Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    looks really good. which font are you using for all that stuff?
    Im using "Continuum Medium" for it
    Im still searching for a Questlog addon to skin it... I tested Sorha but it made a window after every finished WQ with rewards on the bottom right of the screen. Enjoy like hell

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvean View Post
    Im still searching for a Questlog addon to skin it... I tested Sorha but it made a window after every finished WQ with rewards on the bottom right of the screen. Enjoy like hell
    Just turn that off?

There is the option for it? Didnt found it or i was totally blind..

There is the option for it? Didnt found it or i was totally blind..
    /SQL -> Quest Tracker -> Notification -> Tick 'Disable Toast Popups On Completing Bonus Objectives' "should" take care of those. I use LS:Toasts though, so can't be 100% if that'll work for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    That's what I like, clean & minimal.

That's just normal avatar with hidden backdrop & border. It doesn't look that good with big characters like orcs or taurens though, because they take too much space and you can see the hidden cropped "square" around them, but it just works most of the time & looks good. Still thinking about how to implement it better and for targets too. Or if some1 doesn't like it, they can simply turn them off after I release it.
    ah see it, right...but looks nice i think.
    for the enemy i thing seperate on the right side could be a good position...cant wait for the realse

haha okay thats excatly my font...i was thinking, that i know it from somewhere xD

i'm using Kaliel's Tracker and very happy with it
    Last edited by navaler; 2017-08-10 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    ah see it, right...but looks nice i think.
    for the enemy i thing seperate on the right side could be a good position...cant wait for the realse
    That's what I wanted to do too but I also want the backdrop to have target's class color. Gonna look into it today.
    "These players need something in the game that has a similar function - a reason to be motivated to do stuff in the game, to stay in motion, to work on getting better gear, to become a better player. Something to conquer, unlock and experience with the help of the power they can accumulate. That's totally missing. That's why people burn out and stop caring."

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    Made some changes lols...

Raid
    Curious how you got those debuffs to show under the personal nameplate?

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Curious how you got those debuffs to show under the personal nameplate?
    Raven addon

Ok, finally managed to color the bar behind target's portrait to target's class color.

...but! Now I need a way to change class colors in general. I could use an another addon or use Stuf's custom class colors. Anybody know if Stuf has it's own table for it? Right know I'm using default RAID_CLASS_COLORS and I need something like STUF_CLASS_COLORS.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2017-08-11 at 08:37 PM.
    "These players need something in the game that has a similar function - a reason to be motivated to do stuff in the game, to stay in motion, to work on getting better gear, to become a better player. Something to conquer, unlock and experience with the help of the power they can accumulate. That's totally missing. That's why people burn out and stop caring."

Ok, finally managed to color the bar behind target's portrait to target's class color.

...but! Now I need a way to change class colors in general. I could use an another addon or use Stuf's custom class colors. Anybody know if Stuf has it's own table for it? Right know I'm using default RAID_CLASS_COLORS and I need something like STUF_CLASS_COLORS.
    i use this addon

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/classcolors

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    I'll try it. Thanks.

Last edited by Tissel; Yesterday at 02:56 AM.

Dubyo Could you post your elvui profile please.

Back with progress update.

Don't mind the top right corner, still need to do something with that. And repair, obviously -.- . Also removed target's portrait for now but I'm thinking about ways how to implement it and put it back. If someone knows how to make portrait backdrop change color to target's class color, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also managed to change font to my main pixel font with Aurora in almost everything, so it looks great and united.

https://image.ibb.co/j51Xev/Wo_WScrn...917_121054.jpg

What font is that? I'm not normally a big fan of pixel font but that one is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tissel View Post

This is what it used to look like in MoP.
    Gief that ui? is it ElvUI ?
    Is the profile shareable if so? really love it!

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubKitty View Post
    What font is that? I'm not normally a big fan of pixel font but that one is lovely.
    It's called PF Tempesta Five.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    what unitframe is this?

Pls someone tell me that this isn't looking like a complete shitshow. Spent the whole day in making of this ui. Memory usage only a little bit over 10mb. Also im open for improvement ideas

shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Quote Originally Posted by sonikmlg View Post
    Pls someone tell me that this isn't looking like a complete shitshow. Spent the whole day in making of this ui. Memory usage only a little bit over 10mb. Also im open for improvement ideas
    I think it's really nice, a little bit too cartoony for my personal taste but I think overall it has a consistent theme.
    One change I would recommend is Sorhaquestlog (as mentioned by many others in this thread) to give your Objectives a more clean look but it will be again, down to your taste.

Overall it's a very nice looking one, would be nice to know your addon list too

Nothing Special just a Quick Leveling Alts UI for my Laptop could do it much better but not on my Laptop have to wait for my PC.

If you disable all the Leveling Addons you have much more Room on the Left/Right Bottom Side for your other Addons the Left Side is totally clean for DBM/BigWigs.