Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by wishen View Post
    Changed my UI to this, my moddified version of Skullflower UI

I want some sweet WA's but can't find any clean ones
    fixed for you
    simple and clean seeming I like it.
    I really like how clean elv ui looks but I want to keep it more WoW themed with the colors and textures of the quest frames and char frames and all that I guess you can turn that elv ui skin stuff off? I havent really used it in quite some time/

Quote Originally Posted by Teru93 View Post
    can i ask which 1440p Monitor you got? I want to buy one myself but don't know which one.
    I'm not the person who you asked, but I have two different 2k monitors, each different depending on what you're looking to do.

Asus PB278Q - My first (which is now my secondary monitor). It's a gorgeous, gorgeous monitor, with amazing colors, fantastic refresh and contrast ratio, and basically everything about it is incredible.

Acer Predator XB271HU - My current main gaming monitor. I replaced the Asus with this monitor as my primary gaming display because I wanted a Gsync panel. It's colors are fantastic and beautiful, but the contrast ratio isn't as good as the Asus. Where the Asus has perfect whites and dark blacks, the Acer has a yellowish off-white and a backlit black. The former can be largely corrected with tweaking of the settings so it's barely noticeable.

Asus also has a 2K gaming monitor out on the market (ROG PG278Q) that I originally ordered for Gsync, but I got the TN version instead of the IPS because it was the same price as the Acer at the time, and the IPS was much more expensive. Whatever direction you go in, get an IPS display. They're superior in every way over a TN display, and you'll thank yourself for spending the extra cash.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Trying a few things... credits to BigR, Constie and others for inspiration!
    Any chance of sharing this? Looks great!

gyazo.com/e1f8c5707e219867b8c2c880655c069c

Have you considered just trying to make your own? It's really easy to start learning if you're not sure, and its a guaranteed way to make sure all your WAs are exactly what you want I always end up heavily editing WA strings from wago.io if i don't make them myself

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Have you considered just trying to make your own? It's really easy to start learning if you're not sure, and its a guaranteed way to make sure all your WAs are exactly what you want I always end up heavily editing WA strings from wago.io if i don't make them myself
    The thing is that I don't know what I want :P Otherwise I would do them myself cuz I have a bit of knowledge on how to make'em

gyazo.com/e1f8c5707e219867b8c2c880655c069c

Love that ElvUI setup. Any chance you'd upload your profile string?

TIA

---------------------EDIT-------------------------
    Sry wrong topic
    Last edited by psuwannanon; 2017-01-20 at 06:08 AM.

Deleted
    Continuing to show that not even I have everything instantly perfect, here's a raid shot:

I'm trying out having Radar hidden in combat unless I'm holding ctrl+shift, since I do use it in combat sometimes but not always, and after checking logs for a full list of all the buffs I got during a raid night I determined that I actually want my player buff display to work on a whitelist basis, so it's now only showing movement speed increases and Dispersion and stuff like that.

Next thing to do is to hide all the boss timer bars that aren't actually useful to me, meaning nearly all of them - it can be good to have a timer visible for e.g. Guarm's breath, so that I don't use my long channeled ability that's on a cooldown right before it goes out, but most boss abilities aren't like that. Maybe also set them to like 50% transparency to be extra safe. (I already reduced the vertical spacing between the bars after the screenshot was taken.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Continuing to show that not even I have everything instantly perfect, here's a raid shot:

I'm trying out having Radar hidden in combat unless I'm holding ctrl+shift, since I do use it in combat sometimes but not always, and after checking logs for a full list of all the buffs I got during a raid night I determined that I actually want my player buff display to work on a whitelist basis, so it's now only showing movement speed increases and Dispersion and stuff like that.

Next thing to do is to hide all the boss timer bars that aren't actually useful to me, meaning nearly all of them - it can be good to have a timer visible for e.g. Guarm's breath, so that I don't use my long channeled ability that's on a cooldown right before it goes out, but most boss abilities aren't like that. Maybe also set them to like 50% transparency to be extra safe. (I already reduced the vertical spacing between the bars after the screenshot was taken.)
    Looks good Would be interesting to see it in a video, even more so with the buff thingy. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Works actually super well with up to 15 ppl... I simply have a setting with slightly less wide panels for 20 and more (Vuhdo can switch automatically)

That's a really cool idea. Love the look of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post

I'm enjoying the boss timer bars. What addon you using?

Some improvements on my UI:

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Some improvements on my UI:

very clean, i like it!

7+ Year Old Account
    I think I've more or less settled on my UI's appearance for now, though I appreciate any comments or suggestions anyone has.

Standing around:

In combat:

In a raid:

Quote Originally Posted by Aviel Menter View Post
    I think I've more or less settled on my UI's appearance for now, though I appreciate any comments or suggestions anyone has.
    Sexy! Any chance of sharing it so I could replicate the UI?

7+ Year Old Account
    I am glad you like it! You can take a look at it here. I haven't tested the WTF configs, so I'm not 100% sure it will work exactly right. You may need to use "/reflux switch main" when you're in the game, and switch a couple of things like SexyMap and Kui Nameplates over to the global config. I also have macros to hide the XP bar and quest log, which may not carry over. But I hope you get good use out of it.
    Last edited by blackmun; 2017-01-24 at 12:18 AM. Reason: fixed link

Sup! That's me again

Lately I've been redrawing artwork for my ls: UI. Bottom console, the thing w/ action buttons and micro menu, was the first one to receive a facelift. This time instead of focusing on one resolution and one scale, I decided to draw textures in high resolution, so it'd work nicely for people who prefer to scale up UI or who have 4K monitors. Obv there's a trade-off, people who play w/ no UI scaling may see a bit blurry texture, sadly, that's pretty much impossible to avoid, alternatively I'd have to draw few sets of textures, but f it.

I also decided to make exp/rep/honour/etc bar always shown on the screen, atm they are hidden in char micro button tooltip, and some people complain about it way too often

Here's mock-up w/ micro and action buttons, I still need to redraw icons for micro buttons in double resolution, actually quadruple cuz 2x2.

Now I need to write a lot of code to make everything work T_T And ofc "exp bars" won't be simple flat coloured bars, they'll look much fancier, can't show it on preview though... May post few gifs later though

P.S. Pics are clickable This preview is 99% final version.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-01-23 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    This is my current dps ui.
    That UI is gorgeous. Is that ElvUI? If so, could you reply back with what addons you're running, and the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Sup! That's me again

Lately I've been redrawing artwork for my ls: UI. Bottom console, the thing w/ action buttons and micro menu, was the first one to receive a facelift. This time instead of focusing on one resolution and one scale, I decided to draw textures in high resolution, so it'd work nicely for people who prefer to scale up UI or who have 4K monitors. Obv there's a trade-off, people who play w/ no UI scaling may see a bit blurry texture, sadly, that's pretty much impossible to avoid, alternatively I'd have to draw few sets of textures, but f it.

I also decided to make exp/rep/honour/etc bar always shown on the screen, atm they are hidden in char micro button tooltip, and some people complain about it way too often

Here's mock-up w/ micro and action buttons, I still need to redraw icons for micro buttons in double resolution, actually quadruple cuz 2x2.

Now I need to write a lot of code to make everything work T_T And ofc "exp bars" won't be simple flat coloured bars, they'll look much fancier, can't show it on preview though... May post few gifs later though

P.S. Pics are clickable This preview is 99% final version.
    Damn Lightspark, this looks good. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently what I'm using. Still debating if I actually need/want the XCT combat text.