Thread: expertise

expertise

this may have been asked before... but i looked back 4 pages and nothing.... just asking levva or barrar if they know the "magic" number for our expertise... my brains hurting atm coz i dun like doing math after midday

Re: expertise

26 for dps, stay behind boss.
    100 Rage Execute Spam. Enough Said.
    BRING THOSE DAYS BACK!

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Read the top sticky in shaman forum....

Seriously
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Deleted

New figure is 140 expertise rating if you have 3/3 Unleashed Rage. I plan on updating the FAQ soon.

cheers levva.... stfu babinater... the faq is/was currently out of date with the new expertise cap for enhance.... so i asked here and as always levva pulls through with the answers

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    New figure is 140 expertise rating if you have 3/3 Unleashed Rage. I plan on updating the FAQ soon.
    Wow, 140, as low as that?

Jolly good, frees up some gem slots for something else.

Incidentally, following the advice given in my earlier thread on expertise (back a few pages now), having regemmed to cap expertise (and keeping hit cap), I was suddenly top or second-to-top dps in Naxx, with an increase of about 1200 dps on average from my uncapped run the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnacki
    Wow, 140, as low as that?

Jolly good, frees up some gem slots for something else.

Incidentally, following the advice given in my earlier thread on expertise (back a few pages now), having regemmed to cap expertise (and keeping hit cap), I was suddenly top or second-to-top dps in Naxx, with an increase of about 1200 dps on average from my uncapped run the week before.
    Right, that shit's like night and day!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    Right, that shit's like night and day!
    Hehheh.