Confirmation, Feral tank gemming?

I've been trying to keep up with the updates and things like that, and have been reading some new posts. There's a small debate that I've seen for gemming for feral tanking.

Would it be better to regem everything with 16 agi no matter what socket color, or 16 agi in all slots but blue, and put 8 agi/12 stam in blue sockets.

Can anyone confirm which will be better?

Re: Confirmation, Feral tank gemming?

I'd say put 16 agi in all slots since HotW got nerfed + now we get to "block" when we crit.

Gemming depends on if the socket bonus is worth it. Lets say there is a blue socket with a 4agil socket bonus. It would be worth it to lose 4agil for 12 stam by using a shifting twilight opal.

I go 16agil for everything, but if there is a worth while socket bonus then use 8agil/12stam for blue and 8agil/8hit for yellow. This is assuming we have enough health to tank everything in Ulduar though. Stam might be needed.

15+ Year Old Account

according to rawr, 24 stam gems and 8 agi 12 stam gems are far superior IF you have close to no buffs.
    as soon as you start adding the raidbuffs you have available to rawr, agi gets more and more valuable.
    for me, straight 16 agi gems are the best I could achieve. twice 8 agi 12 stam gem for metagem requirement and I'm fine.

Red = 16 Agility
    Blue = 8 Agility 12 Stam
    Yellow = 8 Agility 8 Hit / 8 Agility 8 Crit Rating?

put in AGI and Stamina for being tank