Addons & Sites > List Your Favs! ^_^

What are people's favorite addons (both broken/unbroken...please mention the last update though if it's a broken one)

And favorite sites that help you with your profession (whether it be advertising your profession, leveling, reminding yourself of mats, remembering your 'profession' buffs, etc)

I look forward to seeing what people put! ^_^

I am Herb/Alch on my lock, and am Enchant and just dropped Herb to Tailoring on my Mage, so anything Tailoring is welcome as well ^^ But seriously I'd like to hear people's favs.

Something I'm having difficulty with as far as profession addons is 'which is better' when it comes to certain ones, like recipebook, etc. I got a list and I keep meaning to compare them completely but there's so many that overlap, but aren't quite the same.

It'll be interesting to see the responses ^_^

Re: Addons & Sites > List Your Favs! ^_^

This is especially important now that Curse and WowInterface and going to be blocking wowmatrix from accessing their sites for addons.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/04/14...ock-wowmatrix/

So will you all be moving to the curse client? (yuck I think I'm going to be sick)

lmao sadly...but I prefer WoWInterface (luckily they are working on a new build as the current makes me want to bite my fingernails off lol. But it's a way better site/community imo v.v)

But I am definately hoping that the future plans Curse & WoWInterface have hinted at include a cross-site updater lol. *crosses fingers....big time* *sigh*

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Started with using Curse, then changed to WowMatrix which I am using now (till yesterday, apparently), and as it seems now, I am probably going back to Curse.

My favorite addons are probably Sexymap and Bartender. Love them and have used them for a LONG time

i use curse client, with Atlas and Auctioneer. I also just added Gatherer, which is supposed to keep track of the spawn sites for Herbs and Mining Veins. Atlas enhances this, so you know where moutains, roads, and other landmarks/barriers/towns are, so you can spend less time running around looking for where stuff is.

Auctioneer, personally, is the most important, for every profession. It'll keep you from selling your merchandice for less than its usually worth, and guides you on when to sell when the profit potential is high.

My two copper.

Curse and WoWInterface feeds me with 95% of the addons i need daily!

And the on addons.. hmm, i´ve grown accustomed to my interface.. so i like them all, but there are some that i need more than others!
    Looking over my folder of addon-mayhem and i had to choose a few to take with me to a desert island with only
    a solarpowered laptop and satellite connection... and all addon-sited were out of order, i would take:
    Bartender4, AutoProfit, MyBags, Itemrack, SmartBuff, Pallypower, OmniCC, AdvancedTradeSkillWindow, Aloft, Perl Classic,
    TrinketMenu, Gatherer, Cartographer, Questhelper aaand... TipTac! and Bejeweled for when i´m flying somewhere. :

lmao I loved the way you phrased that evil ^^

I'm having a tough time deciding what my 'have to have or die a horrible death' addons are, as I have way too many lol.

In no paticular order, and possible added/edited later as well to add ones I forget >.>

Cartographer, Questhelper, Titan (and tons of lil 'addons' lol), Gathermate, Lightheaded/Doublewide, Combuctor, Prat, and SpartanUI.

And as far as which is updated, I'm pretty sure most of those are (except Spartan, although is usuable w/ out of date checked...they are working on the new beta though atm).

I get all of those updated at WoWInterface, except Prat (not sure if there's a version there, just had got it originally at curse) and SpartanUI I actually go to their website.

edit: Bah I knew there was more -.- Qbar and TrinketMenu (thanks Evil, I was just re-reading your list :P)

edit: grr forgot TipTac >.>

I use curse i got the addons Auctioneer and Arkinventory(Very convient one bag system)
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

My favourite addons: eepanels(not very up-to-date but still working) bartender4, atlasloot, tomtom(simple coords addon) and arkinventory.

That's about it ;D.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Profession related addons that I use for my jewelcrafting/enchanting businesses are:
    • Auctioneer: Use this to keep track of current prices, track how often items sell, see what I just sold/didn't sell, decide whether to undercut the competition or wait until 'tomorrow' to sell something, etc...
    • Advanced Trade Skills Window: Use this to create and find recipes much faster and easier.
    • LilSparky's Workshop: Use this to see the cost and sale value of each recipe. It's very easy to see the most valuable recipes that you can create.
    I think those are the most important for my businesses. They will work with any profession also.

I use:
    Gatherer, Xperl, Dominoes, Sexymap, Chatter, Recount, DBM, Omen, TrinketMenu, WIM(Warcraft Instant Messenger, VERY GOOD), Decursive, ArcHUD, Druidbar, TitanBar, Elkano Buffbars, Sunn Viewport, EquipCompare, EnhTooltip, MobInfo, Bejeweled, Bagnon, QuestHelper, BeanCounter, Outfitter, Talented (pre 3.1, now it's useless).

I'm sure I'm missing some but these are the really important ones. I love them all and if I ever lost my addons folder I would cry.

As for sites:

http://www.wow-pro.com/book/export/html/2028 good for getting eternals

http://www.emmerald.net/WotLK_Beta/B...tion/Head.html Gear list for ferals

I was using WoWMatrix until about 10 minutes ago when I read that article

Quote Originally Posted by Tanksenior
    My favourite addons: eepanels(not very up-to-date but still working) bartender4, atlasloot, tomtom(simple coords addon) and arkinventory.

That's about it ;D.
    Though about getting Kgpanels? It's the update to Eepanels, just a different name (they changed it).