220k Icy Touch crit :)

So i went to naxx25 with my guild sunday. after we slayed Razuvious we had to finish off his 4 companions. i targeted the last one that was left and hit him with a IT and the screen showed 219???. he died instantly, but i thought it was a error untill a guy from my guild screamed OMG u just hit him with over 200k. Another one also showed it from recount in raid chat so i guess it actually WAS a 220k crit.

How can this happen and have anyone else tried this? I really wish i could do that more often

Re: 220k Icy Touch crit :)

.........i hit for 100k D&D

I find it funny people create threads about this same topic each week over and over.

It's well known, it's just a buff/bug that helps you get down the adds so you can start the looting process.
    Just wait until a Ret Paladin with Seal of Blood (? Think it's that Seal) hits that much and dies instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Touarex
    So i went to naxx25 with my guild sunday. after we slayed Razuvious we had to finish off his 4 companions. i targeted the last one that was left and hit him with a IT and the screen showed 219???. he died instantly, but i thought it was a error untill a guy from my guild screamed OMG u just hit him with over 200k. Another one also showed it from recount in raid chat so i guess it actually WAS a 220k crit.

How can this happen and have anyone else tried this? I really wish i could do that more often
    Screenshot, please.

This is verry old, if you look back for other posts about this, then you know that this hapen already since the first time a guild killed Razuvious.

KONATA

Is this Thread from 2006 ??????

SRSLY DUDE WELCOME TO NAXXRAMAS

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    I find it funny people create threads about this same topic each week over and over.

It's well known, it's just a buff/bug that helps you get down the adds so you can start the looting process.
    Just wait until a Ret Paladin with Seal of Blood (? Think it's that Seal) hits that much and dies instantly.
    Especially if it happened in their last Immortal attempt before this patch.

This is not a glitch.

They gain a buff/debuff that lasts for a very short time.

Hopeless - When Razuvious dies, non-Mind Controlled Death Knight Understudies take 5000% more damage for the short duration of the debuff.

This is what the last topic I saw about this told us - the guy was talking how he instantly died in that situation.

15+ Year Old Account

Only happened once to me, as I didn't know about it before that time... 384k Judgement of blood.

Needless to say... I didn't survive.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

well buhu havent noticed that someone did it allready dont spend much time in here.....

You mean like this?

Normally i am prot and i just spank them abit too to kill them, however this time i was ret and i did forget about seal of the martyr wich i normaly don't use as prot >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kardak
    You mean like this?

Normally i am prot and i just spank them abit too to kill them, however this time i was ret and i did forget about seal of the martyr wich i normaly don't use as prot >.<
    nice

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Old thread is old >_>

And, fyi, it is DEFINETLY not a bug. It's just a buff to get the fight ended quicker.

Seems that anyone can get into naxx with no logic whatsoever. Use your head and you'll pretty much figure out WHY that happened, better yet, read the combat log and notice that everyone else in the raid, is doing stupid damage.