Thread: PVP resto

PVP resto

What do you guys think about this pvp resto spec?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...0&version=9767

Didnt find getting GotE very useful as i wont be rolling life blooms, and I thought that revitalize would be a pretty good option having wg and rejuv

Re: PVP resto

personly i would drop natures grace... imho its not that great for restro as it currently is now, your better off putting those points in thorns for a pasive damage.

Gift of the earthmother becomes alot less useful talent than it was, specially in pvp, i agree. Im wondering though about the refund on mana when lifebloom, blooms. It says: The druid regains half of the spell's cost.

Does it mean at 3 stacks we will be refunded mana equal to 3 lifebloom casts or only one?

that is true, but would getting brambles really be worth it

it will refund up to 3 i believe

I agree that Nature's Grace doesn't seem that great for PvP, where most of your heals are instant, and if you're not standing around chain casting Regrowth, HT or Nourish, you're probably going to miss the buff altogether. 3-seconds isn't a long time.

Also, Nature's Reach? Really? For PvP healing? It seems so... useless. I think those 5 points could be way better spent elsewhere (like GotE)

uhhh natures reach is really good considering u have a further range to cast cyclone and roots lol

Quote Originally Posted by waynelee106
    uhhh natures reach is really good considering u have a further range to cast cyclone and roots lol
    ya, it was pretty much mandatory if u wanted to do anything at 70 as resto in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by drumsandguns
    I agree that Nature's Grace doesn't seem that great for PvP, where most of your heals are instant, and if you're not standing around chain casting Regrowth, HT or Nourish, you're probably going to miss the buff altogether. 3-seconds isn't a long time.

Also, Nature's Reach? Really? For PvP healing? It seems so... useless. I think those 5 points could be way better spent elsewhere (like GotE)
    Nature's grace= pretty much instant cyclone/roots
    even though its RNG-ish it can be very helpful in many cases

Nature's reach is a must too.. u dont want to be having hard time being in range of the target u want to cyclone or root.

Quote Originally Posted by waynelee106
    it will refund up to 3 i believe
    In that case rolling lifeblooms when under nuke can be pretty decent but only to let it bloom and in that case it wouldnt cost u anymore than rolling lifeblooms costs pre-patch

Dont forget lifebloom will also bloom for x3 more than it has. 15k lifebloom crits anyone? :P

hmm now that i think of it considering that a 3xlb will refund around 1500 mana, with that mana reduction talents it costs about 2200 mana maybe GotE is actually useful.....

im thinking of going with this, i am a little more aggressive and im going to be picking up a aff lock for 2s his dots and my IS and MF ticking i think will be a pretty destructive combo but im open to suggestions

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...6&version=9767

lol aoek how can u not get natures swiftness

i just don't find it that useful for how i play, hot the guy up and use nourish and no matter if they have 2 dks working on him he wont die because they can no longer remove hots the same with rogues the min i know theirs a rogue vrs me i keep a abolish poison rolling me and my partner and a reju on me and my partner.