World First Kill - Forums Rules

Hello,

This forum is a temporary forum created to help tracking the US First kills in Raids. Please post about World First kills/achievements only, this forum will obviously be heavily moderated during the next few days. Your topic should be named with the following pattern :

Boss Name - Guild Name - Server

You can post about the following kills:

• Northrend Beasts
    • Lord Jaraxxus
    • Faction Champions
    • Twin Valkyrs
    • Anub'arak

World/US/EU first kills will be reported on the front page for Hard Modes only.

Re: World First Kill - Forums Rules

There is a difference between 10 and 25 man don't forget...

World First Kills aren't realy First Kills at moment because EU is Later on, so check World Firstkills if Europe on. And compare the Time who needs to killed.

So i Mean if US Raid needs 4 Hours and EU 3. Then the EU Peop. have to got World First

Its only fair

It's perfectly fine when Euros have the advantage but the Americans get it and now it's a crime against nature, lol!

Right...

When does Europe have the advantage in this situation?
    Apart from having better players, obviously...

Quote Originally Posted by newo
    The time difference. Alot of people are at work or school, and then already out of there by the time we start our own days here in the U.S. (except for hardcore players who have no real life outside of WoW)

Got to admit, the Euro players seem to be better skilled then the U.S. counterparts.
    Work in Progress....

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Well apart from Blizzard having had the experience of patching the US servers (9 hours of extra maintenance to get the servers 'working') so the EU servers actually come up on time. Add to that the fact that I'd venture to guess that at least 50% of guilds that tried to do Ulduar last night on the US servers were unable to due to instance servers being frozen. You can check the CS forums to verify this as there were 20+ page threads about people being stuck inside Ulduar unable to do anything but run around and chat. My guild personally tried from 7pm when the servers finally came up until about 11pm to try to get anything going before people finally got fed up and we cancelled the raid. Had nothing to do with being unable to kill the boss due to any personal skill issue, we couldn't do it because the servers were screwed up.

Opinion =/= fact. Keep that in mind.

How they have an advantage? Lets see. Half of the US raiders were frozen in Ulduar causing most to just give up for the night. I am sure the EU came up in a more timely manner than ours did and are more stable.

Does Blizzard always patch US servers first? I could have sworn the EU servers got a content patch first one time. (Though my memory is bad!)

To MMO - I thought yall were going to moderate this forum heavily? I see a ton of people posting:

My guild kills flame lev and razor!...............hours after the world first for both has been noted.

Yet, some of your mods feel the need to threaten posters who contribute because they put some symbols in a thread title?

Nope, the EU servers are screwed. My main is stuck in Ulduar, cant raid.

Quote Originally Posted by chronicbint
    Nope, the EU servers are screwed. My main is stuck in Ulduar, cant raid.
    I'd have to point to the fact that EU guilds are still progressing; that would disprove your claim the EU servers are borked.

Though I do think the true world kill should go to the first guild to kill the boss from server up to kill..........but since there is no way to track a hard time on when a server came up and if there was a crash MMO can't do that.

No, im stuck in ulduar to. EU servers was screwed like yours was. :'(
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Seimon
    No, im stuck in ulduar to. EU servers was screwed like yours was. :'(

Jeez. At least I know idiots aren't exclusive to the US.

You being stuck doesn't mean all of the EU is stuck. If you notice the EU did progress just as rapidly as the US did; hence some of the servers were up and running.

No way to track who actually took the least amount of time to get the kills though as servers came up at different times, some crashed and some didn't.

Who cares about those World First?

I mean my guild zoned in Coliseum at 21:00, and went back to Ulduar by 21:15 (1 shot, 1 kill, loot and travel time included)...

No challenge, no glory.

15+ Year Old Account

Internet speeds roughly 10x faster....just to start....
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Deleted

How about you count the world firsts with wipes incurred? First guild to kill the boss with 0 wipes wins.

lol... fighting for the world first kills in normal modes.?? WTF

the real fight begins when every one starting the Heroic/hardmode version of this.. and check the tribute thingy on them too
    so im pretty sure even though EU is behind in the first day... it will be pretty even for the race in HARDMODE anu'brak world first kill. (and tribute)

Thanks for making a thread about this O_o

I was really hoping to get this type of phone soon.