Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Is that just me or is your WorldFrame not shrinked?
    no it is I am using rFov along with kg panels. 75 on top and bottom. I think the angle of the shot is just a little funky.

Deleted
    Ah okay, the drake's head seemed so cut off (and seemed like it would fit exactly on a full-size WF).

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah okay, the drake's head seemed so cut off (and seemed like it would fit exactly on a full-size WF).
    here is a better ss. I also changed my action bars to how I normally have them. critique away <3

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-04 at 03:36 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remade TUSUI to my own liking:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-04 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Made to get the most important information when tanking at a glance. No unnecessary clutter, just simple information.
    What is the addon that has your skill timers on the bar counting down just below your player? Thanks in advance to whoever can answer this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orionsheart View Post
    What is the addon that has your skill timers on the bar counting down just below your player? Thanks in advance to whoever can answer this.
    ForteXorcist
    (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...teWarlock.html)

Deleted
    Either CoolLine or forteXorcist's cooldowns module.

Because you shouldn't link to infopages.

---------- Post added 2011-01-03 at 05:52 PM ----------

I do it while tanking heroics. Second screen ftw.
    I'll try to remember in the future.
    Thanks!

OOC

IC

I realize that my dominos is a little off-center with my unit frames. It's bugging me. Should fix it now. :x
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-04 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orionsheart View Post
    Looks most likely to be ForteXorcist due to the colour change on the bar, but there are others which offer more specifically that functionality, while FX does rather too much imo, and a bit bloated.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-05 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    old screen on my laptop. i'll update as soon i get home on the PC.

already changed health bar color (old good green-to-red) power color and border color (classcolored :P)
    Glad to see you continued your UF layout, I've been following it for a while via Wowhead.
    Does the excessively heavy font shadow in your chat box not wildly irritate you though? >.>

Deleted
    since I'll bu healing on my paladin soon and still be tanking (main spec) I need to remake my UI to be able to do both without being disadvantaged depending on role.

is what I currently have in mind for it. Any comments/suggestions?

blizzard original UI recount and omen threat meter is all i need
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-01-05 at 04:05 PM.

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

since I'll bu healing on my paladin soon and still be tanking (main spec) I need to remake my UI to be able to do both without being disadvantaged depending on role.

is what I currently have in mind for it. Any comments/suggestions?
    Good placement on the raid frames - you might want to separate health deficit and names. Its not a huge deal on 10 man but on 25 man I would claim it as a near necessity.

Visually I like how you tied in a lot of vibrant class colors with the darker unit frames. I'm thinking that is not your final tool tip.

I wish I had time to work on my UI right now but with 4 days raiding and everything else going on I haven't even had time to crank out the numerous flaws.

when i see some UI's here i just remember the picture who says:
    "Now you know how your guild fail at easy boss"

addon dependency isnt good
    Then we look at your guild and notice how you kill no bosses. Guild progression isn't the topic of this thread.
    Last edited by Yooya; 2011-01-05 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    Good placement on the raid frames - you might want to separate health deficit and names. Its not a huge deal on 10 man but on 25 man I would claim it as a near necessity.

Visually I like how you tied in a lot of vibrant class colors with the darker unit frames. I'm thinking that is not your final tool tip.

I wish I had time to work on my UI right now but with 4 days raiding and everything else going on I haven't even had time to crank out the numerous flaws.
    Care to explain the name thing more? (I have never raidhealed before). Even tho I mainly do 10 man raids I would love to know. My general thinking is that I don't care about the name, only about how much HP they lost.

And yeah the vibrant colors and dark grey (which both stick out way more ingame thanks to a bloom "mod") are made like that to be INYOURFACE basically. You just can't ignore it. And the tooltip is final actually, but that's just because I really don't care about the tooltip, only going to chance it's position a bit, when I care enough.

Care to explain the name thing more? (I have never raidhealed before). Even tho I mainly do 10 man raids I would love to know. My general thinking is that I don't care about the name, only about how much HP they lost.

And yeah the vibrant colors and dark grey (which both stick out way more ingame thanks to a bloom "mod") are made like that to be INYOURFACE basically. You just can't ignore it. And the tooltip is final actually, but that's just because I really don't care about the tooltip, only going to chance it's position a bit, when I care enough.
    You can't always expect your raid groups to be formed the same. Paladins aren't just about keeping everyone up at 100% but properly handing out blessings, and seeing player names aids you in doing this - as players call out for Protection or Salvation. Its helpful to prioritize targets on healing. Your raid group rarely will be completely at 100% so you will always have that deficit covering the name - what this means is your relying on a combination of your memory and class coloring only. Seems like a poor way to do things, no? A simple solution is to have two rows of text one showing name full time, and the other a cross between incoming/deficit. Maybe its just a preference, but I really think anyone will have trouble recalling the exact name and raid frame assigned to 25 players mid-pull.

I think its a shame not to switch to a pixel font on the tool tip as its just so easy to do, but the rest looks great.

I think I'm doing a poor job explaining what I'm trying to say, and if you still aren't sure of what I mean or don't see the reasoning I can try and think of a better way of wording it.

Cephius

That is one awesome UI.
    So clean and perfect!

You know what to do Cephuis, compress it and send it to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Standard raiding UI I threw together a while back. Also, read my chat log >

http://tinypic.com/r/2zgalvl/7