Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    As much as I shit on ElvUI, I've managed to grow to like my current setup. I guess it's not that bad when you actually customize it.

How can I get my action bars to look like that? Im using Bartender. Is that a Masque skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    This is so damn good. Are you considering uploading this or is it just a personal thing?
    Love that quest tracker!
    it's really just a personal thing as my addons list is a total disaster and everything is so edited and customized in a janky way that it wouldnt really work for anyone but me along with errors that i just ignore and outdated versions of addons that dont have up to date features or bug fixes.

honestly it would be very easily replicated with the same addons i use, but updated. (Stuf, masque_elvuiesque, lyn's minimap, skada, gnosis, raven, kgpanels)

i'd be willing to upload my edit to the quest tracker if i can figure out how to fix whatever is spamming like 1000 errors per minute with it (I probably wont unless someone else knows how.)
    Last edited by kheath812; 2017-02-27 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    it's really just a personal thing as my addons list is a total disaster and everything is so edited and customized in a janky way that it wouldnt really work for anyone but me along with errors that i just ignore and outdated versions of addons that dont have up to date features or bug fixes.

honestly it would be very easily replicated with the same addons i use, but updated. (Stuf, masque_elvuiesque, lyn's minimap, skada, gnosis, raven, kgpanels)

i'd be willing to upload my edit to the quest tracker if i can figure out how to fix whatever is spamming like 1000 errors per minute with it (I probably wont unless someone else knows how.)

Do you think we could get more Screenshots ?
    I'm trying to reproduce it. Like, in combat, in party, frame raid, ennemy nameplate.

That would be awesome. Thanks you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxicated View Post
    How can I get my action bars to look like that? Im using Bartender. Is that a Masque skin?
    The bottom abilities are just ElvUI actionbars, the ones near the middle of the screen are all weak auras.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc1f982b8326; 2017-02-28 at 02:41 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post

FTFY
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Obble and I had the same issues with our tracker months ago. Quite nasty.
    Yeah, it's sad Blizz changes variables and language so often, I loved your tracker. I managed to pinpoint the line of most consistent/constant error, just couldn't figure out what and how to change it to stop throwing out building errors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    managed to get it a bit more presentable, but there are still some nitpicky things i dunno how to fix and others i am fixing externally with kgpanels, like the bar borders. Still spams me with errors though. Pretty annoying.

I also found out that the more buttons i hide the worse i play, so i had to move them all back to unhidden at the bottom.
    please share this masterpiece :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly modified version of Altz UI, and my altered version of Tal's Holy Priest WA group, made into BM hunter

OOC:

In raid:
    Last edited by Whitemist; 2017-03-01 at 09:59 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Nice as ever Rockxana, would you update your profil sharing on the TukUI site please?

Can't stop tweaking omg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokoyo View Post
    Slightly modified version of Altz UI, and my altered version of Tal's Holy Priest WA group, made into BM hunter

OOC:

In raid:
    Everything is so big for me, I've tried AltzUI and can't play with this BIG UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimZ-VIII View Post
    Everything is so big for me, I've tried AltzUI and can't play with this BIG UI.
    Can't argue with personal preference, but in terms of Altz UI being BIG, I strongly disagree. Here is a picture of a untouched version of Altz, and it's not exactly what I would call big, but hey, personal preference

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansi View Post
    Love it.

What do you use?

And how do you handle other buttons, such as mounts etc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansi View Post
    Image snipped due to new user restrictions
    Nice simplicity Trying to go for a more back-to-Blizz look myself, but I cant seem to find unitframes and bags that "feel right" (been using Elv for a few years now).
    nMainbar with Squid?
    Are the unitframes standard blizzard, with a portrait replacement? Really liked the class icon art.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokoyo View Post
    Can't argue with personal preference, but in terms of Altz UI being BIG, I strongly disagree. Here is a picture of a untouched version of Altz, and it's not exactly what I would call big, but hey, personal preference

You are in 1080p, that's why you disagree. In 1440p (and maybe 4K idk) AltzUI is very big.
    There's a 1440p Screenshot with 0.64 UIScale (the minimum)
    You can compare with my UI, in same conditions (1440p @ 0.64)

Out of Combat:

Fight Simulation:Left to Right (100% Weak Auras excepted Bigwigs)
    Player > Target > Bigwigs
    Player up to down: Castbar, Health, Power, My Buffs, Cooldowns
    Target up to down: Castbar, Health, Power, My Debuffs
    Other: ElvUI, xCT+

Last edited by mmocf2b6c3b75f; 2017-03-01 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    Can't stop tweaking omg

Think you could share that UI?
    Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    Think you could share that UI?
    Some design ideas I have in mind not implemented yet. This is just so I can still raid lol!

Basically I want the design to be a little of a hybrid btw Overwatch and The Division UI.

Trying to do it all by Weakauras lols. Should be possible I think...and try to keep it to 10 WA strings in 1 group at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    Some design ideas I have in mind not implemented yet. This is just so I can still raid lol!

Basically I want the design to be a little of a hybrid btw Overwatch and The Division UI.

Trying to do it all by Weakauras lols. Should be possible I think...and try to keep it to 10 WA strings in 1 group at most.
    Are you using a UI suit like ElvUI behind those WAs?
    Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Long time lurker here, gone through so many editions of my UI and can never find one that I like for more than a few weeks... Currently playing around with a simple setup. All made with just Stuf, Dominos, Raven, Kg panels and WA. I have absolutely no concept of LUA or even WA so it's all rather poorly put together.

My apologies for the links, first time poster

Out of Combat:
    http: //i.imgur. com/ XiiXb1K.jpg

In Combat:
    http: //i.imgur. com/ ZVVgoQ5.jpg

There's an aura around the bars at the bottom that activates when in combat... doesn't show up very well with the warrior class colors though. And Grid is only there because I'm trying to figure out where to put it. I don't raid but I do hit battlegrounds a lot. The timer bars also seem like a bit of overkill. And I'm not happy with the position of the buffs or with the unit frames.

It's so hard to make that perfect unit frame...