stance dancing and keeping your rage

did this make it ? Can't seem to find it on the patch notes

Re: stance dancing and keeping your rage

I don't think it did. if I recall correctly it 'didn't have the effect' Blizz was hoping it would.
    Just stick to Zerk stance for everything useful. ^___^
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Nope, didn't make it - Thank God! :

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    Nope, didn't make it - Thank God! :
    wow it would have been nice...

No it wouldn't - imagine trying to spell reflect @ 15 rage! Right now you are pretty much guaranteed to spell reflect or intervene if you are in battle or zerker stance with over 15 rage and have TM. Otherwise, stance dancing woulda dropped that rage to 0-5 (assuming you started at 15), leaving you out to dry with no way to help your partner or save yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    No it wouldn't - imagine trying to spell reflect @ 15 rage! Right now you are pretty much guaranteed to spell reflect or intervene if you are in battle or zerker stance with over 15 rage and have TM. Otherwise, stance dancing woulda dropped that rage to 0-5 (assuming you started at 15), leaving you out to dry with no way to help your partner or save yourself.
    Stance dancing with no rage losing penalty would be nice..... if you had full rage already... unless i misunderstood the concept..

i thought i read that the change made it so when you had ie: 40 rage and if you switch you would have 25 (40-15) and if you had TM then it be 40. so in theory if you had 100 rage switching from def to zerk and having 85/100 rage you can throw some BT/WW/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CanIbeAshaman
    Stance dancing with no rage losing penalty would be nice..... if you had full rage already... unless i misunderstood the concept..

i thought i read that the change made it so when you had ie: 40 rage and if you switch you would have 25 (40-15) and if you had TM then it be 40. so in theory if you had 100 rage switching from def to zerk and having 85/100 rage you can throw some BT/WW/etc.
    true, but it was a MAJOR pvp nerf, and warriors definitly dont need pvp nerfs
    U would never be @ 100 rage in a pvp situation, prolly not even above 40...
    but in a PvP situation when u had to react fast to Spellreflect u are almost always guaranteed to do it with over 15rage
    with the changes u wouldnt be able to, nor would u be able to intercept or intervene

from 15-0/5 rage everytime we stancedance, and not to mention changing back to zerker after doing a spellreflect would have rage starved us unable to intercept/hamstring etc
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want