Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Elemental shaman pvp spec?

Quote Originally Posted by grimmjaw
    how can you guys not want the 280 SP power from the wrath glyph?
    Because we have a fire totem that does damage without needing to stand and cast. We also have a fire totem that does AOE damage with a stun effect. Wrath in PvP is not that great...

Quote Originally Posted by grimmjaw
    oh and what with upgrading guardian totems? is that really worth it?
    It's great against casters. In PvP the most important part is to survive to do damage. So you are going to be stacking abilities which help you live. Grounding totem against casters is awesome. The extra armor it provides is a little bonus, but wont effect much. But so worth it for Grounding...

as i said before, im my opinion its worth it for the added survivabillity, we already got the damage, with elemental pvp set bonus grounding goes down to 10.5 sec i think, wich is alot diffrent from the 15 sec standard cd or whatever it now is

and to felya911, agreed, you put down totem of wrath, 10 sec later it aint there anymore since you used firenova, that 1 talent point for tow is simply needed for better stuff but its a choice everyone can make, its a free world eh?

i see alot of builds are sacraficing crit and intellect. Our problem is surviving long enough to get a cast off becuase when we do BOOOM HEADSHOT.
    thats why i think 280 sp is awsome.

heres a good build if your into doing damage
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...&version=9767#

this is good for those that like the shocks.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...0&version=9767

my theory is why cast a shock when we can cast a lb?

both convection and unrelenting storm is useless for pvp? and in pvp lightning bolt are rarely cast, chain lightning shocks and lava burst is the way i do it, and if you dont have survivabillity, how can you cast those lightning bolts you are taing about? heh

are you even kidding about adding reveb???, before i would never have used it, but after booming echoes, all 5 points add up to..... a 50% increase in frostshock damage, which included...... 50% increase of all existing talent bonuses and SP on it!!! serously.

besides, it will give you the ability to cast Flame Shock, only have to kite for 3secs, Frost Shock, and then lava burst. you will basically be able to have a near constant slow and Dot on the enemy at all times, and then just throw a few LBs in there, you got a pretty nice rotation. if they get too close, TS or earthbind, whatevers off cd. and especially since earthbind has a 15sec cd, no diminished returns.

still, i believe our largest problem will be dks, with thier Death Grip, Chains of Ice, and now separate roots in each talent tree. kiting them will be harder than hell, but with constant slow and GW, with Earthbind, TS, and Glyph o Stoneclaw for emergencies it may be enough.

as far as increased range is concerned, most of em will get close to attack very quickly, and i prefer to put these points in extra stamina or damage.

one more thing, glyph of totem of wrath or TS may be better than Flame Shock, u could be spamming FlS every 6sec, LvB is every 8sec. it may be worth investigating. Feedback?

This is gonna be my spec for PvP.
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman=&version=9767

Quote Originally Posted by Ezachulator
    Copied wrong link>_<
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...0&version=9767

there is an 'edit' post feature ^^