Thread: Post Your UI

Elfbeach can you please share your UI?

Been playing around with the UI abit of ToS in anticipation of Glacial Spike & Thermal void for Frost Mage.
    Last edited by klaps_05; 2017-06-22 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0fite View Post
    Thats obviously because you skinned Skada with AddOnSkins, disable the Skinning in the AddOnSkins Options for Skada and you can Customize you Skada like you want, in this case ScrubKitty uses Details Damage Meter, which is in my opinion alot better than Skada/Recount et cetera.

- - - Updated - - -

Well i had to Build my UI from the Dust up, since i had some weird Issues with my Importet one.

Im not going to Upload my whole UI, instead ill give you the Modified LUA texts from me and kheath, just Replace all of the Text in the Files with the ones from the Pastebin.

API - Goes into AddonSkins - Core "API.lua" https://pastebin.com/jJkxH89g

toolkit - Goes into ElvUI - core "toolkit.lua" https://pastebin.com/2wfSrvEH

untiframes - Goes into ElvUI - Modules - unitframes "unitframes.lua" https://pastebin.com/tBeXDHiG
    Nice Ui, how that work? i just change luta and go with elvui default?

Quote Originally Posted by pr0fite View Post
    Thats obviously because you skinned Skada with AddOnSkins, disable the Skinning in the AddOnSkins Options for Skada and you can Customize you Skada like you want, in this case ScrubKitty uses Details Damage Meter, which is in my opinion alot better than Skada/Recount et cetera.

- - - Updated - - -

Well i had to Build my UI from the Dust up, since i had some weird Issues with my Importet one.

Im not going to Upload my whole UI, instead ill give you the Modified LUA texts from me and kheath, just Replace all of the Text in the Files with the ones from the Pastebin.

API - Goes into AddonSkins - Core "API.lua" https://pastebin.com/jJkxH89g

toolkit - Goes into ElvUI - core "toolkit.lua" https://pastebin.com/2wfSrvEH

untiframes - Goes into ElvUI - Modules - unitframes "unitframes.lua" https://pastebin.com/tBeXDHiG
    Hey man!
    What are your nameplate settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Took people's advice to reduce the clutter.

What masque skin are you using? Would you mind sharing your addons and WTF?

Figured I'd come here to ask for some help with my UI, since I can't really figure out what is wrong with it.. I know there's something, but just can't quite put my finger on it.
    Out of combat:

In combat/raid:

icon borders dont fit

Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    icon borders dont fit
    The ones just above the raid frames? Yeah, might be that. But not really sure how to fix it aside from moving one of them to the right and then it would look weird

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Figured I'd come here to ask for some help with my UI, since I can't really figure out what is wrong with it.. I know there's something, but just can't quite put my finger on it.
    Out of combat:

In combat/raid:
    Personally (opinion and preference ahead.) I would move the raid frames up and left and move the manabar and weak auras down a bit. Just my 2c

Quote Originally Posted by stokbaek View Post
    Following ElvUI Modules has been disabled
    • Minimap
    • Nameplates
    • Bags
    • Buff/Debuff
    and replaced by the following addons
    • cargBags
    • Raven
    • bdCore
    • bdMinimap
    Other addons also used
    • BigWgis
    • CoolLine
    • Details
    • ls: Toast
    • Masque: Imoen
    • WA2
    • ElvUI: Shadow & Light
    • ls: Toast Elvui

[/LIST]
    Hey just came across a video of your guild on reddit and noticed your UI was different from whats posted here will you be posting any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Been playing around with the UI abit of ToS in anticipation of Glacial Spike & Thermal void for Frost Mage.
    I really want your UI, is it available? I'm not a mage, but the whole ui looks slick as hell.

**EDIT** I just saw it on your youtube video! I love it. Thank you for your efforts.
    Last edited by Link213; 2017-06-26 at 09:21 AM.

| i7-4790K | Z97-AR | 16GB DDR3-2133 | GTX-970 | 120GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Personally (opinion and preference ahead.) I would move the raid frames up and left and move the manabar and weak auras down a bit. Just my 2c
    I've never understood that approach to UI design personally. It just makes it feel too lopsided.

Quote Originally Posted by Link213 View Post
    I really want your UI, is it available? I'm not a mage, but the whole ui looks slick as hell.

**EDIT** I just saw it on your youtube video! I love it. Thank you for your efforts.
    No problem, I tend to make some small changes to the UI and try to post the pastebins once a month or so with the videos.

I've never understood that approach to UI design personally. It just makes it feel too lopsided.
    Just preference. Keeps raidframes close enough to the center but lets me see under my feet too.

you can keep enough room to see whatever youre standing in while putting raidframes left/right of your character blocks view of actually relevant stuff

Not everyone is able to be successful in shrinking the raid frame down to a sufficient size for placement below their character without blocking out too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I´m looking for some graphic compilation with HD healtbars.
    Something similar to this:

Any sugestions?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSarge View Post
    Hey just came across a video of your guild on reddit and noticed your UI was different from whats posted here will you be posting any updates?
    Yes, been thinking of posting an update on my UI but keep forgetting to take a screenshot in raid . Nothing major has been changed though. Dont think I have added any new addons either
    Creator of Discord Bot: Simulationcraft
    Discord tag: stokbaek#1042
    Part of Mutiny-Magtheridon