a682136c3; 2017-01-14 at 08:54 PM.

Deleted
    Nothing exceptionnal just my settings on Skullflower UI Continued ans some weak aura. But I'm glad because I finnaly found a setup that I'm comfy with.

Trying a few things... credits to BigR, Constie and others for inspiration!

Last edited by Kaytemoss; 2017-01-15 at 03:36 PM.
    MW Monk - Bilgamesh
    Resto shaman - Hexxtra - UI on Wowinterface
    Holy paladin - Kaytemoss - UI on Wowinterface

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Will try to share a higher res pic/video "soon"
    Looks really good! I have wanted to make a UI similar to this for a while. But how does it look in a raid setting? I always struggle to fit in those bigger raid sizes in minimalistic UIs like this one.

Taken a while but updated for 7.1.5. Made the weakauras for Ele from one of Powered's Fire Mage sets. Everything else has just been tweaks to Elv / Kui.

Out of combat:

In raid combat:

what is the raid frames addon and can you share profile of that one and bigwigs dbm one, looks so clean adn sleek and coooooooool!

Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    Looks really good! I have wanted to make a UI similar to this for a while. But how does it look in a raid setting? I always struggle to fit in those bigger raid sizes in minimalistic UIs like this one.
    Works actually super well with up to 15 ppl... I simply have a setting with slightly less wide panels for 20 and more (Vuhdo can switch automatically)

MW Monk - Bilgamesh
    Resto shaman - Hexxtra - UI on Wowinterface
    Holy paladin - Kaytemoss - UI on Wowinterface

Works actually super well with up to 15 ppl... I simply have a setting with slightly less wide panels for 20 and more (Vuhdo can switch automatically)
    Hadn't seen anything like that yet, but it looks super functional and neat!

Quote Originally Posted by icefrog View Post
    what is the raid frames addon and can you share profile of that one and bigwigs dbm one, looks so clean adn sleek and coooooooool!
    Literally 3 posts up, Grid2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icefrog View Post

Grid2 profile is in the comments and I'll add a DBM one after work

Deleted
    Looking at these reminds me I really need to fix my ui tonight

Grid2 profile is in the comments and I'll add a DBM one after work
    DBM profile was exactly what I was gonna ask for

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiestas View Post
    DBM profile was exactly what I was gonna ask for
    Anyway to export it? Currently struggling to find a way to do it. If I can't export I'll just create a small dump with screenshots of the options.

Anyway to export it? Currently struggling to find a way to do it. If I can't export I'll just create a small dump with screenshots of the options.
    From what I can gather on google, there is not

I'd also appreciate those screenshots. Thanks for the effort!

can you upload saved variables from that addon, or that is not possible also

I'm really digging this! Any way you can share export strings for anything or share what addons are used?

Deleted
    Cant' find a way to it, heres the basics. All colours are set to white, font is DorisPP, font size is 10, bar height 20. X offset is 20 and Y offset is 15, both bars are 200 width and scaled at the default.
    I've also had a few people asking for a full dump of my UI over the past few days, rather than fucking about with anything else I've created a zip file with my interface and WTF folders. Link is here: https://we.tl/emCZX1fz4U
    Link will be valid for a month, if for any reason someone needs it after just drop me a PM.

Deleted
    Changed my UI to this, my moddified version of Skullflower UI

gyazo.com/e1f8c5707e219867b8c2c880655c069c

I want some sweet WA's but can't find any clean ones