Thread: Post Your UI

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

From months ago.

Re: Post Your UI

Screenshot:

Addon List:

Addon Package:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8FCN4HG0

Don't forget to subscribe to youtube.com/xhalaa to see the UI in action!

15+ Year Old Account

Mainly From LUI UI but i change quit a lot of stuff (DBM,Grid etc)
    Idle

BG -Raid

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment01
    Mainly From LUI UI but i change quit a lot of stuff (DBM,Grid etc)
    Idle

BG -Raid

I like the simplicity, even if it's a little greyish to my eyes

I love this little line going from your target frame to your target's target frame ! What is it done with ?

I guess the two cast bars are done with Quartz, and are your cast bar and your target's cast bar ?

Nice job !

15+ Year Old Account

I love this little line going from your target frame to your target's target frame ! What is it done with ?
    kgPanels

I guess the two cast bars are done with Quartz, and are your cast bar and your target's cast bar ?
    Yes, Quartz

This is taken directly from my EJ post

-------------------------------

First off, I would like to thank Arythorn for Innervate/Power Auras tip. I now use Power Auras to also display when I gain Clearcasting, Nature's Grace (for boomkin), and Eclipse. I would also like to thank Kaitain for the gridlayout macros. I am now able to switch my grid from 25-man to 5-man and everything in between to fit exactly the allocated space.

Ome UI 3.0 - My old UI links have died so you won't be able to compare, but I have refined a lot of my UI to display all the necessary information clearly and centered on the screen. Also, I'm a big fan of symmetry.

Visible Addons
    - Pitbull 3 - Player, Target, and Target's Target are set to consume very little screen space and borders Grid.
    - Quartz Casting Bar - Displayed in between my health and power in my unit frame. I also use this space to display my vehicles power (energy) bar when I'm in a vehicle. My target's cast bar is not visible but appears in between my threat bar and my cooldown bar.
    - Grid (QuickHealth, CornerText, ManaBars, StatusHots, Lifebloom, MissingBuffs, Threat) - I have my hots displaying in the four corners, deficit, debuffs, and incoming heals displaying in each box. I use border indicators for threat (red = tanking/pulled, orange = 100%, yellow I need to turn off) to tell me who's tanking or about to start tanking as well as dispellable poisons (green) and curses (purple). Finally, I have each box fade to 40% alpha when the player is greater than 40 yards away.
    - Bartender Action Bars - Just above my grid sits an unclickable action bar that displays my 4 primary cooldowns (Swiftmend, Innervate, Nature's Swiftness, and Rebirth)
    - OmniCC - This provides my cooldown bar with timers.
    - Omen Threat Meter - I have this enabled to display only my threat bar in red. I only use this when I am DPSing as Boomkin.
    - Deus Vox Encounters - Just above my threatbar are my encounter bars. I only have the proximity meters (which you are able to configure to any reasonable distance) on top of me when I absolutely need to be at a certain distance from other players on various encounters.
    - RangeDisplay - Tells me the distance between me and my target
    - SatrinaBuffFrame (ButtonFacade, Caith) - Debuffs appear right over my head and grow upwards, Buffs are on the left side.
    - Chinchilla Minimap

Not Visible Addons - Acheron (death reporter), Align, Bagnon, BindPad, Clique, kgPanels, Leatrix Latency Fix, LoggerHead, MSBT, Outfitter, Prat, RatingBuster, Skinner, TipTac, WiseEclipse, and XLoot.

Boomkin Mode (in case you were wondering)

Layout is inspired by old CaithUI
    "Sharing is caring".. But I don't care!

Deleted

Screenshot:

HD Video:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Xenius
    I would LOVE to know how you made your grid (i think its grid) have those icons when people are HoTed. The Wild growth, rej etc.
    Or just upload your UI. Im sure it will get alot of attention :P

[img width=400]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/474/wowscrnshot080609040536.jpg[/img]

Something I threw together an afternoon I was bored. Addons list comming soon.

EDIT: This is for 1600x1200
    2nd EDIT: The SBF config box isn't supposed to be open of course, it's just to show where the buffs are supposed to be.

Did some updating of my last ui and have this, way more minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyForever
    Did some updating of my last ui and have this, way more minimal.

very nice UI are u using pitbull for the unit frames?

Deleted

Currently using 'Stuf'. I never liked it at first, but it grew on me after awhile and I prefer it way more over Pitbull.

I will try and get a raid screenshot later tonight if I remember.