Poll: Is veiled shadows worth shadowfiend?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow: Two points in Veiled Shadows?

PVE builds w/o Veiled Shadow gets /palmface.

Last guild I was the class leader called me stupid for taking 2/2 meanwhile he took inner focus over dispersion.

How do I say i shortly gquit after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    It's actually 14 spellpower, without Kings. 15.4 with Kings. But you're right.

Smite priests are bad/retarded. Your RL should also kill himself for letting you raid.
    Zinge
    Officer of <Smitus and Friends> 7/7M 10/10M
    US 10th

I lol'd at all the builds with Improved Shadowform.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinge

Smite priests are bad/retarded. Your RL should also kill himself for letting you raid.
    you sir should go kill yourself for trolling on the wrong topic

this is where you want to go: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=42263.0

good luck and have a beautiful day thank you.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jathro
    I lol'd at all the builds with Improved Shadowform.
    Says a guy who hasn't set foot beyond heroic utgarde keep

Just walk away please.

Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    you sir should go kill yourself for trolling on the wrong topic

this is where you want to go: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=42263.0

good luck and have a beautiful day thank you.
    Id rather just tell you to go drink a liter of Draino in this thread.

And imp shadow form reduces the cast time lost when you take damage. The longer it takes you to cast a spell, the less dps you do. dps 101 Jathro
    Zinge
    US 10th

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    70 spirit gives me 7 spell power without kings. I checked in-game before writing it.
    You don't use glyph pf shadow? If you have 700 spirit then IST gives you 14 spellpower if you have glyph of shadow. Not huge but not the 2 SP you originally claimed.
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

Thanks for assuming I'm an idiot. But I can read the tooltip. Do you take a lot of dmg? I sure as hell don't.

Thanks for assuming I'm an idiot. But I can read the tooltip. Do you take a lot of dmg? I sure as hell don't.
    Sure you don't, especially from Kologarn's shockwave and other aoe damage that's around. But you must be special, since you probably never took aoe damage from Deconstructor either. I'm assuming you're talking bullshit and that you haven't seen many fights.

Quote Originally Posted by draticus
    You don't use glyph pf shadow? If you have 700 spirit then IST gives you 14 spellpower if you have glyph of shadow. Not huge but not the 2 SP you originally claimed.
    You didn't withdraw the gain from Glyph of Shadow from the base-spirit.

Naxxramas is srz bzns.

Go try Ulduar 25man. (10man is a joke).

I like how my statement of:
    How the hell can you use "get better tanks" as your argument? This is about the priests spec not about their raid comp

Was challenge with this rebuttal:
    Your tanks are bad if you need to spec into SA because you pull threat

Your reading comprehension is bad if you completely miss my point. You set your spec after your raid is determined, part of that min maxing you mentioned. To max my damage with some of my tanks I need SA, I would rather not play the lottery of hoping the good tank is on my target for each boss. On a side note the bad tanks got replaced but my experience with them formed the foundation of my opinion on SA for wotlk content, that and being DPS shadow back in classic when mind blast still had extra threat left a stubborn imprint of extreme value.

I know what min maxing is, but don't care to spend 10-15 times as much for the difference between 19sp and 16sp, scarlet rubies used to sell uncut for 130g on my server when I gemmed out my offspec gear during the last raid that I was asked to play shadow. I chose to buy perfects already cut to runed for 15. Hell half of my shadow set is gemmed for discipline anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Girryn
    To max my damage with some of my tanks I need SA, I would rather not play the lottery of hoping the good tank is on my target for each boss. On a side note the bad tanks got replaced but my experience with them formed the foundation of my opinion on SA for wotlk content, that and being DPS shadow back in classic when mind blast still had extra threat left a stubborn imprint of extreme value.

You shouldn't have to worry about min/maxing off of threat, because if your tanks don't suck, you wont have to worry.

And this isnt classic or BC anymore btw.
    Zinge
    US 10th

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    You didn't withdraw the gain from Glyph of Shadow from the base-spirit.
    700 spirit. Blessing of Kings, 770 spirit. You currently have 77 spellpower from Twisted Faith. Your mind flay crits, you gain 77 spellpower from Glyph of Shadow. (+154 spirit from Spellpower)

Your Mind Blast crits, your 770 spirit is increased by 10%, to 847.
    Your Mind Blast crit also applies/refreshes glyph of shadow, and Twisted Faith is already on. That's 169.4 Spellpower from Spirit conversion.

Difference: 15.4.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~