Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Tier 8, Pants or Skirt... erm "Robe"

a skirt adds more flexibility to the ball region then pants do

Deleted

Kilt - Definition

1. A knee-length skirt with deep pleats, usually of a tartan wool, worn as part of the dress for men in the Scottish Highlands.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by apoptygmax
    Ohh nice work Kwestor you got me there. With a durex ad haha. But still, I stand corrected.

And Kuismar.... pretty sure the dude with the red shirt and the chocolate cake is not authentic roman soldier lol
    And for those that didn't pick up on the ad, his kilt is longer than NORMAL because he has "more" to cover. That is not the normal length of what is called a kilt. This is indeed a skirt (granted it has plate with it) no matter what Avalar thinks it is.

15+ Year Old Account

Can't we just agree that it's some sort of cloth covering our plate leggings to make them look more pretty 'cause it does doesn't it..?
    Oh boy you should see my female dworf with the t8.10, that's pure win I tell ya..

15+ Year Old Account

the tier looks nice.... stop whining about how ''gay'' u look, people that look at pink shit as gay is normal.

people that look at brown plate kilt as gay is just weird.... if u know ure not gay then u shudnt look at a damn kilt as gay, stop being like this: oh may goooood! it's a kilt/dress! (W/e u call it) how gayyyy!
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Well, regardless of whether we call it a skirt, dress, or kilt... I still think its hilarious that the pally "legs" have a giant picture of male genitalia on the front of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwestor
    well i just can't resist .

Anyway I really don't care if it is a robe/skirt/kilt or whatever. It looks great on my female BE and I'm only sad that they didn't swich 10 man T8 look with 25man one, because 10man looks way better than heroic one.
    could not agree more - the 10 man is much sexier