Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Landrell View Post
    Enixz...
    That is delicious!

May I ask what you're using to achieve this refined piece of visual sultriness?
    thx! it belongs to Birg (Birg Ruguehttp://www.wowinterface.com/download...gsRogueUI.html), I modified some of the layout

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    this is the best ui i seen here omg.
    Thank you for your praise, It took me hours to make it, but still some flaws

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    The green font on the NPC's / Player name is sexy af. What is it and how did you change it?
    The font is called Nautilus, and I was able to change it via ElvUI settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Buppy View Post
    Name of the Quest frame's font?
    Thanks in advance!
    Quest font is Monserrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Lots of rough edges, but I'm playing with the idea of having UI elements separated but also animated when something important happens, since brains are really good at noticing movement.?
    I would just like to take a moment to appreciate all the snippets you post. Solid concepts.

Idle:

Raid/Party:

Currently using a very old template of DBM, that needs some fixing but in general really happy with my now almost 5 Year old UI

Quote Originally Posted by TSalo91 View Post
    not at home atm.
    Is it working for 7.2.5?
    Yes, its working.. But i'm still working on it to make it perfect to have no errors or taints.
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Linayo View Post
    Idle:
    [/IMG]http://cdn-wow.mmoui.com/preview/pvw69004.jpg[/IMG]

Raid/Party:
    [/IMG]http://cdn-wow.mmoui.com/preview/pvw69005.jpg[/IMG]

Currently using a very old template of DBM, that needs some fixing but in general really happy with my now almost 5 Year old UI
    I would recommend to remove the memory usage counter, depending on your cpu and memory in use, you may start experiencing a small freeze each time that does an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
    Heres my UI

What UI is this? I like this set up.

Deleted
    Eyh guys
    Trying something for a DK friend of mine
    Feel free to give your ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Eyh guys

Is Elvui still incapable of having vertical hp bars? I tried it a while back but the hp could only move left to right instead of vertically.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Landrell View Post
    Yes, that is correct. There used to be an addon for ElvUI that would allow one to do this but it was discontinued.
    I'm not sure as to the "why" but I think it may have been something about the coding for it.
    Realistically, since 99% of all WoW players use WA it just makes more sense to make a WA for unit frames to allow for vertical HP if that's what you want.
    Last edited by Medestruit; 2017-07-25 at 03:27 PM.

still under progress, trying to mockup some cd/spelltimers with weakauras but in the end will prolly use something else for them. Also for some reason that playerhud is visible

Quote Originally Posted by Medestruit View Post
    Realistically, since 99% of all WoW players use WA it just makes more sense to make a WA for unit frames to allow for vertical HP if that's what you want.
    Just because WA can do almost everything it isn't smart to use it to do almost everything. WA raidframes will eat thru your performance like the cookiemonster through the Girl Scout's storage room. Most Raidframe Addons like Grid or Vuhdo are able to get your vertical HP Bars

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Just because WA can do almost everything it isn't smart to use it to do almost everything. WA raidframes will eat thru your performance like the cookiemonster through the Girl Scout's storage room. Most Raidframe Addons like Grid or Vuhdo are able to get your vertical HP Bars
    Uh...that's wholeheartedly false. I'm talking player/target here, not raid frames. I have used WA as my UF's for a while now, and literally eats up no more resources than when I was using Stuf or even default for the same thing. Sure, if you make them super heavily weighted with bloat, they can be a hit to performance, but the issue I was responding to was specifically a vertical HP bar for the fill animation, which isn't very taxing. Even expanded to party and raid frames, as long as you keep it relatively simple it's a non-factor, unless you're using a potato.
    Last edited by Medestruit; 2017-07-26 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Eyh guys

Looks pretty good, not sure how I feel about the large block of buttons on the side, maybe less buttons would look fine. I've actually tried something like this way back in MoP, but using StuF (didn't really look as good unfortunately).

Quote Originally Posted by vije View Post
    still under progress, trying to mockup some cd/spelltimers with weakauras but in the end will prolly use something else for them. Also for some reason that playerhud is visible
    Looking good, what's the font you use for your floating combat text?

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Lots of rough edges, but I'm playing with the idea of having UI elements separated but also animated when something important happens, since brains are really good at noticing movement.

They're using a signed int instead of an unsigned int, in (WoW's) Lua?
    I love what you have going on here. Any chance you would be willing to share this? If not, what addons and fonts are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    Made some changes lols...

Solo

Combat

Raid
    I just had to sign up on here and tell you that your ui is straight gorgy; the best ive seen in awhile. Any chance youre willing to share it? Id really appreciate it brother
    Last edited by esaint; 2017-07-28 at 02:59 AM.

I'm playing on a big 27 inch screen. And the current trend is to have all your buttons on the bottom of your ui. But on a 27 inch screen it takes TOO long to get my mouse down there to click on any of those buttons. I have my basic rotation mapped to 5 keys, but anything else, like CD's, I click on.

So with that in mind, just wondering if you guys have any suggestions for a UI where buttons are more in the middle of the screen?

Right now I'm using dominoes to keep all my extra buttons in the middle of the screen near my WA's. Is that my best bet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    I'm playing on a big 27 inch screen. And the current trend is to have all your buttons on the bottom of your ui. But on a 27 inch screen it takes TOO long to get my mouse down there to click on any of those buttons. I have my basic rotation mapped to 5 keys, but anything else, like CD's, I click on.

So with that in mind, just wondering if you guys have any suggestions for a UI where buttons are more in the middle of the screen?

Right now I'm using dominoes to keep all my extra buttons in the middle of the screen near my WA's. Is that my best bet?
    Start introducing keybinds a few at a time, and hide the buttons so you can't click (or make clickthrough). The transition might be hard, but it will be well worth it in the end.
    Last edited by mmoc3beb482d8c; 2017-07-28 at 08:01 PM.

best is like benjaminandjen says, keybindings. i'm on ja 34" and i just click for food

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcanist View Post
    I love what you have going on here. Any chance you would be willing to share this? If not, what addons and fonts are you using?
    Someone else sent me a PM asking the same question, so copying and pasting from reply:
    The UI isn't in a very shareable state right now, because it's very messy with addon dependencies and stuff, but now that I know there's some demand for it I'll keep that in mind and make it more portable once it's more polished. In the meantime, I guess I can at least tell you that what you see in the video is Raven for the cooldown timers, PitBull for the unit frames, KuiNameplates for the nameplates, and Bartender for the action bar.
    The fonts in the video are Tangerine (Bold, I think) for the big target name text and Myriad Pro (Semibold Condensed) for everything else.

What I do is keybind my emergency survival cooldowns and use OPie for the rest.