Thread: Post Your UI

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati
    Resto Shaman UI:

C&C more than welcome.

Still a WIP. I have few things to add and I've been toying with some different Pitbull setups. I recently switched from verticle stacked P/T/ToT Pitbull frames to something thinner and wider to maximize visible screen space.

The UI does look a lot like Kepi's UI, but was in this basic setup before I saw his =P
    I remodeled the Pitbull frames after I saw your UI and liked it.

[img width=400]http://i42.tinypic.com/vdd1mh.jpg[/img]

Hidden bars: There is a BT4 bar just above the ToT that shows when in combat or on mousover containing Rez/Hero/Potions, and a few buttons I like to monitor for cooldowns other than just having the MSBT text prompts. There is also a full BT bar in the lower right hand corner that only shows on mousover so that I can move things around for basic keybinds if needed.

Addons: http://i43.tinypic.com/t0tb44.png
    I guess I'm Pitbull retarded cause I'm unable to figure out how you set up your Pitbull like that, mostly I can't figure out how you changed the player name Text to be the Class Color (i'm guessing its the class color?) as well as I'm not exactly sure why but every time I uncheck "use class color" the Player frame goes to the correct color but my Target and any other thing that has a health bar changes to green no matter what I do =/.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoraba
    I guess I'm Pitbull retarded cause I'm unable to figure out how you set up your Pitbull like that, mostly I can't figure out how you changed the player name Text to be the Class Color (i'm guessing its the class color?) as well as I'm not exactly sure why but every time I uncheck "use class color" the Player frame goes to the correct color but my Target and any other thing that has a health bar changes to green no matter what I do =/.
    for target you need to uncheck NPC coloring or how ever its called because it will then color the target frame Green as you are saying.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

ive resently switched form Healbot to Grid+clique and love it have it all set up working very well. But ive only done 10 mans and jsut did a 25 man raid last night and Grid will only go 5row 5 columns. I was use to 2 rows 5 columns.
    Now is there a way to have grid not go into a square ?

If not is there a different addon that works the same as grid that i can ? i looked at pitbull and X peral but not sure about thoses yet.

Don't get xperl, it uses too much memory, and pitbull won't offer you much info as a healer. About Grid, I can't help sorry, I've never bothered with that because I l like the default setup.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

i was tempted to use Healbot justfor the layout and disable all the clicking and add clique but thats allot of work

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

@ Kepi

Nice work. I really like the finished product. A nice, clean, and informational that still resides in the catagory that I would classify as low memory (10-15mb).

I havn't personally checked it out as I'm still working on mine, but other than a few minor positioning changes, just out of personal preference, I'm a big fan. The only downer is that I have to wait 10 years for HDimage to load all of those images =P.

Keep up the great work.

@ Kepi

Nice work. I really like the finished product. A nice, clean, and informational that still resides in the catagory that I would classify as low memory (10-15mb).

I havn't personally checked it out as I'm still working on mine, but other than a few minor positioning changes, just out of personal preference, I'm a big fan. The only downer is that I have to wait 10 years for HDimage to load all of those images =P.

Keep up the great work.
    ya hdimage is working quite slow im in the process of uploading to imageshack once its loaded ill update the links. For some reason someone is telling me that my UI settings cant be found in the addons that i listed online one that i know that doesnt have a UI setting is Bartender which i just updated the installation steps and explained which one to grab.

@ Dyanti

A nice, clean, and informational that still resides in the catagory that I would classify as low memory (10-15mb).
    His MB isn't technically that low. The only way you would be able to keep your memory that low is to completely disable every addon and only use the BlizzardAddons available in your InterfaceFolder. There is an option you can click on with SLDataText (MOD he is using) that will enable it to display every working addon which usually brings a "customUI" to around 19-23MB.

@miLl3niUm

Don't get xperl, it uses too much memory, and pitbull won't offer you much info as a healer. About Grid, I can't help sorry, I've never bothered with that because I l like the default setup.
    XPERL does indeed use alot of memory, but it's a "user friendly" mod and very easy to configure. Any individual learning to use crayons would have no problem configuring it.

