Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    My shamans UI.
    Last edited by Xuany; 2010-06-14 at 07:12 AM.

My main is a Resto druid so my UI is aimed originally at that (Grid being front and centre), these pics were taken on a newly dinged mage, and I'm at work and can't take current ones so =P

Solo Pic (Guild name website texture vanishes when grid appears)
    Grouped Pic (Grid expands based on the Party/Raid Size)
    Frames Pic (shows skinner in action)
    Quickly Explained (yea... I'm at work and it was rushed ^^)

Key Addons (there are a load not mentioned here, but these are the main ones):

Pitbull 4
    Grid
    Elkano Buff Bars
    Sexymap
    Skinner
    DXE (not visible)
    MSBT (not visible)
    Bartender 4
    FuBar
    KgPanels
    Various Shared Media Packs
    ZOMG Buffs (For 'auto' buffing, works with palypower)

15+ Year Old Account
    @kastoth
    Youve got alot of waisted space when your ooc, try to work around that and add the addons that are only visible in combat a little bit more higher above other's.

Pet: Level colored by Happiness and Name gradiently colored by health. (Low hp = red, high hp = green, etc)
    Focus: Level colored by class and Name gradiently colored by health.
    Target: Colored by class, or Red if the target is yourself
    Player and Target: Hpbar gradiently colored by health. Health Value (Also gradiently colored): Current hp if 100% else: cur hp / %. Power bar and Level colored by class.
    Raid/party: Name = Statustext or Name with class color, Healthbar gradiently colored and powerbar classcolored.

Idle: Everything hidden (Based on certain conditions; full mana, not casting, not targeting, not in combat, etc)
    Combat: Everything around the edges (chat, buffs, minimap, stats, dps, etc) 50% faded. (Returns upon leaving combat)

MemUsage in/out of combat: ~1.5mb

Everything is lua configured only except mik's battle text (Replacement ideas?)

http://home.broadpark.no/~sacrife/files/pixelui.png

Deleted
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15...410_144713.jpg

There is my UI, haven't posted here in a very long time, so just thought i'd share this remade fresh today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrife View Post
    Everything is lua configured only except mik's battle text (Replacement ideas?)
    the combattext addon he made http://www.wowinterface.com/download...48-MonoUI.html else on tukui.org there is a guy that made kFloatingText by kryso wich also works nice

Btw nice pixelfont could you tell me the name of it?
    Last edited by jasje; 2010-06-14 at 06:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post

MY latest work of art
    Haha best paladin UI ever

Visitor TT1 for the Upper case Font. And Semplice Regular for the lower case fonts (used for numbers with seconds and minutes abbreviations).

Now the only thing missing to make it perfect would be to either get a 1pixel border .blp for the Quickslot (all buttons) and/or a 1pixel border, semi transparent look for character windows (talents, characterframe, mail, abilities, questlog, etc). Skinner is to heavy.
    Last edited by sacrife; 2010-06-15 at 10:09 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    iLive user interface
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    DOWNLOAD FROM WOWINTERFACE
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Watch videos at my YouTube channel
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    You've finally made it 1680x1050 <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... Some of your UI's look like a RAM hog O.o

CPU usage is generally the issue, not memory usage.
    Even the typical memory hogs are 100mb or something, when wow is using 1-2gb.

Addons:

The characters to the left and right (including the black, swirly stuff) disappear when I enter combat.
    In raid:
    Last edited by Sinj; 2010-07-15 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbell View Post
    I love how people still post TukUI and LUI, when there's already 30 replies with the exact same interfaces in this thread.

I use TukUI. I also modified mine. Go away Troll.

Well... this is mine. Some kind of green thing, looks half decent.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...410_171525.jpg

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Ryas, I like it. I've got a question about the bars in your UI that fade out to both sides. I have similar bars in my UI, but I'm using a very inelegant hack for them - namely, each line is 2 kgPanels butted up against each other. Each kgPanel is 8px high, and is set to use a gradient background. One side of the gradient is the color for the line, and the other side is simple just 0 opacity.
    Thats basically how I did mine.

I have tried working with pitbull and bartender but it just gives me a headache looking and trying to adjust if any1 has a preset ui similar to this a link would be appreciated

http://i45.tinypic.com/25uph1f.jpg

My picture was too big, and couldnt figure out how to resize it, so just made a link.

Some UI's make me wonder how much hardware the pc's have that they're stealing so much ram and are running so smooth.. im jealous

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Thats basically how I did mine.
    Ahh. Darn. I was hoping you'd made a texture file that had the fadeouts. I was gonna bum it off ya. :> I don't like having 16 kgpanels just to make 8 lines, so I may go on an image file hunt here soon.

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Th3HiddenShadow View Post
    Some UI's make me wonder how much hardware the pc's have that they're stealing so much ram and are running so smooth.. im jealous
    Memory usage doesn't matter - it's CPU usage. I've got a 4gb ram system. Windows 7 x64 and the stuff I run in the systray uses up approximately 0.5gb. WoW doesn't use more than 1.5gb (and is usually more like 0.75gb). That's only half of my RAM in use, at worst. As long as I'm not pushing 2 gigs of ram in addon usage, it really shouldn't have any affect on my system. My current UI runs around the 75-100mb usage (I do run in excess of 200 addons, after all), 5% of my free system memory.

It's all about how CPU-intensive the addons are, and that's something you have to have another addon to test.
    Last edited by Taryble; 2010-06-17 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundAsleep View Post
    I remade my UI today, changed some stuff from the "Lui" package, and am really liking it.

Link: http://i48.tinypic.com/m73nds.png (I forgot to turn off combat text before taking a screenshot, so thats why it looks like epic spammage in middle >_>)
    Addons used: http://i48.tinypic.com/afkm4i.png
    OK, if you're going to edit a premade UI, at least do it properly. Adjust your buffs so they don't overlap your micromenu. Remove all the icons from your minimap and use SBC to stick them on your top bar. You're using like 6 different fonts with all your mods, try and edit them all down to 1 or 2. Edit MSBT because I can tell you're using default and that thing will all those settings just clutters a screen. Also your Xperl unit frames is in a really awkward spot. Either stick it fully in the corner, or back at the bottom where oUF used to be. The whole point of LUI was to maximize free space, not clutter it with other addons.