Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Ele] Which Glyphs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ploug
    Glyph of Lava instead of Glyph of ToW cause you will scale more from spell power with it, Glyph if ToW only give you more SP you wont scale more, while getting more spell power from items in ulduar for example if you know what i mean
    Ehm one thing you forgetting glyph of tow would boost all your spell including lvb. Its true it doesnt scale and gives a contest amount of 84 sp, but even though your should spam lvb everytime cd is off your main source of dmg is still LB, and the FS initial dmg+dots, and the occasional CL if you play like that. Meaning having a glyph that boost your sp to all spell should be better then the glyph that only boost one of your spells which have an 8 sec cd on it. If you think reasonably and im pretty much sure that elitist jerks proved this that having that little extra sp will outweight the bonuses on Glyph of Lava. Ofc i havent tested it, but that is just my opinion...

Re: [Ele] Which Glyphs?

Guys, have you ever checked how much % dps increase flame shock gives to the rotation?
    Last time i checked it was only %2 (The initial damage) so the %20 increase will only give us %0,4 dps increase. So don't ever think of dropping the FS glyph just because casting it frequently will give more damage. Whenever you cast one more FS in your rotation, you will have to wait for the 1 second global cooldown in which you will be UNABLE TO CAST LIGHTNING BOLT for 1 second. Think about losing a 8k lightning bolt crit just to cast a flameshock !

Also

1- it will be harder to keep track of if you drop the fs glyph
    2-our 2 set bonus will make our fs s crit, if you drop the glyph you will lose the dots.

Another idea about dropping lava glyph for tow glyph:
    If we get the NEW ULDUAR relic that gives 242 bonus spell dmg to lava burst, i think that getting the lava glyph would be better. Can anyone make the math
    Thanks