Balance 4T8 proc chance/inner cd?

Any info on this?

I have been out of the loop for a while, last time ( if i rememebr correctly) our 4T8 had about 3min cd and something like 5% proc chance... Which would make it horrible and not worth taking at all.

So, any one got anything solid on this? Ty in advance for all with proper knowledge and the time to answer.

Khad
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

Re: Balance 4T8 proc chance/inner cd?

It's not a chance. It'll *always* heal with a tick up front as a direct heal. Providing you are wearing 4/T8 that is.

Heh, WorldTree, wrong set.

Khad: Just going by what I've seen of other sets.. It's probably a proc rate roughly enough to yield a 2-3% damage increase, whatever that takes.

Considering the Nightfall talent, and Glyph of Corruption (Corr ticks proc instant SBs), my guess is you're looking at a 3-6% proc chance per tick. 3 or 4% would be where I'd put my money. Since IS ticks every two seconds vs. corruption's 3s, chance should be lower to balance them out. Nightfall and the glyph are both 4% proc chances.

That's my guess, anyways. Will have to keep an eye out to find out, since I don't think the sets were actually acquired on the PTR.

Edit: Turns out some sets actually were on the PTR. Shows how much attention I was paying to it. Anyways, 5% as mentioned below sounds about right, though who knows what the ICD would be. 3 minutes is really unlikely.

! doh!

Sorry, was being silly. Please don't mind me. :-X