Ele shammy stats what is expected

currently i have just over 2100 sp unbuffed (except flametongue wep), 21% crit, 618haste and 320 hit (in 25man raid dont need more)

My question is really what is best to go for haste or crit? or what is a good balance, I see ele shammies like their crit but what really should it be, am I too low, or can lot of haste compensate?

Re: Ele shammy stats what is expected

you are far over haste cap, for right now, your best dps increaser would be to stack spell damage, straight spell damage

2200+ is ideal for a number goal, with still keeping 550-570ish haste

If you want a 'noticeable' reduce speed on the casting time, you gotta have like 1200+ haste which is
    impossible to have it as passive. :P

I've reached 1251 by using Haste pot (+500) and Heroism/Bloodlust

and it was like a 'stream' of lightning bolts in 1 line (not really but lol)

Well today im planning to buy the new pvp trinket increasing spellpower by 111, reducing my crit by 84 which brings it under 20%, is tht too low on crit now? how much crit should i be aiming for?

1) rid yourself of some haste, you need to drop to about 550 ish, thats the golden area, a lil more if your lag can be a pain. 2) i dont know how you dont have 30-35% crit but you definitely need higher crit, 3) i think you can drop some hit depending on who your grouped with (boomkin/spriest) because if their there your over capped. Use theses areas to increase your crit and spell power, crit is a bit more important considering how low you are. try that reitemization and see how much you improve.

well the crit is 19% but would be +5% with LB and +5% on Elemental oath so round 30% is tht not enough?

no you only add 5% to whatever it says on your character sheet because the other 5% is already included