stoneclaw glyph question

stoneclaw totem glyph scale with earth's grasp?

Re: sonteclaw glyph question

Nope.

Stoneclaw doesn't sacrifice itself to protect other totems. It puts a shield over them, which isn't based off it's HP.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

No it does not scale with the talent earths grasp. The bubble produced has nothing to do with the totems health it is an additional effect of its own. Approximately 4k damage absorbed at max level (I know its a little more I forget the exact number though)

so then what do you two think about this spec for pvp?

is lava lash viable? (ive seen some pvp specs without it)
    sacrafice 3/3 static shock for 3/5 tough?

any feedback is appreciated?

also any enhance shamans reading this that want to drop me their wep chants for MH/OH that would be great thx

Stoneclaw absorbs 4340 damage.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

no not wrong thread, but i did forget to post link

http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=hVcbVbZ0xgcoxzIGusouio

there we go.

i just posted here because i have your attention rather than making a new thread

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: stoneclaw glyph question

Why do you think so is beyond me.

What broken said is correct (not 100% sure bout number).

shamans shield based off the shield given to totems, not the hp of SC. the shield on totems is not based off the hp, its an unadjustable amount.

lol, i was just thinking, basically every shaman is gona get this glyph. the first inscribers to get this out are gona make serious bank, lol

Not really.. It depends on the comp and bracket.

true, but thats why i also said, first, since it will be that person who sets the initial norm price, possibly very high for the very anxious shamans who want this real bad. i work a lot on ah, and most of my money comes from there, and ul be surprized at the price ppl are willing to buy if ur the only one supplying, ex. 50g a stack of steel , no shit