Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #24341
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Thanks! It's actually not a quest log but the wow-pro addon skinned with ElvUI. They have really good questing, dailies, professions, events etc. guides (and it's all free!)
    Looks interesting, I'm checking it out. ty

  2. #24342
    High Overlord Atwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    167
    ElvUI Custom Things still the best!

  3. #24343
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Super simple leveling/loremastering/questing UI. I find it interesting how removing even small things from the bottom center of the screen (where you'll typically find unit frames, action bars etc. on most UIs) seems to make a massive difference on how immersive the UI feels.
    Could you share your profile? Woul love to try this out on my alts

  4. #24344


    some updates on my defaultish ui

    still lots of errors from old outdated addons with personal edits but its getting there

    EasyFrames
    Dominos
    TidyPlates_ThreatPlates
    MoveAnything
    Last edited by kheath812; 2017-12-05 at 11:07 PM.

  5. #24345
    Holy Priest Saphyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlight Temple
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    snip
    Can you share your UI in a zip folder? or some other place. I would very much indeed like it for my monk.
    Active Wow Player | Inactive D3 Player | Active EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Youtube / Twitter

  6. #24346
    Refocused my Holy UI on small groups to motivate myself to work on upgrade essences and the challenge appearance:



    Edit: : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvo5ewHgkjc
    Last edited by Constie; 2017-12-07 at 10:25 AM.
    Come on, die young.

  7. #24347
    High Overlord iAardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    Can you share your UI in a zip folder? or some other place. I would very much indeed like it for my monk.
    You can find the weakauras on http://www.wago.io/p/iAardvark as well as the ELVUI-edit.
    I think everybody's nuts.

  8. #24348
    High Overlord iAardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Medestruit View Post
    You can't inherently do this in WA. I actually have a STUF unit frame for my character on my screen, just below my minimap, that is almost invisible to use menu options. As far as I know, there's really no way to page your player unit frame only for combat(I could very easily be wrong, I just use STUF for party and boss frames and maybe STUF just doesn't allow this).



    If you look below the LFG eye icon on my minimap, there's a small grey square.



    It's kinda crude, but that's just how I handle it.
    I've borrowed a lot of inspiration from you, friend. Check out http://www.WAGO.io/p/iAardvark
    The unitframes there uses a custom action that makes them clickable. :-)
    I think everybody's nuts.

  9. #24349
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Super simple leveling/loremastering/questing UI. I find it interesting how removing even small things from the bottom center of the screen (where you'll typically find unit frames, action bars etc. on most UIs) seems to make a massive difference on how immersive the UI feels.
    Tried to recreate your UI. Some minor tweaking still left.
    Can you show your raid and party frames? Wonder what you did with those.

    https: //imgur.com /a/ldW7A
    (sorry can't post links yet)

  10. #24350
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamestr1ke View Post
    +Link
    Nice clean look.

  11. #24351
    Small Shadow UI update to boss frames:



    Also I'm getting tired enough of how awful people are and are allowed to be here on MMOC that I'm going to stop checking in here at least for a while, for my blood pressure's sake. This is the place to be in the meantime, I hear.
    Come on, die young.

  12. #24352
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Small Shadow UI update to boss frames:



    Also I'm getting tired enough of how awful people are and are allowed to be here on MMOC that I'm going to stop checking in here at least for a while, for my blood pressure's sake. This is the place to be in the meantime, I hear.
    The Macro and UI forums on Wowhead are absolutely dead.

  13. #24353
    High Overlord iAardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    The Macro and UI forums on Wowhead are absolutely dead.
    Yeah. I check them out weekly and there's absolutely nothing happening over there. I like WoWHead better, though -- it's sad that there's no community.
    I think everybody's nuts.

  14. #24354
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Small Shadow UI update to boss frames:



    Also I'm getting tired enough of how awful people are and are allowed to be here on MMOC that I'm going to stop checking in here at least for a while, for my blood pressure's sake. This is the place to be in the meantime, I hear.
    Can has?? Will pay with sex and Doritos.

  15. #24355
    High Overlord iAardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Small Shadow UI update to boss frames:



    Also I'm getting tired enough of how awful people are and are allowed to be here on MMOC that I'm going to stop checking in here at least for a while, for my blood pressure's sake. This is the place to be in the meantime, I hear.
    Are the unitframes WA?
    I think everybody's nuts.

  16. #24356
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    some updates on my defaultish ui

    still lots of errors from old outdated addons with personal edits but its getting there

    EasyFrames
    Dominos
    TidyPlates_ThreatPlates
    MoveAnything
    BEGGING you) share your folder Interface and WTF
    thank u

  17. #24357
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamestr1ke View Post
    Tried to recreate your UI. Some minor tweaking still left.
    Can you show your raid and party frames? Wonder what you did with those.
    https://imgur.com/a/ldW7A
    Awesome! Here's what it looks like in dungeons (and in combat)...


    Also adjusted the player/target cast bars also so that they blend with their respective unit frames...
    Last edited by Kaytemoss; Yesterday at 05:17 PM.
    MW Monk - Bilgamesh
    Resto shaman - Hexxtra - UI on Wowinterface
    Holy paladin - Kaytemoss - UI on Wowinterface

  18. #24358
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post


    some updates on my defaultish ui

    still lots of errors from old outdated addons with personal edits but its getting there

    EasyFrames
    Dominos
    TidyPlates_ThreatPlates
    MoveAnything
    could you post your easyframes settings?

  19. #24359
    Quote Originally Posted by sariks View Post
    could you post your easyframes settings?
    theyre just the defaults with custom text checked for health and mana and then you delete the text in the custom box

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •