Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Patch 3.1 on Live Servers this Week

The patch is now live in the US.

IRC - Waiting for the servers to go live? Come to discuss the patch on
    HTML Code:
    [url="irc://irc.quakenet.org/mmo-champion"][b]irc.quakenet.org #mmo-champion[/b][/url]
    ! Don't have an IRC client? Now sounds like a good time to download mIRC and read this short tutorial

Patch 3.1 on Live Servers this Week
    There isn't any official confirmation yet but the patch is now available on Blizzard download servers and it's only a matter of hours before we see a message from them.

Raid Instance - Ulduar
    For millennia, Ulduar has remained undisturbed by mortals, far away from their concerns and their struggles. Yet since its recent discovery, many have wondered what the structure's original purpose may have been. Some thought it a city, built to herald the glory of its makers; some thought it a vault containing innumerable treasures, perhaps even relics of the mighty Titans themselves. Such speculations were wrong. Beyond Ulduar's gates lies no city, no treasure vault, no final answer to the Titan's mysteries. All that awaits those who dare set foot in Ulduar is a horror even the Titans could not, would not destroy, an evil they merely... contained.

Beneath ancient Ulduar, the Old God of death lies, whispering.... Tread carefully, or its prison will become your tomb.

The Patch 3.1 - Secrets of Ulduar official page is now available as well.

HTML Code:
    <object width="560" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSbEr5ar0Zo&hl=en&fs=1&showinfo=0&ap=%2526fmt%3D18"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSbEr5ar0Zo&hl=en&fs=1&showinfo=0&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="370"></embed></object>

Ulduar is a new Raid Instance featuring 14 new bosses, 800 new items, Tier 8 armor sets, and hundreds of achievements!

Related pages

Tier 8 Armor Sets
    Tier 8 Armor sets are now available in Ulduar! A dedicated page is available with the stats of all sets, you can also check high-definition previews of the sets models on each race.

Patch 3.1 - Season 6 and Vault of Archavon
    Season 6 will start a week after the deployment of patch 3.1. New armor sets will be available and a new boss has been added to the Vault of Archavon. Make sure you read the new season 6 rules as well.

Mounts / Companion Pets
    Tons of pets and mounts have been added through the new dungeons and world events added with the patch!

Interface - Dual Spec / Dungeon Maps
    A few changes have been made to the default interface, the most important ones are probably the addition of the Dual-Specialization feature and the new Dungeon Maps added to each instance.

Argent Tournament
    The Argent Tournament is a new World Event located at the north of Icecrown. The Argent Crusade is setting up this tournament for everybody to test their skills against one another before joining forces to battle the Scourge. Gameplay-wise there are new daily quests to do along with mounted combat. You will gain ranks as you continue to do the daily quests and be able to become a champion of the city factions (Orgrimmar, Ironforge, etc.). At this champion rank you will gain a currency that allows you to purchase new items like the banners, non-combat pets, mounts, and gear.

Professions Changes
    A lot of professions had the reagents requirements of low-level recipes lowered or changed to match the latest changes in the game (Drops from "old" dungeons removed, etc ...). Make sure you also check all the new glyphs in the Inscription additions!

Patch 3.1 - Official Patch Notes

Re: Patch 3.1 on Live Servers this Week

How interesting.

Deleted

Good news! Hope you're right!

hope so!

Woot

HURRAY!
    I'm so into going 80, speccing destro and 3 shotting people. It will be awesome.

As for my DK, well i'm gonna miss blade barrier...
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

15+ Year Old Account

Doubtful.

Nope.

under class changes, the warrior section is titled warlock

OH MY SWEET JESUS

Oh, Boubouille your Pet and Mount links are switched.

It would be a good move to deploy it this week, so they have 2 weeks to fix any kind of bug (it's a huge patch) before the noblegarden.

15+ Year Old Account

seems to be something wrong with the 3.1 mount list link.

when i click it i end up at companion pet list
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by thraton
    under class changes, the warrior section is titled warlock
    yeah i noticed that too xD
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

I think boub is getting secret info from aliens...GG...I hope they are right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    seems to be something wrong with the 3.1 mount list link.

when i click it i end up at companion pet list
    quoting myself here.

the companion pet link leads to mounts and mounts link leads to companion pets.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Ahmahgaaaah, I hope it's tomorrow. Looking forward to dual spec the most!
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

I'll be shocked if it does happen. Usually they will have an announcement of extended maintenance on their front page by now and there isn't one yet..

Yet....

I'm amazed by the stupidity of Blizzard. I was so sure that they wouldn't release 3.1 until s5 was over. How can they throw such a huge class/balance patch the last week before the season is over? Sure, the top teams are safe so far regarding their titles and what not. But those who are close to the titles and fight to keep them is probably go on a QQ rampage if they realize their combo got a lot harder. I think it kind of sucks, I hope it will be delayed another week.

I'm not a DK or Pala.

Quote Originally Posted by Proyouknow
    I'm amazed by the stupidity of Blizzard. I was so sure that they wouldn't release 3.1 until s5 was over. How can they throw such a huge class/balance patch the last week before the season is over? Sure, the top teams are safe so far regarding their titles and what not. But those who are close to the titles and fight to keep them is probably go on a QQ rampage if they realize their combo got a lot harder. I think it kind of sucks, I hope it will be delayed another week.

I'm not a DK or Pala.
    They already said the season would end the 14th or the 21st with the release of 3.1.