Glyph Of Envenom?

Can anyone confirm if glyph of envenom was removed from the game or not? ???

Re: Glyph Of Envenom?

Yes it's removed, you can see it in the official patch notes!

Also there are several other topics about this, FUCK YEAH!!! BEATED Volj-San to it hahaha

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Yes it's removed, you can see it in the official patch notes!

Also there are several other topics about this, FUCK YEAH!!! BEATED Volj-San to it hahaha
    Had the tab closed already, was too lazy to reply to this.

Reason for the removal is that it'd have been too strong, especially for HaT-Envenom and partly for Combat. (A Combat rogue could have dropped Rupture and started a 3s/5e/5e cycle with the glyph and would have beaten the Rupture-Cycle quite badly.)

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    A Combat rogue could have dropped Rupture and started a 3s/5e/5e cycle with the glyph and would have beaten the Rupture-Cycle quite badly.
    I just don't understand. What's wrong with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by ulyssesric
    I just don't understand. What's wrong with it ?
    You need to put more thought into it, it was VERY VERY powerful and would of been a mandatory glyph regardless of PvE Spec.

EDIT: I must admitt when I first saw the glyph my jaw hit the table and my eyes rolled back in my head as I burst into a psycotic laugh....

Shame. Perhaps we'll see it make a reappearance in a later patch.

I bought the glyph last night for 150g.. it doesn't work which was an awesome surprise as Deadly Poison charges are still being consumed.. but it's in game and i was able to glyph it. sadness overtakes me now....