No Sudden Death in PVP

Personally I think this is a waste of points in PVP. In PVE it's nice, it's another button to push so it's extra rage.

Stop me right here if you know for a fact that Sudden Death procs will not limit you to using 30 rage when your target is under 20% health.

In PVP I actually think this ability will make you lose. An Execute at 100 rage is a game winner in many situations. And with LK's bursty PVP you're even more likely to have a bunch of rage built up.

I'd rather not lose because I can't use an 100 rage Execute over having an extra ability when my target isn't kiting me properly. Is this the case for anyone else?

Aside: This also makes the Glyph of Execution less desirable, possibly to be replaced by Charge Glyph?

Re: No Sudden Death in PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Rax
    Personally I think this is a waste of points in PVP. In PVE it's nice, it's another button to push so it's extra rage.

Stop me right here if you know for a fact that Sudden Death procs will not limit you to using 30 rage when your target is under 20% health.

In PVP I actually think this ability will make you lose. An Execute at 100 rage is a game winner in many situations. And with LK's bursty PVP you're even more likely to have a bunch of rage built up.

I'd rather not lose because I can't use an 100 rage Execute over having an extra ability when my target isn't kiting me properly. Is this the case for anyone else?

Aside: This also makes the Glyph of Execution less desirable, possibly to be replaced by Charge Glyph?
    Then dont pick it up.

Or, a novel idea-cancel it if ya want the 100 rage execute. Why gimp yourself 98% of the match for the last 5 seconds if you don't have to.

I'd like to see 100 rage in pvp.

A macro such as

/cancelaura Sudden Death
    /cast execute

Will give you a 100rage execute button.

And a macro such as

/run if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<20 then CancelBuff("Sudden Death") end
    /cast execute

Will cast full rage executes on targets below 20% and Sudden Death ones when it is above 20%.

EDIT: I didn't test these macros in game but they are likely to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas
    Why do ppl thing that dodge isnt good in ICC? i mean if u have alot 25 bananas and 25 oranges and someone steals u 20 bananas, what will u do, buy back some bananas or buy more oranges?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCommander
    A macro such as

/cancelaura Sudden Death
    /cast execute

Will give you a 100rage execute button.

And a macro such as

/run if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<20 then CancelBuff("Sudden Death") end
    /cast execute

Will cast full rage executes on targets below 20% and Sudden Death ones when it is above 20%.

EDIT: I didn't test these macros in game but they are likely to work.
    Hey that second macro is really clever, I'm going to definitely play around with that to see if I can get it to work. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rax

You can think of Sudden Death as more burst in PvP. Maintain rage.. keep sunder and bleeds up.. keep MS up... CC healer... then unload.. Sudden death MS (overpower) whatever you have to take out that DPS you are killing.

yes the 100 rage at 20% might be a game winner or clutch skill
    but if you hit them for 8k+ right off the bat with a SD you will either push them to use their "OHSH!T" button to early
    or
    still lose 'cause you're playing a warrior

o.o
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    or
    still lose 'cause you're playing a warrior

o.o
    Be nice to uz in hour ferumz. :3

he's right tho

Execution glyph works with sudden death, so its 40 rage instead?
    If it does my question is, is it better then Mortal Strike glyph? In pvp, Im going with a glyph set of Hamstring, Sweeping and Mortal / Execution. Hamstring because its just awesome :X Sweeping because then I can keep sweeping up almost all the time and deal more dmg in arenas etc, also if your bladestorm hits more targets and you got sweeping up you hit your "primary" target twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Tomatoes are vegetables, water doesn't hydrate you, the world is falling a part....