PITBULL, among many other(s) out there, is a programmer's program. It is a very complex addon which enables you to do a million different things with your setup as you want. It actually gives you the same, if not more information then GRID gives you. It's going to be quite hillarious when GRID is suspended from use and healers won't know what to do :-X

Quote Originally Posted by Sekzee
    @ Dyanti

His MB isn't technically that low. The only way you would be able to keep your memory that low is to completely disable every addon and only use the BlizzardAddons available in your InterfaceFolder. There is an option you can click on with SLDataText (MOD he is using) that will enable it to display every working addon which usually brings a "customUI" to around 19-23MB.
    only thing i care about is addons that i care to see how much memory is being used is the ones not made by blizzard, and yes if i turn off the "Hide Blizzard Memory" it shoots up to about 23-24mb but this would be the same with a lot of UI's ive seen around here if not more.

What's the addon used for your totem timers?

I find the pitbull ones.. in my way.
    Since i have classtimer bars above the player\target frames. etc

And i can't really figure out how to.. "redo" them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    LFR is breeding a new generation of talentless, mindless one-shot-kill-or-go-home raiders.

15+ Year Old Account

Jaysie's UI v2.3

Picture:
    - Solo

- Raid

Download:
    Jaysie's UI v 2.3 - WowInterface

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Infortunium
    What's the addon used for your totem timers?

I find the pitbull ones.. in my way.
    Since i have classtimer bars above the player\target frames. etc

And i can't really figure out how to.. "redo" them.
    Totem Timers
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...temTimers.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    Heres the Grid .Lua file just copy it to your WTF/Account/AccountName/Saved Variables folder

I Also use SharedMedia for textures and use the "Armory" texture for all of my bars.

http://files.filefront.com/SavedVari.../fileinfo.html
    Really nice upload, using it atm. Quick question, Is there any way to make the 'missing health' color white instead of black?

Quote Originally Posted by vrunitO
    Really nice upload, using it atm. Quick question, Is there any way to make the 'missing health' color white instead of black?
    not too sure i just grabbed the lua off a very old ui. It never bothered me at all seeing the black as the missing health. I can play with it and see what i can come up with.

Shaman:

addons used:
    Totemtimers
    DBM
    Xperl
    Healbot
    Decursive
    Prat 3.0
    EBB (Elkano's BuffBars)
    Bartender4
    Tiptop
    titanpanel

i have recount but i hardly use it anymore except when im testing a spec out with gear, it normally goes in the upper right hand corner

Quote Originally Posted by vrunitO
    im at work right now so cant really check how i did to make it black and turn white when someone takes dmg but i think it was

go in under Grid / frame and make sure Invert bar color is off and then go to status / colors / class colors and turn all class colors to white

pretty sure it was like that but take a backup of your grid files in wtf before you try just to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    im at work right now so cant really check how i did to make it black and turn white when someone takes dmg but i think it was

go in under Grid / frame and make sure Invert bar color is off and then go to status / colors / class colors and turn all class colors to white

pretty sure it was like that but take a backup of your grid files in wtf before you try just to be safe
    those colors aren't edited through in game at all i just looked.

k, well the only thing i did on my grid was make sure invert color was off and then went to class colors under status meny in grid and switched all class colors to white and then i have black grid frames and missing health is shown as white

Currently running around using:

http://hdimage.org/images/r33c7mzwee...1109162453.jpg

Nothing complicated, based on a lot of interfaces I've seen on the internet

Addons:
    Bartender
    Pitbull
    ButtonFacade
    Omen2
    Recount
    Chinchilla
    Prat
    DBM
    Grid

And probably some more little useless addons.

Ps. still looking for a better way to sort out buffs/debuffs, suggestions?
    Firstaider, Unity, Jaedenar EU

I Surf on Exodus Tears