Glyph of Bladestorm

Thoughts? It's not good enough to replace Glyphs of Execute/Mortal Strike/Rending is it?

Re: Glyph of Bladestorm

Probably not... Bladestorm isn't that great in PVE. IMO it might be useful in PVP if you run a comp in which you get kited/CC'd a lot. Kind of a playstyle choice.

Possible PVP Glyphs include:
    Mortal Strike (mandatory)
    Execution
    Hamstring
    Rapid Charge
    Overpower
    Bladestorm

Execution is just more DPS and helps you to finish people off, Hamstring is really cool but the root has diminishing returns, Rapid Charge is just really great with Juggernaut assuming you are being kited in all arenas (a fair assumption) and the auto-crit MS is too much for me to pass up, Overpower is deceptively powerful considering the density of Rogue teams in mid to high rated 2v2 (1800-2100), and more Bladestorm is of course very nice PVP burst in addition to that wonderful CC immunity coming up more often.

My two cents.

Re: Glyph of Bladestorm

Quote Originally Posted by Rax
    Overpower is deceptively powerful considering the density of Rogue teams in mid to high rated 2v2 (1800-2100)
    My two cents.
    Dont forget Death Knights. Passive 25% Strength --> Parry Rating, they have a fairly high Parry chance.

Not sure if it's worth a whole Glyph though.